• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

red battlefield is horrible after merge

29 posts in this topic

Posted

@CM_Aethon

60 people for such a small arena is just way too many, especially with awakenings, its unfun and stupid giant clusterfest and its completely braindead in comparison to before, i mean, rbf wasnt peachy and good before but it was better at least than this

it should be limited to 40 people per channel at most, anything more is way too many to have rbf

3 people like this

Posted

Sounds like complete mayhem and carnage !

Exactly what a battle should be, I like it ! ! !

:D

7 people like this

Posted

Sounds like complete mayhem and carnage !

Exactly what a battle should be, I like it ! ! !

:D

what "exactly what a battle should be"? The servers cant handle it

i dodge twice to the side, 15 meters distance, and then some guy hits  the air where i was 1 sec ago and rubberbands my char back to that place. Sure there was desync before too but now its on some new level 

the arena is too small and overall its unfun and stupid, not to mention that its completely braindead right now and everyone is spamming hits and hitting people they dont even see and getting points left and right lmao, use a skill  get kill on a person you didnt even see was there.. thats just dumb 

Posted

i dodge twice to the side, 15 meters distance, and then some guy hits  the air where i was 1 sec ago and rubberbands my char back to that place. Sure there was desync before too but now its on some new level 

the arena is too small and overall its unfun and stupid, not to mention that its completely braindead right now and everyone is spamming hits and hitting people they dont even see and getting points left and right lmao, use a skill  get kill on a person you didnt even see was there.. thats just dumb 

To be honest no one ever did rbf for the fun pvp, it's always been a faceroll shit fest to get those red essences, nothing more.

if it's this bad right now, simply don't do it then???

Posted

Only did rbf for the daily so I could spend the extra 200 energy...was shit, still is, maybe a little more now but it still nets me that energy :).

Posted

so basically the only people that have posted in this thread, so far, are ones that haven't even done 60man rbf for several hours today to see how incredibly bad it is

nice credibility you have there... 

Posted

Only did rbf for the daily so I could spend the extra 200 energy...was shit, still is, maybe a little more now but it still nets me that energy :).

Hope you werent investing that energy in nodes because thats been proven to be pointless now. 

Posted

RBF went from bad to horrible? On the bright side maybe if it get too shitty they'll actually pay attention to it. 

2 people like this

Posted

it´s called the Red battlefield for a reason, let the blood colour our streets :) 

Posted

RBF went from bad to horrible? On the bright side maybe if it get too shitty they'll actually pay attention to it. 

it's so broken

some people are literally dying , respawning on place (where they died) and die again twice in a row, lose points both times and their char doesnt move cus its crapping and lagging out ..

it´s called the Red battlefield for a reason, let the blood colour our streets :) 

theres enough blood with 40 people too

im writing this after my 3rd disconnect from the game while listening to radio online which never got dced cus its not my net its literally the server.. 

Posted

@CM_Aethon

60 people for such a small arena is just way too many, especially with awakenings, its unfun and stupid giant clusterfest and its completely braindead in comparison to before, i mean, rbf wasnt peachy and good before but it was better at least than this

it should be limited to 40 people per channel at most, anything more is way too many to have rbf

Posted

@CM_Aethon

First time i agree with you... wasn't very fun already after awakening, now its just pure shit. I may aswell remove my grab since now its the best way to die in rbf...

Posted

I read this and sigh! wtf the server is worse than before??? u play 24/7 so if anyone can comment on the server performance its you

Not good news to hear not good at all!!

Posted

It's fun tbh

Posted

It's fun tbh

yea so fun

desync/lag is way worse than before, 30 people pressing buttons brainlessly cus its all about random lasthits and respawning without any timers or anything just swarming forever

bump

its so ridiculously laggy , abilities arent even working properly, anyone who actually thinks rbf is "ok" with 60 people has clearly never done it 

2 people like this

Posted

Hey Irrelevant, maybe, and I'm just speculating, not everyone agrees with you.  Ok, I'm actually not speculating since Mikuri actually typed "It's fun tbh".  I can tell that you are confused by your comment that the only people posting on your thread are not agreeing with you.   I just want to say that your opinion is respected so don't jump off a bridge, but maybe, just maybe, you can come to accept that people have other opinions.   Just saying... 

Posted

Hey Irrelevant, maybe, and I'm just speculating, not everyone agrees with you.  Ok, I'm actually not speculating since Mikuri actually typed "It's fun tbh".  I can tell that you are confused by your comment that the only people posting on your thread are not agreeing with you.   I just want to say that your opinion is respected so don't jump off a bridge, but maybe, just maybe, you can come to accept that people have other opinions.   Just saying... 

i can tell that these people havent done 60man rbfs too because it can't be fun when the game lags beyond human comprehension

i wont respect the "opinions" of people who haven't even experienced the issue im talking about because to me that looks like trolling and propaganda and bullshit

in game, i havent seen a single person say that they enjoy it 

Posted

Haven't tried it since merge but I'll admit that a pvp arena should never ever ever have more than like 30 to 40 people.

2 people like this

Posted

The servers just need an overall improvement... also Rangers grab really needs to be fixed

2 people like this

Posted

RBF was cancer before now its just plain right disgusting @CM_Aethon maybe it's not so popular in KR because they have like 10 players but RBF is up 24/7 here and its terrible. 

You kill someone escape with low health then all of a sudden you get pulled back 50 yards from a valk ult or zerker grab its terrible. It's a cluster----- and the arena is too small for 60 people especially when your servers can't handle it.

Limit it to 30/40 that way you would have more than one filling up at a time also.

5 people like this

Posted

pulled back 50 yards from a valk ult

Valk ult doesn't pull, you're thinking of wave of light.

Posted

i literally do 3 dodges to 15 meters to the side and i rubberband back to where i was 2 seconds ago cus someone used an ability there...

and we've had plenty of under-40 people rbfs since merge which mostly seem to work fine so the lag is really an issue when its 40+ and not so much below 

Posted

Died to a spawn camp, rubberbanded back up, on my feet, but the death screen was still there and I was stuck, revive didn't work, escape didn't work, too much of a cluster ----- to get anyone to revive me. Had to relog to appear dead in the middle of the road... minus 1 percent do xD

Posted

What will happen in gvg open world 100+ players? Has this happen yet on this server? EU

Guild leaders need to stage a massive pvp fight, video it from different players and post the evidence to this company! !

Also players video rbf and post that lag 

I remember AOC ageofconan awesome game better combat n skill than bdo....but the servers were trash mass pvp was slide show..... 

Posted (edited)

Seems like everyone is super undergeared compared to orwen in rbf... I like it... 

Also there's many rbf channels. Instead of having all 60 people go into same channel start a new one...

Edited by BarcodeGod

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0