• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Epic Fail on Merger Great Job

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Now my character is stuck on a island without her boat.

At least you are on an island...  frozen onion head

2016-12-02_740819216.thumb.JPG.eae23f70c

2016-12-02_740769591.thumb.JPG.1a2f87747

Posted

Ouch, this community hurts xD

You have no idea

-

-

-

-

Also, @op, wtf lol They litterally made a crap ton of messages and announcements in game, when logging on the game launcher, you have no excuse, and should suffering being stranded. My only wish is, that there would be some underwater monsters to attack you as you attempt your way back to mainland only to murder you and send you back to the very same island you are now stuck on.

Posted

And none of that info was useful to me,  I just got back from being gone nearly a year.  

Oh shush.. Plenty of people above has given you advice on how to get yourself out of this predicament. You should be grateful and thank them for the tips. Common courtesy.

2 people like this

Posted

Xukuth, maybe you should consider into looking up classes at Derek Zoolander's, Center for Kids That Can't Read Good, it might help with your disability

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah thanks a lot on not doing due diligence on your merging.    Now my character is stuck on a island without her boat.  You guys are just amazing. 

Fail-Troll.......

Posted (edited)

ikr , lets all point and laugh at him.

yer because NONE of us where like "where did my horse go" when servers got back up. NOPE we ALLL ofc had it stabled and was rdy for what we all knew would happen.

so lets ALL scream at the person expressing their annoyance with having to swim for 30minutes to get to shore... (not like that in itself should be course for uproar wtf do you place a 20-30min travel time for no other reason than having travel time, when travel time is not being used to prevent anything in bdo -.- )

just give us fast travel already so we can actually do stuff instead of having to camp out bosses for HOURS -.- or fully gearing boss alts with full duo/tri gear xD such bad design decisions

Edited by Tjaranis

Posted

And none of that info was useful to me,  I just got back from being gone nearly a year.  

"Nearly a Year ?"

And I was under the assumption that this game was released in 3rd March 2016.

So did you quite like instantly (<= even then no where nearly a year) and decide to come back and Just complain ?

Congratz for the troll

1 person likes this

Posted

Once i get stuck in Pirate island without a boat, was only around 20min swiming from island to island untill reach the continent.

Other time had to swiming several min untill a harvor after get the boat stuck on a rock, was part of the learning process  :) 

OP, i understand the situation sucks but it can be solved without big drama imo.

I also had to cross the desert to get my camel, not that bad but still my own fault for not preparing myself correctly for the update.

Posted

Morons, nobody told me anything I must have been logged out before there was any such thing?  Of course thats never possible is it.    Smart gaming companies move characters when mergers happen because of this type of stupid stuff. 

From the FAQ (and by mount it refers to all kinds of mounts, ships too).

19. What happens to horses for players with characters across multiple servers?

All summoned mounts will be automatically checked into the nearest stable.

Smart gamers also take precautions btw... 

Posted

Ye but meh horse was in Heidel and it got put into Shakatu. Dont seem nearest to me. 

1 person likes this

Posted

19. What happens to horses for players with characters across multiple servers?

All summoned mounts will be automatically checked into the nearest stable.

That didnt hapened to me, i bealive my mounts were moved to the stable where they were registed:

I was in valencia and the camel went to Bazaar

My alt was in Heidel and the horse went to Calpheon

Or i missunderstand the sentence.

Posted

Yes, the part about WHERE the mounts would be checked in wasn't too clear, only that they would be.

However "nearest" actually meant, the one you had checked your mount into the last time.

Posted

You knew the merger was coming, why did you stay on an island when they announced that horses, boats, etc. would all get stored during the merger? The fail is yours, not the companies.

Posted

Horses were deposited back into the last Stable they had physically been stabled in. I was in Heidel riding around when servers went down, came back and my horse was stabled out in Sand Bazaar.

Was it annoying to run back there to get my horse. Most definitely. Did I need to make a forum post whining about it... not really.

I think this guy just trolling... or he is handicapped.

Posted

Morons, nobody told me anything I must have been logged out before there was any such thing?  Of course thats never possible is it.    Smart gaming companies move characters when mergers happen because of this type of stupid stuff. 

I'm sorry Kakao DG didnt personnaly call yourself at home to inform you they'd be a server merge .
wow you are a special kind.

it was POSTED EVERYWHERE, facebook twitter websites reddit even in game with the welcome message you got an INBOX ingame mail message as well as a FCKING E-MAIL.

you wanted them to knock at your fcking door ?

Posted

There is also a transport feature I believe. You have to be logged out of your character for one hour to have the character transferred.
Unfortunately I'm not entirely certain it'll work for random islands, so I apologize in advance if that doesn't fix your issue.

Otherwise, it's already been stated. Open up a ticket, Kakao's response time has improved considerably but we did just have a merge, and they did ask you beforehand to get somewhere safe. On a more personal note, I think they did an awesome job considering the difficulties I'm sure they ran into to merge all servers together.

transportation1.png

Kakao's response time is only good if you play in EU. If you're an NA player playing during NA primetime you have to wait until the next day EU time to hear anything. It's absolute shit. We need NA based CS people, too.

Posted

My horse got stabled in keplan from calpheon now I'm trapped in a major city with no way out!

Posted

My horse got stabled in keplan from calpheon now I'm trapped in a major city with no way out!

Count yourself lucky...

My main was in Heidel, Horse in Sand Grain.

Boat is in an as yet unknown location.

Posted

Also this community is absolute shit. OP comes back to the game after hearing about a merger, thinks "Hey this could be fun again", logs into game for the first time in months to find he has no boat and is stranded, having to travel for a long time to even be able to start playing. Clearly anybody would be pissed and no it's not his -----ing fault. He comes to the forums hoping for help and some sympathy and gets a bunch of children. If you want people to quit this game, this is exactly how you do it.

Posted

Options available to the OP. Guess which they chose?

1. Paying attention to the hundreds of warnings and preparing for the merger

2. Contacting Kakao and asking for help

3. Asking a guildee or in game friend for a lift back to shore

4.Post a a rant in the forums

Sigh

Posted

Also this community is absolute shit. OP comes back to the game after hearing about a merger, thinks "Hey this could be fun again", logs into game for the first time in months to find he has no boat and is stranded, having to travel for a long time to even be able to start playing. Clearly anybody would be pissed and no it's not his -----ing fault. He comes to the forums hoping for help and some sympathy and gets a bunch of children. If you want people to quit this game, this is exactly how you do it.

zzzz nobody wants cry babies

Posted

this is some mad white knighting, the op never once said they came back for merger, only they had been back recently. They also said that they ignored all the messages as they didn't pertain to them, even with large amounts of flashing texts, log in screens, emails, in game mails, and notifications on the launcher letting people know what was happening therefore i doubt they even knew there was a merge happening in the first place. I'm sure there were a lot of people who were a bit upset about where there mounts and boats went after merge, but the difference is 1. they knew the merge was coming and therefore understood why it had happened, and 2. didn't make a forum post just to tell off the company for a mistake they made. Sure I was annoyed when my mount was quite a ways from where i was but i also afk'd right next to a different stable so that's that. The Op made a mistake and tried to cry about it unnecessarily , there's no reason to defend them on this, git gud, get cucked on and any of that other crap.

Posted

131wy6.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Not once in his original post did he ask for help.  And honestly, these are precisely the type of people I wish would quit the game.  In amount of time it took him/her to ----- and moan and compose his original post ("Epic Fail on Merger Great Job" ... Really?), he could likely have made his way back to the mainland.  There are far more important things in life to worry about than what ultimately is just a minor inconvenience.  Though many of the responses could be considered harsh, the original post pretty much is the equivalent of a tantrum, and apologists like you don't make things any better.

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah thanks a lot on not doing due diligence on your merging.    Now my character is stuck on a island without her boat.  You guys are just amazing. 

You have no one to blame for that but yourself, lmao!