• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Elf December 15th KR

162 posts in this topic

Posted

lol another cool class that will be restricted to girls. FFS

They have said in interviews there may be a male version

Posted

I won't even get mad if they give a 56 boost. Got myself 8 characters lvl 58 and soon a lol 60 so..

Posted (edited)

wow her face looks so similar to arisha's from vindictus, they even have the same theme

Edited by 15th
1 person likes this

Posted

I see. Now that only leaves us with the inevitable argument ,if they were to offer that pack on this region as it is, that since it includes an insta 56 boost that it's p2w. -.- I can just imagine the forums now.  

By the time we get the class average player will be 59-60...

Posted

I have a 59, and a 58 that's almost 59. lol

Posted

*Drools..

Posted

on thse forums, where people complain and bicker constantly over some really minor petty things, daily, I'm sure we'd see some complaints. Idgaf myself my main finally hit 60 last night so I'm feeling groovy, but come on there would be complaints, let's not kid ourselves.

Posted

Dark knight. Feels like I'm back in vindictus!!

Dark Knight Vindi? Bruh Feels Like Mabinogi, Where all the real Dark Knights turned into Chaos and Infras, only to be slammed to death due to mob lag

Posted (edited)

Pre-orders?

Lotteries?

Now THIS is P2W , if our version gets some crap events like that, then just WOW (I really really hope that we don't)

HEY GUYS! YOU KNOW THAT NEW CHARACTER WE'VE TEASED???
YOU HAVE TO PRE-ORDER HER, SHE ALSO COMES WITH HER AWAKENING AND ALREADY LEVEL 56, HAVE FUN! (PS: Thanks for the money)

This Pre-Event is for 

1. Getting push alert via sms when the pre-opening arrives.

2. Creating Dark Knight class a week prior to the real release so that you can play with Character Creator and make your own class template.

It's kind of a Fan service imho 9_9

Edited by soybee
1 person likes this

Posted

lol @ people freaking out over google translated page

can't you at least wait for an official translation to lose your shit?

2 people like this

Posted

Can you not jump to conclusions? They already said that class would be free on KR forums, and a KR friend has gone over the website. The pre-order deal is for special stuff like a costume apparently and comes with a fish suit.

THANK YOU! 

Posted

lol @ people freaking out over google translated page

can't you at least wait for an official translation to lose your shit?

Not even google translate is spitting out this nonsense.

Posted

I see. Now that only leaves us with the inevitable argument ,if they were to offer that pack on this region as it is, that since it includes an insta 56 boost that it's p2w. -.- I can just imagine the forums now.  

That isn't what it says though.... smh.

Posted (edited)

Community: OMF IM TRIGGERED AF. THIS GAME IS REALLY P2W/P NOW, I HAVE NO FAITH IN THE DEVS, IM QUITTING IF THIS HAPPENS IN NA/EU

*learns its actually not what they thought*

Community: Oh...

*Waits about 3 seconds*

Community: WHY IS THERE NO MALE DARK ELF, WHY DO THE DEVS PERSIST ON THIS FEMALE FANTASY LAND YOU SEXIST PIGS!!!

(Lol thats basically what i got from one page)

(roast me or whatever if you want, im bored)

Edited by Kronoxus
4 people like this

Posted

And of course no male counter...Ugh do you sense it? The extinction of the male population in the world.

#MAKEBDOGREATAGAIN

1 person likes this

Posted

Can you not jump to conclusions? They already said that class would be free on KR forums, and a KR friend has gone over the website. The pre-order deal is for special stuff like a costume apparently and comes with a fish suit.

Then again, that wasn't really the problem here ._. The problem was the whole "insta 56 with awakening" boost. I'm all for unlocking your character so you can make it look good a week before release and getting a costume for the pre-order. It's shit like having it leveled and awakened already that triggers me -_-.

Posted

Then again, that wasn't really the problem here ._. The problem was the whole "insta 56 with awakening" boost. I'm all for unlocking your character so you can make it look good a week before release and getting a costume for the pre-order. It's shit like having it leveled and awakened already that triggers me -_-.

Where is that instant lv56 supposed to be? In the whole webpage (or their fb post) the number 56 isn't mentioned a single time, nor is there a word about awakening.

Posted

http://black.game.daum.net/black/event/dark_knight/index.daum

rSmaqDR.jpg

Lmao. P2P lvl 56 already awakened class inc.

This is what I meant ^^ inc. If it is included, I'll be TRIGGERED X.X 

Where is that instant lv56 supposed to be? In the whole webpage (or their fb post) the number 56 isn't mentioned a single time, nor is there a word about awakening.

Posted

"But I thought I was the "dark" one!" - Sorceress class.

Posted

Pretty bummed out that we don't get to make male elves...:(

2 people like this

Posted

Pretty bummed out that we don't get to make male elves...:(

Hopefully the next class will be a male

Posted

Great another class they cant balance. Stop making new classes and rework all other.