• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Elf December 15th KR

162 posts in this topic

Posted

It's a nice melting of sorceress (animation and gameplay description seems to be the same)/ valky(sword) and maehwa (black rose petal)

Posted

I'm not talking about facial features, use your brain.

It would be stupid to talk about things such as facial features when they can be changed by players themselves  ... No need to ask your boyfriend ....

You never specified that you weren't talking about facial features, learn to be more specific.

Posted (edited)

No offense, it's just that it's natively implied by the fact that there is facial customisation in every MMO, so yes, that specific point is not really a factor

But if you want more details about what I meant, even if they are not carbon copies the general concept appears to be very similar to me : a young silver haired woman (in her basic design at least) in black leather, using a single edged long blade in her main hand, with the other one armored (what would be the focus for Arisha, I wouldn't be surprised if the Dark Knight offhand was shared with the sorceress), with a very mobile fighting style, showed for the first time in a battle in a dark forest by night.

Even if their faces don't look exactly the same, there are a lot of silmilarities

And if we want top be even more specific in comparisons with Vindictus, maybe we will also find some Delia parts in this Dark Knight. Not physically, but the lenght of her blade evokes the possibility of a bastard sword (even if here, technically, it's a saber), so maybe we will find some similar moves also.

First gameplay videos will teach us more about it.

Edited by Capitaine Courage

Posted

When will the gameplay video come out? This is not enough for me!

Posted

I went ahead and made mine on KR, heres a few screenshots of it http://imgur.com/a/w9Utj

2 people like this

Posted

I spoke about the body, as for the boobs "big boobs" also is realistic. You know that woman with "huge boobs" do exist right... 9_9

But as i said to someone else, if you arent able to see BDO body proportion issues, good for you, but its definitely here, and its annoying because the character customization limitation prevent to correctly fix that. ( unlike BnS allowing a way better body part tweak )

btw, there is new video here

http://dulfy.net/2016/12/08/black-desert-dark-knight-ingame-armor-and-combat-animations/

My wallet is going to be empty after I buy this character.

no regrets

3 people like this

Posted

When will the gameplay video come out? This is not enough for me!

A KR streamer said that the trailer got delayed until release on 15th. 

Posted

A KR streamer said that the trailer got delayed until release on 15th. 

:o!!!!! Nooooo.

Thats not true! That's impossible????

(/dies)

Posted

She is so hot! I hope it doesn't take 6 months to get her here.

4 people like this

Posted

Pre-orders?

Lotteries?

Now THIS is P2W , if our version gets some crap events like that, then just WOW (I really really hope that we don't)

HEY GUYS! YOU KNOW THAT NEW CHARACTER WE'VE TEASED???
YOU HAVE TO PRE-ORDER HER, SHE ALSO COMES WITH HER AWAKENING AND ALREADY LEVEL 56, HAVE FUN! (PS: Thanks for the money)

QoIHN4j.png

This game is already heavy p2w wtf are you talking about. 

Posted

:o!!!!! Nooooo.

Thats not true! That's impossible????

(/dies)

it is ;-; they wanna kill me im pretty sure..

Posted

hypuuuuuuu

Posted

it is ;-; they wanna kill me im pretty sure..

I'll be dead right there with you lol.

Posted

I'll be dead right there with you lol.

Its ok Arvalo.. a few more days.. *shrug* Ill try fixing my KR launcher errors and ill share my joy with you! :$

Posted (edited)

Its ok Arvalo.. a few more days.. *shrug* Ill try fixing my KR launcher errors and ill share my joy with you! :$

don't tempt me :o. I really don't wanna reinstall KR ack!!

(I am so screwed lol)

Edited by Arvalo

Posted

don't tempt me :o. I really don't wanna reinstall KR ack!!

(I am so screwed lol)

do do do! jump on the hype train!

Posted

Arisha <3

Posted

She is so hot! I hope it doesn't take 6 months to get her here.

No don't worry. It will be 10 months, not 6.

Posted

We should start a thread where everyone bets how long it takes to come over to NA. We could gamble carrots or other tradeable items.

I bet 1000 refined grain juices it will take 6 months.

1 person likes this

Posted

How far are we behind Korea right now?

Posted

We should start a thread where everyone bets how long it takes to come over to NA. We could gamble carrots or other tradeable items.

I bet 1000 refined grain juices it will take 6 months.

I bet weed, it will be less than 6.. maybe 3-4.

How far are we behind Korea right now?

Not far. We're Missing the last awakening, Mangoria (which came out like a month ago in KR) and Dark knight with Kamasylvia. If im not mistaken! |:

Posted (edited)

I bet weed, it will be less than 6.. maybe 3-4.

How many months behind on Nouver are we? Partly what I'm basing it on.xD

3 months would be better ofc. I'd pay 1000 refined grain juice to get it in Feb!

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

3 months would be better ofc. I'd pay 1000 refined grain juice to get it in Feb!

Nouver is a different story.. Idk why they dont wanna release it :D They seem to be releasing things in a weird way.. 

Posted

Nouver is a different story.. Idk why they dont wanna release it :D They seem to be releasing things in a weird way.. 

Nouver is broken OP as a weapon is why. They don't want to give it to the tanks yet until they rebalance AP/DP I'm betting.

Posted

Not far. We're Missing the last awakening, Mangoria (which came out like a month ago in KR) and Dark knight with Kamasylvia. If im not mistaken! |:

Magoria's released date in KR was the 21.07, in JP is was the 24.11 and in RU the 30.11

Next week it'll be 24 weeks post Valencia release. It also took KR to release Nouver and revamp it 24 weeks as well post Valencia release (3w release + 21w revamp)