• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

guild <Aethereal> The casual, but serious Guild! [PvP/PvE/Node Wars/Life Skills/Social] [Recruiting for Node Wars]

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Q4wcPSG.jpg

Thank you for your interest in our guild. For the quick-browsing types, here's a quick tl;dr:

• We're a PvX guild that partakes in everything BDO has to offer. Node Wars, bosses, disco parties, life skills, everything.
  • Our leadership core has been together 13 years, starting on Eclipse on Star Wars Galaxies.
  • We're community, social and player focused. Active? Not a scumbag? You'll fit right in.
  • We have no gear score requirements but we'd like to ask for lvl 55+ applicants. 
  • Toxicity is not welcome and will be dealt with and removed quickly.
  • We use discord to communicate. Drop by and say hi at discord.aethereal.club
  • We have a website too. Check it, yo: aethereal.club
  • We're mostly in our 30's. We're working professionals, guys, gals, humans, foxes, and...other things.

Interested and wanna learn more? Read our FAQ! 

Excited and ready to join us? Fill out an application!

CsS9XBq.png

Now for some Q&A!

Why Aethereal?

We are "casual, but serious". 

What does this even mean? We're a laid back group of adults who enjoy adventuring together, being social, respecting each other, learning and teaching others. We have our casual players, players who are on all the time and only log off during maintenance, and everything in-between. Our focus is on our members and whatever achievements we get along the way, big or small. Being "casual, but serious" means we'll never be hardcore enough to tell you how much to play, but we're also not so casual as to not have any organization or guild goals. 

We strive to have an active and engaging community, so whether you're new to the whole MMO thing or an old EQ vet, Aethereal will welcome any player who likes to invest in the guild they are a part of, get to know those they play with, and generally have a good time. 

If you're an elitist who wants to berate others, please look elsewhere as this is not the home for you.

What are your plans in Black Desert Online? What is your Focus?

We focus on all the things! Didn't you read the tl;dr? We engage on all the content BDO has to offer and even make up our own sometimes. We're not a hardcore PvP guild nor are we solely PVE focused either. We have a healthy mix of all types of players from Life Skills masters to those who spend way too much time in the Arena. 

Does the guild use voice chat regularly?

Yes! We're on discord all the time!

You can join us at anytime. Our invite link is http://discord.aethereal.club. Most of the guild leadership has Discord on our phones so there should be someone lurking around to answer any questions you might have.

We don't require to be on voice 100% of the time, but we do ask our members to log onto discord when you're actively playing the game. We have a quiet room for those who don't wish to chat. We only ask you log on because of all the AFK activities Black Desert has to offer, seeing who's on Discord helps us see who is actively playing.

Which time zones are your members located?

We are sort of split in half between Eastern and Pacific time zones. The guild is most active around 8PM EST or so. We do have a few members from overseas like England and Oceana. 

Okay, I think I'm convinced. What else should I know?

As previously mentioned, we really want people who want to be invested in the guild they join. Games come and go but relationships, even virtual ones, can be lasting. If that sounds like you or something you're interested in, take some time to visit our website to learn a little more about us. If we sound like a good fit for you, then submit an application.

That sounds great! What are the next steps? What if I have some questions not answered here?

If you've decided you think we may be a good fit, the best thing to do is read our "About" page and then apply to our guild. The guild application process is mostly a formality, asking for simple things like your SSN, driver's license number, current address, and mother's maiden name character info. After you submit the required info, we will reach out to you and may ask a few additional questions to ensure Aethereal is a good fit for you and vice-versa.

Whether you've already applied or still on the fence and have some further questions, feel free to jump into our Discord at any time. If you don't have the Discord Desktop Client, you can still text chat with us using the Web Client. There is usually someone either on or available to answer any questions you might have. 

Here's a video of our first guild trip to Margoria :D

Edited by FoxGod
3 people like this

Posted

:D

Posted

Whether you're a no life neckbeard, or a fill time Mom/Dad, you can have a great BDO experience in Aethereal.  Join for the laughs and good times on discord.  Stay for the friends and the fun ya gonna have.

1 person likes this

Posted

We've had such a huge response and an influx of people that applied. Welcome to our new members! 

We're still looking for interested people to come and join so put in those apps!

1 person likes this

Posted

They'll rob you blind if you're not careful

Kidding

Nicest bunch of people I've ever met :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Looking for PvPers to fill up our remaining slots. 

A high gearscore isn't required, but a brave heart and a victorious soul is. Apply today! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Come join the ranks and win some wars!

Posted

Spots are still available. Apply, come by, and say hi. 

Posted

bumperino.

Posted

Great group, been with them since launch.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi there. I'm a returning player after a couple of month of forgetting how awesome this game is! Anyways, my old guild died during that time and I'm looking for a new bunch of fun people to have a good time and mainly a guild to stick with for a while (kind of tired of guild hoping). I'm what they call "semi-hardcore" so when I saw your guild is known as the "casual, but serious" it felt good :P . I'm not on all the time (although I can put in good hours) but when I'm on, I'm on :D  You guys seem to be the right fit for me.  I like to do pretty much everything in the game, pvp, pve, guild missions, horse breeding, gathering...you name it. Haven't tried node wars yet :o.(left the game just before that started) but I'm interested in trying it. Maybe that will be with you guys.  I'm going to head over to your website and apply there. Later !

family name: Sebast 

main character name : Oneness

1 person likes this

Posted

We will have a few spots open after we do a little roster cleaning. 

Apply today!

Posted

I applied on your website Friday.  Its holiday time so realize recruitment may be shut down for time being, but i see 2 spots open, hoping still recruiting.

Plus IM FROM ECLIPSE SERVER SWG!!! 

haha, HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Posted

Happy new year! Aethereal has done a little after-holiday cleaning and has some spots open. If interested please apply at our website :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I just found this, and immediately went ahead and posted up a application on your forums :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Some spots have opened up. Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

1 person likes this

Posted

I am currently lvl 46 and pushing towards 50, would I be able to apply or are you guys still only looking for 55+?

Posted

RUUUUUFIOOOOOOOOOO

*ahem*

Hi and thanks for the interest in our guild. Yes, we are currently looking for people at least lvl 55. We've had a great response to applicants the last time I bumped this topic, so for now our recruitment is closed, unfortunately. 

If you're so inclined, go ahead and place an app on our website anyways and once you're 55, drop by our discord and say hi. 

Good luck on your search for a guild. I hope you find a home here in BDO.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wish guilds could be larger !

Posted

Spots opened up. Welcoming more applications :)

Posted

Submitted an application a few days ago, hope to hear from you soon! 

Posted

Spots have opened up! Apply today!

Posted

Looking for Node War ready applicants! 

Posted (edited)

Looking for Node War ready applicants! 

Just submitted an app, (GhostHammer)...my buddies said they did earlier this morning as well.

Edited by Warshade Z

Posted

Welcome to all our new members! Still looking for more PvP oriented individuals to fill out remaining spots.