• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Which Crystals??

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Which Crystals do u use for Helmet and Boots??

Still running with Resistance %. It s good since we have Musa s Soul or is useless??

Better x2 150 stam on Boots and x2 50hp +2 eva on Helmet?

Edited by Citroq

Posted (edited)

Atm i use 2x 10% exp at helm and 2x 2 movment speed at boots just for grinding

Edited by Sankon

Posted

talk about pvp

Posted

2x agility on helmet, 2x hystria for stamina on boots but that's just me. 

Posted

.eJwNyEEOhCAMAMC_8AAKBVH8DUGCRm0J1HjY7N9.eJwNyFEOgyAMANC7cAA6ShXxNgQJmikltGYfy-4 

Best options 

Posted

.eJwNyEEOhCAMAMC_8AAKBVH8DUGCRm0J1HjY7N9.eJwNyFEOgyAMANC7cAA6ShXxNgQJmikltGYfy-4 

Best options 

Better that Crystal resist in pvp?

Posted (edited)

Better that Crystal resist in pvp?

with a proper skill rotation resists mean alot less, plus they are inconsistent as all hell and not reliable at all. 

(the exception is grapple resist, just get a duo ruby manos) 

Edited by Cryptid

Posted

I run a Adamantine and a Hystria in my boots, and two +5 evasion in my helmet. Seems to do well for me

Posted (edited)

Black magic harphia for helm, Hystria for boots, 1 valor 1 assault for gloves, vigor or black cobe in chest

Edit: Hystria in boots makes me sad when I get cc. Vigor in chest is best. Thinking of swapping to float gems in helm( sorc and zerker openers are both float) and swapping Hystria to 1 float and 1 rbf adamantine in shoes.

Edited by khanqueror

Posted (edited)

with a proper skill rotation resists mean alot less, plus they are inconsistent as all hell and not reliable at all. 

(the exception is grapple resist, just get a duo ruby manos) 

Idk what game you're playing but grapple resist is useless as all hell on NA servers, nearly every Zerker/Warrior is running at least 20% ignore plus the 30% ignore from Grip, if they have Kutum that's another 10%, if you get grabbed once in a GvG you're dead unless your V is up anyway so I just fight them under the principle of never ever getting grabbed. When I had 69% grapple resist I was tossed between two zerkers like a toy, that "decreased chance of successful grapple" after three, is complete bullshit. It was like a Resident Evil cut-scene that made you watch your character get decapitated for an excessively long amount of time just to rub in your ----- up. 

Sorry. Zerkers trigger me.

It's personal preference OP but I run 2x Black Magic Cobenilus 2x Black Magic Intimidation 2x Black Magic Assault 1x Red Cancerfield Adamantine 1x Black Magic Adamantine 2x Black Magic Precision 1x Awakened Spirit Crystal (Two once I get Nouver or Kutum.)

So I'm setup for resists. As fun as the movement speed from Cryptid's setup is it's not very useful in any form of combat except maybe small scale when you gotta get back to your buddies quick, our regular movement from chase is perfectly fine so speeding it up, while fun, and useful when you wanna chase from Muiquun to Sand Grain. Isn't really useful in PvP, in my opinion. 

Edited by PandaPolishesPotatos
2 people like this

Posted

Idk about you guys but most ppl are running special evasion gems x2 on chest. 

Posted

Idk what game you're playing but grapple resist is useless as all hell on NA servers, nearly every Zerker/Warrior is running at least 20% ignore plus the 30% ignore from Grip, if they have Kutum that's another 10%, if you get grabbed once in a GvG you're dead unless your V is up anyway so I just fight them under the principle of never ever getting grabbed. When I had 69% grapple resist I was tossed between two zerkers like a toy, that "decreased chance of successful grapple" after three, is complete bullshit. It was like a Resident Evil cut-scene that made you watch your character get decapitated for an excessively long amount of time just to rub in your ----- up. 

It's personal preference OP but I run 2x Black Magic Cobenilus 2x Black Magic Intimidation 2x Black Magic Assault 1x Red Cancerfield Adamantine 1x Black Magic Adamantine 2x Black Magic Precision 1x Awakened Spirit Crystal (Two once I get Nouver or Kutum.)

So I'm setup for resists. As fun as the movement speed from Cryptid's setup is it's not very useful in any form of combat except maybe small scale when you gotta get back to your buddies quick, our regular movement from chase is perfectly fine so speeding it up, while fun, and useful when you wanna chase from Muiquun to Sand Grain. Isn't really useful in PvP, in my opinion. 

I agree its bullshit, but there is no counterplay to chain grabs other than pray and have some grab resist. Thats why i consider it the only useful resist.

As for the movespeed i mainly take those gems for the stamina, but i have spare cash and i like being faster than other bladers/plums, so i take the black magic ones.

Posted

I agree its bullshit, but there is no counterplay to chain grabs other than pray and have some grab resist. Thats why i consider it the only useful resist.

As for the movespeed i mainly take those gems for the stamina, but i have spare cash and i like being faster than other bladers/plums, so i take the black magic ones.

The stamina I can understand but the move speed is just there for fun I guess, I played around with it for a few days but didn't really care for it so I swapped back to cancerfield and black magic gems. 

Posted

The stamina I can understand but the move speed is just there for fun I guess, I played around with it for a few days but didn't really care for it so I swapped back to cancerfield and black magic gems. 

As I said, I had spare money and if I can get extra stats for a couple of mil ill get extra stats for a couple of mil.

Posted

running 2x adamantine and 2x +5 evasion, seems to work for me, but i am considering bmc hystria and bmc harphia, nid dat 3448 hp in node wars \o/

Posted

Did you notice a significant difference in "not" being knocked down after using double Black Adamantite?

I'm using two Black Hysteria now, but it seems the extra stamina isn't worth it because I get put on my back faster than a drunk cheerleader at a frat party. I mean ffs, I was playing RBF two nights ago and I attacked a Sorc from behind... My first attack landed and I insta went on my back, I was like "wtf is this shit, did my player just bounce off their back?"

Posted

Did you notice a significant difference in "not" being knocked down after using double Black Adamantite?

I'm using two Black Hysteria now, but it seems the extra stamina isn't worth it because I get put on my back faster than a drunk cheerleader at a frat party. I mean ffs, I was playing RBF two nights ago and I attacked a Sorc from behind... My first attack landed and I insta went on my back, I was like "wtf is this shit, did my player just bounce off their back?"

Yes and no, against people with no ignore it was very visible and I rarely got CC'd on the first few hits. With them off I got CC'd on the first hit almost every time, I've had good days and bad days with the 2x Adamantine but for the most part it's a very noticeable upgrade. I don't use them anymore and I capped my Stun/Stiff/Knockdown/Bound resist out and now the only thing that CC's me are Floats, I resist everything else a good deal of the time. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0