• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Sovereign

118 posts in this topic

Posted

Sovereign is looking for some more pvp focused players to join our ranks. Sovereign is a guild with very competitive mindset and we aim to be the top guild in pvp. We have a very strong community of players who have been playing together for a long time. Daily atmosphere is very relaxed. When group pvp action starts we are very organized and focused on taking down the enemy.

We always trial every candidate individually in various pvp scenarios and you should be ready to use some time for this process if you decide to apply. You should know your class very well and be able to shine in small and large scale pvp. You need to be able to follow orders precisely during group pvp and need to be able to speak on TS when required. We do not have official requirements for gear, but naturally having competitive gear is a must.

If you feel like you are one of the top of players of your class and you would like to play with other very skilled people do not hesitate to contact any of our officers to ask more. We can arrange trials to anyone who feels that they are ready to fight at the top of the bdo pvp scene. The trial process is confidential. It does not matter from which guild you are originally or what your history is with us.

If you want to learn more about us, you can read this guild spotlight written by Urza: http://urzasarchives.com/black-desert-online-guild-spotlight-sovereign-alustin/

1 person likes this

Posted

What's your average apdp? 

Posted

Don't apply unless you're flawless and perfect. Or if you shit talk people in safe zone then get stomped into oblivion like Harmony. xD

Posted (edited)

We still have room for talented pvprs who want to fight in node/siegewars as part of a very organized team. Server merge has brought us exactly what we were looking for meaning constant world pvp and interesting mass pvp. Don't miss the fun, schedule a trial today!

Edited by Grt

Posted

Is this your guild song?

Posted

Is this your guild song?

no but it is now :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Is this your guild song?

<VID>

I died a bit when I saw this, and when I heard the norwegian at the end I became ashamed and died even more.

Posted

Who ever thinks pvp is important to him in his bdo experience .... here you will get it.

Posted

Good old Livin' on a wheelchair :)

Posted

bumping for animal cruelty awareness..

S0raX8h.jpg

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

We are still on the look out for PvP focused players, if you think you are ready for the challenge and you are wheelchair friendly.  We will set a trial for you in different individual pvp scenarios to check if you are ready to join our mighty force and spread the message of our Supreme Overlord across all the globe

Very importanto to be able to follow orders precisely, have mic and stay in TS.

Contact any of my fellow Officers: Erebus, Octobeast, Toca, Rvn

Edited by victorsc4

Posted

Recruitment is still open for pure pvp players. No easy wins. No outnumbering the enemies for the price. Sovereign.  Dedication. Perfection.

Posted (edited)

No easy wins. No outnumbering the enemies for the price. Sovereign.  Dedication. Perfection.

1 Harmony vs 12 Sovereign: 

T2JRAkf.jpg

Just want to help with a friendly bump. Anyway, decent guild and hopefully looking forward to a proper castle siege fight against you next year! :) 

Edited by Gibson
6 people like this

Posted

1 Harmony vs 12 Sovereign: 

T2JRAkf.jpg

Just want to help with a friendly bump. Anyway, decent guild and hopefully looking forward to a proper castle siege fight against you next year! :) 

funny kid! Go on with your pvf... and dont forget to reset your warscores again vs us if they are 2 or 3:1 again... and dont forget to tell all the streamers to scroll fast down that noone sees how you gona get reked all day :)

Hide behind your zerg and call our 60ppl out! 

we saw btw your gvg vs addicted.. we are not impressed... :)

Posted (edited)

But he did find one screenshot in his archives where he got a few kills, even if he has been posting it for month now! He did not mention though that he is alone, because we kept wiping their guild until everyone else from them left even though they had a few more people than us. I would call it tryharding on baiting, but can not really blame them since getting no siege and nodewar action at all while all other guilds are at it daily must be pretty boring gameplay. They are very brave though trying to get a below 80 man guild to attack their 100 man while having a castle and calling it a perfect opportunity for 1v1!

Edited by Grt

Posted (edited)

We are still looking for people strongly focused on PvP, contact any of the officers or members and we will set you a trial to see if you are worth for our family. Lots of fun and great community inside the guild.

What are you waiting for?

Be flawless, be perfect, be in Sovereign

Edited by victorsc4

Posted

Im bored and need to increase my fan rating so i leave a simple >GG Exilium< in here.

2 people like this

Posted

Say hai to Norwhale, such a great pvp'er

4 people like this

Posted

Say hai to Norwhale, such a great pvp'er

well atleast everybody knows her... who are you again? Such great pvp'er poor living if you have to come here and show your small epenis <3 

Merry christmas

Posted (edited)

well atleast everybody knows her...

wondering why (definitely not because she's good at pvp lmao)

ps. great logic btw. :D trump is also known by everyone :^) 

Edited by Xe0
2 people like this

Posted

wondering why (definitely not because she's good at pvp lmao)

ps. great logic btw. :D trump is also known by everyone :^) 

You guys are from Fuzion and Enemy and you think it is a good idea to go around judging how good others are in pvp? Both of your guilds are total jokes in all forms of pvp. I as a new mediocre warrior beat everyone from your guilds so far without them taking more than 50% of my health. Enemy is even trying to pose as a hardcore pvp guild but just keeps running in with zero strategy and coordination and getting farmed like lemmings in every GvG. Fuzion at least knows they are bad. I bet it is a real letdown for people who apply to Enemy to realize in the first GvG they see how badly they were lied to.

Posted (edited)

that triggered reply xD haha

Norweil apparently is a hot discussed topic everywhere, that you have to go back to insults and hiding behind your zerg.. very weak-minded :) , I assure you we never got farmed in a gvg, remember the first time at western guard camp where you guys first asked and then decided not to do equal numbers because you where close to losing? (you had 5-10more)

or the fight around glish after kzarka that was pretty even until you brought more and more ?

HM8Dd9n.png

Awesome times. Sorry that we can't win a nodewar with 28 people against 60+, we are very bad organized for not winning that.. Sorry bro, I bet we would have had awesome fights, but I finally lost the respect for a guild that is known as an organized and well coordinated pvp guild that then relies on zerging and calling us out for losing gvg's!

you just made a joke out of yourself, thanks for proving that :)

Edited by Xe0

Posted

that triggered reply xD haha

Norweil apparently is a hot discussed topic everywhere, that you have to go back to insults and hiding behind your zerg.. very weak-minded :) , I assure you we never got farmed in a gvg, remember the first time at western guard camp where you guys first asked and then decided not to do equal numbers because you where close to losing? (you had 5-10more)

HM8Dd9n.png

Awesome times. Sorry that we can't win a nodewar with 28 people against 60+, we are very bad organized for not winning that.. Sorry bro, I bet we would have had awesome fights, but I finally lost the respect for a guild that is known as an organized and well coordinated pvp guild that then relies on zerging and calling us out for losing gvg's!

you just make a joke out of yourself, thanks for proving that :)

To be fair, you did ask to lower it to 10v10 when you had, I think you said, 21, and we were between 20 and 25 (our 23rd member arrived just then, and hten we got 2 more later), so asking for a 10v10 when we're almost equal numbers would have been a waste of time for a lot of members. Not exactly our fault I felt sorry for you guys, I thought you were fewer.

Posted (edited)

Norweil apparently is a hot discussed topic everywhere

seems like you and your buddies are a little obsessed

Edited by pessle

Posted (edited)

seems like you and your buddies are a little obsessed

yes, we are all pigs..! obsessed by someone that is known to be whiteknighted by people that just wait at her farming spot to protect her because she cannot defend herself with 530apdp xD 
sorry, I can't take this serious :D:D  you guys will understand when you see her
NW stats and her reaction to people killing her.

After you've been in a guild with her for a while (I was for 3-4month) you might notice it .. it's hilarious! I guarantee ;) 

qJej11p.png

To be fair, you did ask

you were the one who asked to do equal numbers when we were about to leave,  so you were the one asking us if we wanted to do 10v10 or 15v15, and since we couldn't bring more than 14 people (we had ~25 in the guild at that time) we asked for a 10v10 and you said no. No hard feelings, I understand that you have to keep your reputation, but calling us out for losing gvg's when the circumstances are more than laughable is just ridiculous.

ps. this saltwar is pretty cool.. just because someone mentioned Norwhale xD did you guys actually arena test her? I heard Esyr did the test for her and because you guys do package deals and apparently value quantity > quality you just took her + the whiteknights (miikasa etc) aswell? Might be wrong here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (this is bait)

Edited by Xe0