• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Abandoned player by Black Desert

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am a player from previous Alustin server, family name Goodix, I have been playing Black desert since the first day when the game Launched. payed few hundred euros at this game. Although i am not best player group, but i am playing everyday.

Anyway, my subject is i feel that i am abandoned  by Black Desert  Customer service. I am very sure that i set my home server as Alustin, and my last login server was also Alustin as i even got my last daily scroll before the maintenance. But what happened is my world map, lv 10 nodes (Abandoned Iron mine, Cresecent Shrine and Basilisk Den has disappeared, Majority of my worker has disappeared, (Fine this is my faulty, Because i didn't stop the workers) .

As soon as I find this things, i reported them to Black desert customer service.

Below is the reply that i received!!!

I am not asking for something ridiculous, I really like this game, I have been waiting for this game for years, all i want is getting my data back! 

I am so disappointed they are not helping and even shirking responsibility. The only thing i can do is asking all of you guys to help me!!

Abandoned player

QQ图片20161202142134.png

2016-12-01_691610674.JPG

Edited by Goodi
1 person likes this

Posted

you were warned in advance through forums, main site , bdo launcher, and ingame announcements so no, you get nothing sorry

4 people like this

Posted

The thing is i did set my home server!! I dont even know how this happened.

Posted

Have you tried investing in more lodging to see if your workers show up? 

Posted

m'lady

Posted

I'm sorry, but do you think this has something to do with your gender or what is that in the Topic?  

Posted

There's always that one person...

You had to be that person.

1 person likes this

Posted

Have you tried investing in more lodging to see if your workers show up? 

i didn't, but i can try that, but the most important is I want my world map and my node investment back..i have lots other nodes are also invested till lv5-6-7.but that fine, Lv 7 isnt going to take me long time, but i have 3 lv10 nodes.  

Posted

it's gonna be fixed immediately, it's a "Female Player" problem

Posted

I'm sorry, but do you think this has something to do with your gender or what is that in the Topic?  

ya gotta go for the wow factor with these threads. This thread has double wow factor. 

1) This goof ball just blew up her entire node network and lost all her rank 10 nodes which is pretty spicy

2) They also included in the thread title their gender for extra spicy

3) Guaranteed replies. 

3 people like this

Posted

i am sorry to put that title, i just want to get more people to look at this..sorry

ya gotta go for the wow factor with these threads. This thread has double wow factor. 

1) This goof ball just blew up her entire node network and lost all her rank 10 nodes which is pretty spicy

2) They also included in the thread title their gender for extra spicy

3) Guaranteed replies. 

i am sorry to put that title, i just want to get more people to look at this..sorry

Posted

985.thumb.jpg.164022a48af6b4a186f8c2b272

Posted

ain't nothing to apologize for! you get dat money, honey 

Posted

Hun, I feel for you, but essentially you should have not lost anything aside from having to walk-around once again and re-invest your nodes. While I admit it sucks, it is not irreparable.

I wish you luck in re-discovering your map, which will definitely take you time, but I guarantee you that you will find help out there from your Guild mates / friends.

As for your workers, they should reappear once you unlock more space or fire the ones you do not need.

Best of luck !

Posted

Hun, I feel for you, but essentially you should have not lost anything aside from having to walk-around once again and re-invest your nodes. While I admit it sucks, it is not irreparable.

I wish you luck in re-discovering your map, which will definitely take you time, but I guarantee you that you will find help out there from your Guild mates / friends.

As for your workers, they should reappear once you unlock more space or fire the ones you do not need.

Best of luck !

Thank you, do you know if anyone did that to got the workers back? 

Posted (edited)

The problem is you can't even see the workers anywhere in order to fire them.  And if they weren't fully fed you can't even put them on the marketplace to get rid of them.   So if they are in a city like Velia where you already have the max possible amount of worker slots you can get, and you already have a full set of artisan workers there is no way to get to them.

Edited by Jaradis

Posted

I guarantee you that you will find help out there from your Guild mates / friends.

odd. my guild mates would probably just laugh at me and call me a -----ing dumbass

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you, do you know if anyone did that to got the workers back? 

No, but again I only know that 1 person who made a mistake at choosing home server, and the issue with you seems to be different.

If you refer to the FAQ, not stopping your workers should just result in coverting the items you were gathering/buiding into their Value in Silver. All Workers were to be moved to New World. If out of Stamina you wont be able to use them and refill until A. you added enough lodging or B. fired other ones

Posted

Yes, this do indeed suck. But I bet there is players here that can give you around on a t8 horse through the map :) 

Posted

No, but again I only know that 1 person who made a mistake at choosing home server, and the issue with you seems to be different.

If you refer to the FAQ, not stopping your workers should just result in coverting the items you were gathering/buiding into their Value in Silver. All Workers were to be moved to New World. If out of Stamina you wont be able to use them and refill until A. you added enough lodging or B. fired other ones

is it because my world map disappeared as all the nodes are disconnected and off course housing and lodging all deleted. I'll try that! thank you

Yes, this do indeed suck. But I bet there is players here that can give you around on a t8 horse through the map :) 

Yes, but the reality the i tried that,  even i ride through the places, still some places are covered.!!Dont know why...

Posted

is it because my world map disappeared as all the nodes are disconnected and off course housing and lodging all deleted. I'll try that! thank you

Yes, but the reality the i tried that,  even i ride through the places, still some places are covered.!!Dont know why...

try talking to node managers. If you already have the knowledge, (which you do) the map does not open as it did the first time.

Posted

try talking to node managers. If you already have the knowledge, (which you do) the map does not open as it did the first time.

Thank you so much !!!!!!! i got my workers back!

It is because they deleted my lodgings, that why workers has "Disappeared"

Posted

Thank you so much !!!!!!! i got my workers back!

It is because they deleted my lodgings, that why workers has "Disappeared"

Great that it worked out for you :) 

Posted

Great that it worked out for you :) 

i'll go explore my map again, but my lv 10 nodes T T ...I wont be able to farm for weeks

Posted

Hi Goodi,

I'm sorry you feel abandoned by us, I definitely did not intend for that kind of impression to come across. 

We knew beforehand that we wouldn't be able to help with such cases, and we knew how frustrating it would be for people caught on the wrong home server. This is why we were so strong in our messaging, notifying people on the launcher, forums, helpdesk, newsletters and even in game notifications. 

Everything that happens is fixable yourself though, even if it is extremely inconvenient. I'm glad you've been able to sort most of it out already.

I wish you the best of luck with the rest.

4 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0