• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

weapon change coupon

25 posts in this topic

Posted

yo,

so, apparently the dark elf/knight class is at least knocking on the korean doors and we will get this new class eventuelly as well. 

despite that, i feel like alot of veteran players, myself included, are just bored of their current mainclass. I would like to reroll, even when I grinded countless hours on my sorc (lvl 60 before awakening), investing real money in inventory slots and weightlimit p2w items.

still, I would not hesitate and reroll. BUT selling my TET kzarka and TET dandelion for less than 2b in total, trying to get equal items on my new class is what definitely stops me. 

I heard in the korean version you can by an item in pearl shop that lets you transfer your weapon from one class to another, keeping the current enchanting level. for example, you box a TET kzarka amulett, open it on a ranger and you get a TET kzarka longbow. but you can only do this once per item.

advantages for players:

veteran players get new motivation by rerolling their mainclass.

new players that are unsatisfied with their class choice could reroll and keep their whole gear progression.

new classes would have an impact on endgame content like nodewars and sieges much faster.

advantages for kakao:

a mechanic to have veteran players stick to the game.

and not really necessary to say, but:

income from selling the particular item.

income from selling convenience like inventory slots, weight limit increases, costumes etc. 

win win win. pls give us that. 

17 people like this

Posted

Coz I like ur Sorc and I don't want you to reroll, so I wont bump this post... Bye

Posted (edited)

"oh its D - the legend - Jules from enemy. give him whatever he wants! "

"I love this superb player and his awesome streams. help him reroll his class, he may does a mistake and fixes it by joining <Morghulis> for good"

------------

Aside from that - i wish i had that feature

Edited by Jylin
2 people like this

Posted

What stops me rerolling is the character bound weight and skills, as well as the sickening thought of having to grind all the skill points again. More of this shit should be family bound. I feel people are basically trapped maining a character because they are in too deep, aka, imagine being 60, 61 and having to do it all again to create a new main? No thanks...

Posted

60sorc, want to reroll to maehwa. Need to get tet kzarka and dande on her now -,-. Kakao plz

Posted (edited)

2. copy: "oh its D - the legend - Jules from enemy. give him whatever he wants! DOOT DIDILY DONGER CUCKERINO"

GG Exilium ? 

edit:

oh and i approve the idea i want my dark elf with tet stuff : < 

Edited by Insus

Posted

Ja.

tumblr_nr7zqaDQjg1roohd8o1_400.gif

2 people like this

Posted

What stops me rerolling is the character bound weight and skills, as well as the sickening thought of having to grind all the skill points again. More of this shit should be family bound. I feel people are basically trapped maining a character because they are in too deep, aka, imagine being 60, 61 and having to do it all again to create a new main? No thanks...

lvl 60,2, 1672 skillpoints.... that wouldnt stop me ! 

1 person likes this

Posted

-snip-

I mean considering how utterly bad this player is - i'd say it's worth giving him a chance starting anew and playing a class that isn't blackhole cancer. Even dark knight (aka female batman class) might be not good enough to help him (even though it will obviously be OP as fk knowing pearl abyss, where one class has 2 superarmor skills in their whole kit, while other classes have 8 of them just in awakened kit), but as I said - everyone must be given a chance.

P.S.: <3 Jules, cya at the podcast. I hope I did good, didn't wanna copypaste, got creative.

1 person likes this

Posted

oh its D - the legend - Jules from enemy. give him whatever he wants! DOOT DIDILY DONGER CUCKERINO

I hate this trash player and his awefull streams. help him reroll his class, he may does a mistake and quits the game for good

2 people like this

Posted

Give Julian what he wants before he start complaining.

Posted

oh its D - the legend - Jules from enemy. give him whatever he wants! DOOT DIDILY DONGER CUCKERINO

Posted

Give me what I want and what I want is what Djules wants

1 person likes this

Posted

mentioned this before myself.

hurts no one.  a win win for the devs if they sell it on cash shop + other benefits that come from starting a new char

would love it +++

Posted

Does anyone know what kind of weapon the dark knight uses?

Posted

BUMP FOR THE D-JULES

Posted

We need this!

Posted

Bump! VERY MUCH NEEDED!

Posted

Please? And life skill exp transfer coupons too!

Posted

BUMP

Posted

up this thread goes!

Posted

Or for simplicity, a one time coupon allowing you to change your main into a different class?

Posted

Or for simplicity, a one time coupon allowing you to change your main into a different class?

KR has that already, but its only for main weap, and they had an event that gave you the option of changing Awakening weapon, but that was only an event.

Posted

Would like this too