• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Let's talk about money

49 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd like to talk to everyone about their path to money. Grinding is great and fun, and the only avenue I currently use for monetary gain, besides fishing. I'd like to try something a bit more lucrative or focused. I'm curious what your route of financial freedom is! What do you personally do to make silver, and what is your income like? 

Posted

currently at 2.1 billion in the ol' Heidel silver pile - not really sure how much is spread around the rest of the map - mostly from life-skillin'

Posted

i grind basilisks and dig sand 

Posted

currently at 2.1 billion in the ol' Heidel silver pile - not really sure how much is spread around the rest of the map - mostly from life-skillin'

2.1 billion from doing what kind of life skillin? 

Posted

Doing alchemy mostly for money, making 10-30M a day depending on how much I can be bothered.

My best day has been 150M ish but that was a bit of a grind.

I also have workers on reform stone, grunil, timber boxes and clothes whenever I get round to processing the materials.

1 person likes this

Posted

Fish all day everyday

1 person likes this

Posted

Fish all day everyday

My questions for you then...how are you trading your fish? Node connected/All the way across the map? Do you get fish worth more than 30k? What is your fishing level at? :)

Posted

My questions for you then...how are you trading your fish? Node connected/All the way across the map? Do you get fish worth more than 30k? What is your fishing level at? :)

Some of the yellow fish are over 30k but I've heard of fish selling for way more. I don't really remember what my fishing level was back then since I just came back but fishing was my most favorite thing to do. 

But yes I pretty much got nodes to all the important places to sell fish and where I fished.

Posted

I get rich off of my secret gold coelacanth spot.  5 million silver per fish!

1 person likes this

Posted

I get rich off of my secret gold coelacanth spot.  5 million silver per fish!

trolling? I'm hoping for some advice/guidance here, as I'd like to eventually have decent gear. Would you like to reveal anything on this secret? 

Posted

I have about 1.7 million in storage assets in my warehouse. But I have zero amount of space available for market registration. lol

Posted

Get master trader 2 while saving up pirate coins to trade later

Posted

Million or billion? 1.7 million is broke lol. Sitting on 30 million and wishing I had more. 

Posted (edited)

trolling? I'm hoping for some advice/guidance here, as I'd like to eventually have decent gear. Would you like to reveal anything on this secret? 

Not trolling but I don't really want anyone else to know the secret to finding the right spot.  I easily make a minimum of 10M per day from just AFK fishing while I sleep.  Seriously though, I make most of my money from grinding mobs and exchanging certain item drops.  You can easily make 6M+ per hour just grinding giants or manshas and get lots of boss scrolls, black stones, and gear drops.

EDIT:  I have only been playing for like 2 weeks now and I have been able to buy 3 value packs, and 3 premium outfit+weapon sets.  I could buy any gear I want but I pride myself on getting my gear as drops.

Edited by Petruvius

Posted

I'd like to talk to everyone about their path to money. Grinding is great and fun, and the only avenue I currently use for monetary gain, besides fishing. I'd like to try something a bit more lucrative or focused. I'm curious what your route of financial freedom is! What do you personally do to make silver, and what is your income like? 

270CP worker and workshop network..  full tri gear and accessories and 1.8B haning around in the heidel bank.  

Posted

270CP worker and workshop network..  full tri gear and accessories and 1.8B haning around in the heidel bank.  

Full Boss tri gear?

Posted (edited)

Sitting on 30 million and wishing I had more. 

Wait... are you serious?   I wasn't even gonna comment on this thread b/c my casual Lifeskilling feels pretty slow to me honestly ... but atleast I had no issues at all buying my Awakening already @ TRI for 300mil last week. I'd echo what remilafo said infact, all my gear is TRI + 4/5 Boss Pieces even tho I don't even use it.  How do you only have 30mil in excess capital if you grind mobs?   ...Sh** I make more than that off of HORSES and that's like the least profitable lifeskill.  

I guess you're right then, you really could use *some kind* of income subsidizing right now... GL,  Hope you find something that fits you well

Edited by iller

Posted (edited)

Fishing gets me about 7-8m per hour if active fishing. Usually AFK fishing overnight and while at work will get me about 8-10m silver not including relics. Normally about 10-15 relics a day from afk fishing. So maybe 15-20m afk profit per day and 15-30m active profit per day. Total 30-50m per day just fishing and only active for a couple hours. Easiest profession for lazy ppl. Master 16 fishing with 188 inv slots and a +10 balenos rod for AFK.

EDIT: About 1.2b silver sitting in heidel and 2.5b assets in heidel. Not the most but enough to get by.

Edited by Geron

Posted

Alchemy and Sun flower crates along with a workshop factory for something that's in demand right now.

Imperial alchemy nets me 10 mill

Regular alchemy 35 mill

Sunflower crates 15 mill

Work shop stuff 12 mill.

Net worth fluctuates around 1-2 Bill.

Today 3 mill silver but I bought a tri Osaka and dandi so that's cool

Posted

Alchemy and Sun flower crates along with a workshop factory for something that's in demand right now.

Imperial alchemy nets me 10 mill

Regular alchemy 35 mill

Sunflower crates 15 mill

Work shop stuff 12 mill.

Net worth fluctuates around 1-2 Bill.

Today 3 mill silver but I bought a tri Osaka and dandi so that's cool

A day? If so you have to be almost always at you PC to restart tasks + you have to buy ingridients, i mean workers cant gather traces and so on so fast or are my thoughts false? you must have a ton of cp to do all that.

Posted

A day? If so you have to be almost always at you PC to restart tasks + you have to buy ingridients, i mean workers cant gather traces and so on so fast or are my thoughts false? you must have a ton of cp to do all that.

a day. Making the imperial stuff is easy. Part of the mats I already grow. The other iI gather on the weekends and it's usually enough to last the week.

As for selling, i sell at the not crowded imperial vendors, our guild has a active informing system to let each other know when the timer resets.

mostly giant or Human workers.

Yes I do supplement often from the AH. 250CP

Posted

Fishing is the best of the best, hands down.

Anything else is just a waste of time. I realize that's sad, but it is very true.

Posted

I just mug nobles in calpheons, Hidel and Valencia city. Sometimes I kidnap them for ransom. (✿◡‿◡)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

How do you guys that say you fish make so much money? I'm always one of the top fishers and I never see any of you on the boards and I'm Master 5 ATM (can check on Val1 right now). Yeah I get lucky and net around 12 Mil a night AFK fishing but I never see 8-10 million Active Fishing that EXCLUDE Relics... I just don't see how and I have some pretty good spots to fish with +5 Fishing lvl and rank 10 nodes. Hell maybe you all can share your secrets with me too then... =\

Edited by smackjabber
WB hop

Posted

How do you guys that say you fish make so much money? I'm always one of the top fishers and I never see any of you on the boards and I'm Master 5 ATM (can check on Val1 right now). Yeah I get lucky and net around 12 Mil a night AFK fishing but I never see 8-10 million Active Fishing that EXCLUDE Relics... I just don't see how and I have some pretty good spots to fish with +5 Fishing lvl and rank 10 nodes. Hell maybe you all can share your secrets with me too then... =\

You can check right now if you like. Char name Sinlai NA_Bal 1 currently. Rank 2 fisher rank 4 wealth. AFKing for the night. GL.