• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Kakao, its time to sort out the trolls.

77 posts in this topic

Posted

When I heard about this "New World" update, I was exited. The benefits that could come with such an idea are great (expanded market, more players ect). However, I did not anticipate the toxicity and down right idiocy of some of the Black Desert player base. Its not even just myself that have noticed it, just look through the forums a little.

Lets just put this into perspective with my first day of new world. Since launch I have run the same horse training loop around hiedel. I understand that I leave the safe zone in this loop but I have not been attacked or killed ONCE in the entire time since launch.

1 day into new world, killed after 5 minutes.

Looks in chat, filled with trolls and scum.

If you're so keen on improving your game and bringing players together, you need to do it properly. Give us a way to report the trolls that isnt taking screenshots and opening tickets. do it IN game. If you want to keep your respectable and decent players (of which there are many) this needs to be sorted ASAP

2 people like this

Posted

welcome to jordine! 

2 people like this

Posted

welcome to jordine! 

You mean, Alustin? :P 

4 people like this

Posted

Even if they get banned they are only going to buy a new account to troll with.  Anyone can come up with $10.

1 person likes this

Posted

Even if they get banned they are only going to buy a new account to troll with.  Anyone can come up with $10.

Least they giving to the game *shrugs* ban em over and over. If they buy another. Ban tht one and so on til they get bored.

Posted

Im not even joking, there is literally a player called "diks" talking about how big his ----- is in chat right now. I have no words....

Posted

Im not even joking, there is literally a player called "diks" talking about how big his ----- is in chat right now. I have no words....

ss,block, ticket. Move on. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Or don't leave safe zone when back looping. Trolling, harassment, are possibly defined in a lot of trolling ibstabces. What if it was an enemy guild that killed you, a negative karma char. A rival enemy who wanted to flag. Point is you cant restrict the way players play in a open world sandbox game. Play smart or keep dying. Daum already has restricted what players can say in chat before being banned. 

Tldr: play smart

Posted

Or don't leave safe zone when back looping. Trolling, harassment, are possibly defined in a lot of trolling ibstabces. What if it was an enemy guild that killed you, a negative karma char. A rival enemy who wanted to flag. Point is you cant restrict the way players play in a open world sandbox game. Play smart or keep dying. Daum already has restricted what players can say in chat before being banned. 

Tldr: play smart

Enemy guild? What did I do to become their enemy? Not join them in trolling afk'ers? A mechanic literally built into the game. 

Posted

Are you from Denmark?

Posted

Give us a way to report the trolls that isnt taking screenshots and opening tickets. do it IN game. If you want to keep your respectable and decent players (of which there are many) this needs to be sorted ASAP

"Give me a way to report and ban people without evidence, I am always right after all"

Such a decent and respectable champion of BDO. Your righteousness shines in your clad sexy paladin armor of holier-than-thou chivalry. 

Posted

Not saying cleaning out rulebreakers is bad, but the part about your horse isn't really related since that's perfectly allowed.

Posted

"Give me a way to report and ban people without evidence, I am always right after all"
Such a decent and respectable champion of BDO. Your righteousness shines in your clad sexy paladin armor of holier-than-thou chivalry. 

But thats not what I said is it? I simply said dont make it such a stupidly unattractive process. Maybe then people would use it

Posted

welcome to jordine! 

I was in Jordine since launch and no it wasn't like that. I only died once for no reason by a troll.

Posted

Also use these chat filters, trust me, it filters A LOT, literally 99.9% of the bacteria.

It also blocks my friends talking, but it's totally worth it.

Sans titre.png

10 people like this

Posted

You mean, Alustin? :P 

Meanwhile, how Croxus players feel after the merge. 

c6f52cfd17cc6843a9a47d045f3ba335.png

Posted

I was in Jordine since launch and no it wasn't like that. I only died once for no reason by a troll.

i'm just messing around :P please don't take me seriously

Posted

if you are going to afk in a manner that renders you outside of a safe zone then that is the risk you run, and nothing is unfair about it.

shorten your distance in autoloop. the horse exp is gained by traveling (ground covered) so the distance ran really doesnt matter (it does but doesnt)

Posted

Gotta love that merge tho :) 

Ppl are all buying my shit.

Posted

Also use these chat filters, trust me, it filters A LOT, literally 99.9% of the bacteria.

It also blocks my friends talking, but it's totally worth it.

Sans titre.png

lol good one, i shall use that as well. thanks for the idea :D

Posted

Lets just put this into perspective with my first day of new world. Since launch I have run the same horse training loop around hiedel. I understand that I leave the safe zone in this loop but I have not been attacked or killed ONCE in the entire time since launch.

Ehm, that's called PvP. I can't say I've seen much 'trolling' on the EU cluster.

Posted

and scum

Such as yourself? Want to train your horse? Do it in the safezone and you have nothing to worry about. Calling people scum for playing the game EXACTLY how it's intended to be played makes you nothing more than a troll, and a bad one at that, :)  

6 people like this

Posted

There's nothing wrong with that. I knock people off their horse all the time for fun. I learned from having this done to me first lol. These are all things that can happen in an open world PVP MMORPG. 

Posted

pvp...

Posted (edited)

When I heard about this "New World" update, I was exited. The benefits that could come with such an idea are great (expanded market, more players ect). However, I did not anticipate the toxicity and down right idiocy of some of the Black Desert player base. Its not even just myself that have noticed it, just look through the forums a little.

If you're so keen on improving your game and bringing players together, you need to do it properly. Give us a way to report the trolls that isnt taking screenshots and opening tickets. do it IN game. If you want to keep your respectable and decent players (of which there are many) this needs to be sorted ASAP

why u training loop horse outside the safe zone?

Edited by spandy