• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So how long will this server war last?

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Cause right now I have a feeling that Edan is getting wrecked across the boards vs Orwen, like our very own Aftershock is probably capable of dominating your server and they'd be ranked #4 or #5 on Orwen.  I mean that as a compliment to Aftershock for the record.  I'm actually curious what your war scores are looking like Edan/Orwen, when you bring your best showing to a fight vs a rival server guild?

Edited by Mange

Posted

Please tell Wraath to message me.

Posted

edan guilds been pretty quiet with the shit talk

interesting

hope more gvgs break out

Posted

Why dont Y'all come to EWB  ify'all wanna shit talk we got all the memes in there. 

Posted

who shit talks on the forums what is this early 2016? come to NA BOSS discord we have a channel dedicated to this kinda stuff.. I personally destroy all shitty iconic members i see :) 

see u in BOSS DISCORD NA

Posted

Node wars/seiges don't start until the 4th

Posted

who shit talks on the forums

edan before the server merge and only before the server merge

Node wars/seiges don't start until the 4th

we'll see I just hope Edan doesn't think jumping 1 guild with 4 will earn any respect lol

Posted (edited)

Hi Mange!

Tell Lakez and Iseng we miss them and to come onto our ts sometime for overwatch

Edited by Vee

Posted

Merry Christmas Vee!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Wow! Merry month of Christmas!

Edited by Vee

Posted

toptierwardecssmaller.thumb.png.f65d64d2goatgoattoptier.thumb.png.42a6d95df7dfbf

5 people like this

Posted

toptierwardecssmaller.thumb.png.f65d64d2goatgoattoptier.thumb.png.42a6d95df7dfbf

I can't believe how hard you farmed pitter... what a baddie. He's gonna need to get good or get gone.

4 people like this

Posted

I can't believe how hard you farmed pitter... what a baddie. He's gonna need to get good or get gone.

go to bed

2 people like this

Posted

goatgoattoptier.thumb.png.42a6d95df7dfbf

This is photoshopped, I can tell because of the pixels.

Posted

I'm upset that GOATGOATGOATGOAT doesn't have a bad ass forum pic of a GOAT.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm upset that GOATGOATGOATGOAT doesn't have a bad ass forum pic of a GOAT.

the world isn't ready for that

Posted

A few sieges then everyone will ally up and pvp will be dead

Posted

Cause right now I have a feeling that Edan is getting wrecked across the boards vs Orwen, like our very own Aftershock is probably capable of dominating your server and they'd be ranked #4 or #5 on Orwen.  I mean that as a compliment to Aftershock for the record.  I'm actually curious what your war scores are looking like Edan/Orwen, when you bring your best showing to a fight vs a rival server guild?

after tonight I feel like its the exact opposite of what you just said.... our number 1 -3 on edan got t3's uno's number 1 got a t3 and none of orwens numbers 1 - 3 got shit just death.... 

Posted

after tonight I feel like its the exact opposite of what you just said.... our number 1 -3 on edan got t3's uno's number 1 got a t3 and none of orwens numbers 1 - 3 got shit just death.... 

i guess u didnt know that an Orwen guild merged into ManUp which made them stronger than Iconic, really an iffy situation but technically they are an Edan guild.  

Posted

i guess u didnt know that an Orwen guild merged into ManUp which made them stronger than Iconic, really an iffy situation but technically they are an Edan guild.  

it was 30 players... still dominantly edan players in the guild 2/3 are edan 1/3 are from orwen

Posted (edited)

it was 30 players... still dominantly edan players in the guild 2/3 are edan 1/3 are from orwen

You say that as if 30 people who are almost all in the 220-235+ ap range and Lv60 is nothing...gotta give credit where its due, it was a hybrid mix that brought forth a new and improved Man Up

Edited by Rzaj

Posted (edited)

You say that as if 30 people who are almost all in the 220-235+ ap range and Lv60 is nothing...gotta give credit where its due, it was a hybrid mix that brought forth a new and improved meta.

Fixed that for you.  That warrior meta doe...

Edited by Sarevok

Posted

You say that as if 30 people who are almost all in the 220-235+ ap range and Lv60 is nothing...gotta give credit where its due, it was a hybrid mix that brought forth a new and improved Man Up

Kills feed is still 90% man up sorcs. All the relevent kids did was provide more bodies to soak up damage while aero, perma and co roast anything that gets in their path.

Posted (edited)

Kills feed is still 90% man up sorcs. All the relevent kids did was provide more bodies to soak up damage while aero, perma and co roast anything that gets in their path.

Unless you have 0 sorcs in your guild sorc's will always be at the top in node / siege wars black hole pretty good

2016-10-23_129666380.JPG

Edited by Milkbag

Posted (edited)

that's cause they didn't get the #1 relevant sorc

WATCH OUT NOW VERTEX COMING UP HOT

Edited by Same
3 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0