• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

why not just remove pvp in this game?

101 posts in this topic

Posted

Sounds like you are butt-hurt because you do not possess the skills or gear to lock down an area on your own to farm. 

The only pleb here is YOU.  Have a nice day, sweetie pie!

Skill in BDO ? ahaha. Best joke ever xD damn, that delusional dream is strong ! Actualy, i come back on what i previewsly said, your wake up is going to hit very hard xD

Since no one own any mob spawn area, how could i be 'butt-hurted" to not own a mob spawn since the game doesnt provide such mechanic ? Guess you need to learn the skill : Brain usage.

Not saying, that's the usual cheap bait of thoses BDO brainwashed thinking they are relevant because they do mindless pve grind and had some luck with gear drop / upgrade.

Cute !

Posted

Skill in BDO ? ahaha. Best joke ever xD damn, that delusional dream is strong ! Actualy, i come back on what i previewsly said, your wake up is going to hit very hard xD

Since no one own any mob spawn area, how could i be 'butt-hurted" to not own a mob spawn since the game doesnt provide such mechanic ? Guess you need to learn the skill : Brain usage.

Not saying, that's the usual cheap bait of thoses BDO brainwashed thinking they are relevant because they do mindless pve grind and had some luck with gear drop / upgrade.

Cute !

I'm going to stop arguing with you because I was taught to not argue with people who are mentally challenged.  Have fun playing BDO, kid!

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

lets try this again. PvP is Player vs Player. Does BDO offer Player vs Player?  Then its PvP game that happens to have PvE

sorry

that game doesnt provide  player vs player, since that game only compare mindless pve mob bashing & rng luck. = Players barely play a role in thoses / doesnt requier any single personal competence.

In a player vs player game, you compare the PLAYERS themself, so their ability to think / react / analyse a situation / be smart.. etc. So to do that correctly, you have to provide the same thing to every participants to be sure that the only variable are the players themself.

And BDO doesnt provide that since rng gear upgrade + lvl + "FOTM" class are at 95% what is going to matter = things the game do for you

So, no BDO doesnt provide player vs player. But BDO do like i said provide a : pve RNG gear + lvl grind Versus pve RNG gear + lvl grind .

I'm going to stop arguing with you because I was taught to not argue with people who are mentally challenged.  Have fun playing BDO, kid!

Yes you are right, since you failed to provide any piece of argumentation, so proof to show that the game provide a way for you to have a mob spawn area only for you.

And you will never find one, because like irl you doesnt own any single mm² of a public area.

that's cute you still try.

Edited by woots

Posted

Why not just remove OP from game?

1 person likes this

Posted

that game doesnt provide  player vs player, since that game only compare mindless pve mob bashing & rng luck. = Players barely play a role in thoses / doesnt requier any single personal competence.

In a player vs player game, you compare the PLAYERS themself, so their ability to think / react / analyse a situation / be smart.. etc. So to do that correctly, you have to provide the same thing to every participants to be sure that the only variable are the players themself.

And BDO doesnt provide that since rng gear upgrade + lvl + "FOTM" class are at 95% what is going to matter = things the game do for you

So, no BDO doesnt provide player vs player. But BDO do like i said provide a : pve RNG gear + lvl grind Versus pve RNG gear + lvl grind .

Yes you are right, since you failed to provide any piece of argumentation, so proof to show that the game provide a way for you to have a mob spawn area only for you.

And you will never find one, because like irl you doesnt own any single mm² of a public area.

that's cute you still try.

lets try from this side. Has a player killed you within BDO or have you killed a player in bdo. Or, has a player hit you or you hit another player?  Then thats Player vs Player which is PvP. Cant argue with concrete evidence 

sorry

Posted (edited)

lets try from this side. Has a player killed you within BDO or have you killed a player in bdo. Or, has a player hit you or you hit another player?  Then thats Player vs Player which is PvP. Cant argue with concrete evidence 

sorry

that's why i used the car exemple.

Having car driving in game doesnt make that game have a car racing game mode.

Like if rolling dice decide the result, its not "pvp", you just compare dice roll result, but not players. Same shit for BDO.

So its not because you can smash your pve rng grind time in other character face that this game is going to be / have a pvp game mode.  its not enough to call that "pvp" because you doesnt have the pvp inherent rules. already explained that previewsly.

Edited by woots

Posted

hello_kitty_online_117.jpg

why do people always throw Hello Kitty online around like its a bad game 🙄

Posted

The pvp in this game cater's to the lowest form of pvp player. (grievers)

Having a reasonable discussion with them is pointless, they will defend there ability to be a special snowflake until there blue in the face.

Everyone knows the pvp in this game is bad due to gear disparity, level disparity, Over reliance on long CC chains, And Fotm charecters.

It means nothing if you where killed, as it has very little to do with player vs player interaction.

Let them have it, not only are they getting laughed at by pve player's, but there also the joke of the majority of pvp players (the other group the likes balanced fights).  one day they will realize that.

3 people like this

Posted

The pvp in this game cater's to the lowest form of pvp player. (grievers)

Having a reasonable discussion with them is pointless, they will defend there ability to be a special snowflake until there blue in the face.

Everyone knows the pvp in this game is bad due to gear disparity, level disparity, Over reliance on long CC chains, And Fotm charecters.

It means nothing if you where killed, as it has very little to do with player vs player interaction.

Let them have it, not only are they getting laughed at by pve player's, but there also the joke of the majority of pvp players (the other group the likes balanced fights).  one day they will realize that.

So true. lol

Posted

Pking in BDO means nothing you only make the players you pk mad at you.

wait, wut ?

ff9f5e32c740758b89db7bbd7e4c1ae06b86bd12

Posted

it just never made sense to me why pvp was in this game in the first place. Why not just scrap PVP entirely and make it a pve game like how most of this game is anyway.The pvp penalty is silm to almost nothing, There are a billion of channels to pick for super avoidence style of gameplay. Even after the server merged this has not changed you don't like somebody you do something else. you can even do something like leveling profession skills in safe zone it's just so mind blowing. I remember when Tibia was popular what it means to go in other people hunting area or if you are strong the fear people have just knowing you are in that area(no channels changing one server)

and the worse of all it only takes a dime or so to have this no exp loss revival cash shop item when the pvp penalty is almost non existence. There's already no items drop or 50% exp loss(level downgrade)

PVP is a joke, at least in Archeage that p2w game has trade route zoning(always go back to the same place where you predict your enemy is and IF YOU ARE VERY LUCKY you can find them because there's no bullshit like changing channel) but it's still ridiculous hard to actually do any pvp they can just choose another trade route or do something you just can't do anything of pvp significant like in Tibia there''s find person spell here they have nothing like that also for Tibia they even provide a log on list some years later(hunting a player off server before servers even existed it was already like that by the way) It's sad to see Tibia turned carebear too to cater to carebears like you(they want new players to try these old games)

Pking in BDO means nothing you only make the players you pk mad at you. I remember those days when pvp meant something

I FIXED THE ENGLISH YOU CAN READ IT NOW

This is BDO's PVP 

Your entire argument is based around 'chasing a single player', ie harassing. 

PvP is enabled on all channels, including the 'newbie' channels. You're never safe.

A player may switch to escape a specific other player, but they will never be able to disable PvP.

Unless you, as an attacker, want to harass a specific player, there's no merit to your argument. All the victim can do is change channels to face another potential attacker - He can't actually escape from PvP. Unless you somehow want to argue that your entire game is ruined because you can't harass specific players i don't see a problem here.

Posted

Seems like he wants there to be consequences to the players hes harrassing i mean pvping. i wonder how quick his tune would change when hes the one relentlessly hunted and killed until he has no XP or gear probably pull a david caradine in his mums closet. but before that he'll create a ghost account to complain about the harsh pvp lol. do you want a banana mmmb.

1 person likes this

Posted

Your entire argument is based around 'chasing a single player', ie harassing. 

PvP is enabled on all channels, including the 'newbie' channels. You're never safe.

A player may switch to escape a specific other player, but they will never be able to disable PvP.

Unless you, as an attacker, want to harass a specific player, there's no merit to your argument. All the victim can do is change channels to face another potential attacker - He can't actually escape from PvP. Unless you somehow want to argue that your entire game is ruined because you can't harass specific players i don't see a problem here.

I played Tibia for a very long time 1997-2005 over the course of the years that was what the entire game is about. Some grudges you let go and some grudges is over series and series with a new character "YOU REMEMBER ME" and the person there literally shit himself it's that guy.

Very romantic stuff

Posted

Why is the OP still here if he loves Tibia so much?

1 person likes this

Posted

the bounty hunter NPC should tell you what channel a player is on. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia Tibia 

did you play it by any chance ?
why isn't around anymore ?

OH RIGHT because a total of 50 players played that shit.

gtfo.

Why is the OP still here if he loves Tibia so much?

he's got a BONE against BDO.

tibia-56053842.jpg

Edited by Sizer

Posted (edited)

Pvp is really the only reason I play this game and I have terrible gear, so. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't.

On the other hand The open world pvp is terrrible and the only actual resorce to fight over out of a guild is grinding spots. There needs to be rewards for PvP in the open world so there isn't random pk's because a pvper was bored. Archeage fishing spot, open world bosses (they required coordination so you couldn't just make a slapfest), trade boats, (fighting off non-noc pirates was always fun as long as it wasnt at the port), and trade carts were very fun to try to steal if you were a bad player... There was a way to play that game and make money through pvp, Not to mention it gave incentive to group outside of the sieges. I'd love stuff like that in BDO because the pvp in this game is actually fun, fast paced, and has a learning curve.

Edited by Zymbobwye

Posted

You dont "buy" spawn mob area like you "buy" a house. So its everyone area.

You are no one, you are a random player like every single BDO players, you have no more importance than everyone else.

= still not "your" area, and it will never be.

you're actually retarded 

Posted

have you played league of legends perhaps? 

if you think bdo is "gear carry" wait until you play a game in which gear is actually carrying people.. few days ago i was killing some warrior 1v5 who did 0 damage to me and later pmed me told me that hes doing no damage to me so we went to arena where i stood still and he had the potential to 1combo me, only because i didn't move at all. Bdo gear does  help but its nowhere nearly as bad as people on the forum are constantly trying to imply. Meanwhile if you play league of legends and if you have a single item advantage on some champs, you completely and utterly obliterate other champs and just need to land 1-2 skills to oneshot them while you can tank their entire skillset, lmao

i've gone to aakman temple and to hystria ruins and its still a joke, i can hit 10 mobs in aakman without losing hp and hystria is just horribly designed shitty place full of ranged mobs thats unfun to pve at, both are underpaid 

and im not sure how aakman and hystria are gonna convince me that the pve in bdo isnt a joke ? It's absolutely the same, bunch of lagged slow boring mobs except they have more hp than other mobs, it doesn't change the concept or anything and its not challenging just a gear check .. and its not fun

holy shit a quality post from irrelevant

rarely have I seen him post where I agreed with everything he said

the bounty hunter NPC should tell you what channel a player is on. 

bro I wish

if anything it wouldn't give you the location the first time you checked, just the ch

change ch and recheck to find them

Posted

you're actually retarded 

jeon-tae-kang-2.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

you're actually retarded 

That's only what you got troll boy ? Too bad for you, things like that cant be grinded :] 

/yawn.

Posted

BDO needs perma death.

Man up, real consequences.

In fact if you get /pwned hard enough on the forums your character should be deleted.

If you don't agree you're a "Care Bear"

Posted

it just never made sense to me why pvp was in this game in the first place. Why not just scrap PVP entirely and make it a pve game like how most of this game is anyway.The pvp penalty is silm to almost nothing, There are a billion of channels to pick for super avoidence style of gameplay. Even after the server merged this has not changed you don't like somebody you do something else. you can even do something like leveling profession skills in safe zone it's just so mind blowing. I remember when Tibia was popular what it means to go in other people hunting area or if you are strong the fear people have just knowing you are in that area(no channels changing one server)

and the worse of all it only takes a dime or so to have this no exp loss revival cash shop item when the pvp penalty is almost non existence. There's already no items drop or 50% exp loss(level downgrade)

PVP is a joke, at least in Archeage that p2w game has trade route zoning(always go back to the same place where you predict your enemy is and IF YOU ARE VERY LUCKY you can find them because there's no bullshit like changing channel) but it's still ridiculous hard to actually do any pvp they can just choose another trade route or do something you just can't do anything of pvp significant like in Tibia there''s find person spell here they have nothing like that also for Tibia they even provide a log on list some years later(hunting a player off server before servers even existed it was already like that by the way) It's sad to see Tibia turned carebear too to cater to carebears like you(they want new players to try these old games)

Pking in BDO means nothing you only make the players you pk mad at you. I remember those days when pvp meant something

I FIXED THE ENGLISH YOU CAN READ IT NOW

This is BDO's PVP 8QFarW.png

People like you are why we need to keep it.

Posted

People keep upping old threads

Posted

why do people always throw Hello Kitty online around like its a bad game 🙄

Because they have a driven need to meme and cliche respond when an opinion doesn't align with theirs. OP gave an opinion and it shouldn't be confused with anything else but it's his.
Much like OW PvP in this game, tack on a Hello Kitty or git gud meme for effect. Most of the morons don't know where the 'git gud' meme started either but it doesn't stop them from using it.