• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[VIDEO] Our "New World" is SO FUN!

66 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure if you had a video fail, or you are making a clever and sarcastic post.  The video says it is not available and then shows an unhappy face. 

Fixed. Thank you. 

Edited by Clawgore
He fixed the link

Posted

I'm not sure if you had a video fail, or you are making a clever and sarcastic post.  The video says it is not available and then shows an unhappy face. 

I think I fixed it, but not sure why it's not putting the video in the text box :(

Posted

Zerk is so fun !

Posted

a level 60 of the most broken class in the game stacking evasion and dp going to a level 50-56 grind spot and killing everyone.

yawn

go do that at pirates then maybe it'll actually be cool

2 people like this

Posted

a level 60 of the most broken class in the game stacking evasion and dp going to a level 50-56 grind spot and killing everyone.

yawn

There's always at least one of these.  Go red, link proof, and then come talk to me about "cool"

Posted

Lel

Posted

yawn

Stay salty.

Great vid tho

Posted

That just looks boring. Facerolling everything. Overpowered class and overleveled for the area you are in. I understand if you're there for the money. But if you're there for pvp why not actually look for a challenge?

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

So going around randomly killing people, that are minding their own business and trying to level, is considered fun?  Why don't you go kill others that are your own level. Great video if you want to show that you have the mentality of a child. At least you can say you will fit in with most of the community in game.

Edited by Ishamaelronin
9 people like this

Posted (edited)

That just looks boring. Facerolling everything. Overpowered class and overleveled for the area you are in. I understand if you're there for the money. But if you're there for pvp why not actually look for a challenge?

This class is contagious and broken, all player who play giant are broken too... Let him

Edited by Hideto

Posted

Great job :)

Posted

Wow, did that guy just manage to kill several non-awakened wizards&witches all by himself at sausans :o

Really impressive! Omg...just noticed he's only a lv 60 zerk to(wow again)! Definitely requires a lot of skill going up 1v1 against lower level vanilla witches, when playing such a struggling character and class.

Wonder what secret build and tactics he's using to beat such intimidating opponents? o.O

13 people like this

Posted

I'm so affended by this, brizz is such a levelistic bigot that kills innocent people in video games! #notmyzerker

Posted

Good example of broken things in this game.

1 person likes this

Posted

Your selection of music would have been more fitting for the catfish area. It would also better suit your prefered challenge level.

2 people like this

Posted

This honestly looks like no fun and kinda boring, pvp is only fun to watch/do if there's some kind of challenge for either person.

1 person likes this

Posted

There's always at least one of these.  Go red, link proof, and then come talk to me about "cool"

There's always at least one of these. A lvl60 zerker playing in a lvl50-56 grind area picking on newbies and low geared ppl caus he can't handle pirates or desert pvp.

I will eagerly await your fail comeback. In the meanwhile stay bad on an over buffed class I guess

Posted

And wearing a guillie like losers so he can get first hit, you forgot about this...

Posted (edited)

funny the amount of red witch - wiz xD

About the pvp itself, well, its Broken Desert Online, i dont know how can ppl still expect to see anything interesting for that point... I mean...

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted

I cant believe the salt of people keep this topic afloat. You need to do more videos dude :P 

He just shown that people from more hardcore servers can now faceroll people from the more casual servers.

Posted

This class game is contagious cancerous and broken, all player who play giant are broken cancerous too... Let him

Fixed.

Also who the hell plays with their own character name over their head? Like you're going to forget which character is yours?

Posted

lvl 60 butt-touching a string of 200-combined newblets.   ....Apex of lelling...  FinalBoss of BDO revealed  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It's not cool to pick on wizards and witches bro. They're not cool yet. :(

Since he went full negative karm can't he go to the desert - get killed - get set back to 3000 instantly and just wait for the jail timer to run out while afk?

That's cool bro. I wonder if kakao saw people doing that????????

Edited by Thinker