• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[VIDEO] Our "New World" is SO FUN!

66 posts in this topic

Posted

Good :D

Posted

Salty bump

Posted

GUYS. LISTEN UP ALL CAPS.  I AM THE BEST BERSERKER ON NA, THIS VIDEO OBVIOUSLY PROVES THAT.  ALL THE PLAYERS I AM FIGHTING ARE AMAZING PVPERS AND I'M JUST A GOD.  I PLAY WITH ONE HAND WHILE I BENCH PRESS YOUR GIRLFRIEND WITH THE OTHER.  DEAL WITH IT.  #EndSarcasm

If you want to see all the other pvp I do, you are more then welcome to watch past streams HERE.  Otherwise, accept the premise and fun of the video and maybe read the description.

2 people like this

Posted

a lv60 pvp newbies who try to grind at sausan, its just sad.

Posted

a lv60 pvp newbies who try to grind at sausan, its just sad.

Ye, well must be fun to be challenged at life so he gotta do the epeen thingy on low levels. hehexd kek zerk.

Posted

carebear land*

good job sending those guys respawning, so hardcore compare to old school tibia style pvp destroying someone few years work in a short moment time.

Posted (edited)

A geared lvl 60 fapping while pk'ing lower lvl with less gear T_T some people still fail to understand that BDO has no skill base (well not necessarily no skill base but very little skill and mucho gear relevant)

Edited by BBgone

Posted

I was at pirates for 14 hours like this...  0 deaths.. many many kills

neggokarma.jpg

Posted

I was at pirates for 14 hours like this...  0 deaths.. many many kills

neggokarma.jpg

WOW that - karma you should given the most hardcore pvper award or something. You sir are so brutal

sarcasm of course. I don't even know why pvp is in this game.

Posted

GUYS. LISTEN UP ALL CAPS.  I AM THE BEST BERSERKER ON NA, THIS VIDEO OBVIOUSLY PROVES THAT.  ALL THE PLAYERS I AM FIGHTING ARE AMAZING PVPERS AND I'M JUST A GOD.  I PLAY WITH ONE HAND WHILE I BENCH PRESS YOUR GIRLFRIEND WITH THE OTHER.  DEAL WITH IT.  #EndSarcasm

If you want to see all the other pvp I do, you are more then welcome to watch past streams HERE.  Otherwise, accept the premise and fun of the video and maybe read the description.

no need to look at the description. Playing like that even once shows your lack of character. 

what's your next vid? You schooling some elementary school kids on the playground basketball court?

1 person likes this

Posted

We guuna need lots of peanut butter for all this Jelly

Posted

There's always at least one of these.  Go red, link proof, and then come talk to me about "cool"

Either you have really good gear or these dudes were lv 55-56 with horrible gear lol.

A geared lvl 60 fapping while pk'ing lower lvl with less gear T_T some people still fail to understand that BDO has no skill base (well not necessarily no skill base but very little skill and mucho gear relevant)

He aint geared.. hes 177/166/298

Posted

I'm the best Zerk NA.  Bottom line.

1 person likes this

Posted

Any reason you didn't link the video if you running away from 2 rangers all over the map for ages?

Oh yeah, that's right....

Posted

Any reason you didn't link the video if you running away from 2 rangers all over the map for ages?

Oh yeah, that's right....

never happened

Posted

Hes class not really OP though, its just that hes more likely fighting someone weaker than him, level or gear wise. Point being that the dude is grinding solo and his clear is pretty slow visible in the start of the video.

Posted (edited)

What exactly was fun??? Lets review you ran around over geared over leveled killing players that dont even fight back? The sausans put up a better fight than the people you killed. so what was fun about it? Are you jerking off to yourself because you think that makes you a good player?? because it doesnt, it didnt look fun either a stationary dps dummy would be more interesting to beat on then some noob players low level players fighting monsters...

I mean you are so bad that you even have a scrublord "noob pvp" hotbar. How was that even fun? No one cared you killed them, no one even tried to fight back or run they just stood there and typed go ahead kill me? and you did pressing 3 buttons...you are the prime example of the sad state of gaming and why pvp mmo are for total scrubs who suck at games lol.

Hes class not really OP though, its just that hes more likely fighting someone weaker than him, level or gear wise. Point being that the dude is grinding solo and his clear is pretty slow visible in the start of the video.

uhm no one even attempted to fight back  just another no life scrub going to beat on some players he knows have no chance to beat him and thumping his chest pretending he can play a game pressing 3 buttons to kill lowbies. MMO pvp is for clowns who are bad at video games takes no skill never has never will, people who want pvp games of skill play actual games that take skill and force you to fight against players you have to outplay to beat not "out gear , out level or have more friends".

Edited by BDOMONSTER

Posted

a lvl 60 awaken player beating up lvl 50~55 players @ sausans....I wonder whats next,oh i know  catfish man or helms

you brought shame to Edan

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Folks this is why the devs took away the 1% pvp loss. 

Carebear desert

Old school Tibia imagine the equivalent your character is level 60 but you die once you downgrade to level 48 with chance of losing gear and everything in your inventory.

Edited by William

Posted

not even 200 ap. what a pleb

Posted

never happened

you bully low lvl guys on sausan as streamer? No wonder you arent popular and will never be... 

Posted

I guess beating little kids to a pulp in a boxing ring irl when you are aged 25 is fun too?  lol you sure pwned them!

Posted

That just looks boring. Facerolling everything. Overpowered class and overleveled for the area you are in. I understand if you're there for the money. But if you're there for pvp why not actually look for a challenge?

Maybe because Sausans is a convenient place to goto when youre looking for people to fight with. Everyone from lvl 50-60 farm Sausans at least sometime during the week. He could've gone to Crescents and found maybe 1-2 other dudes to fight? Or he couldve sailed all the way to Pirates, find some people to go kill and then have them hide in the safe zone?

Posted

See, this is why Sausins has become such a dive.

Sucker punching Jerries Squids,,,, what a crab.

Totaly shellfish.

1 person likes this