• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Is it time to quit BDO?

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Blowing up 34 Ogre rings trying to get TRI ( Failing at TRI with 65+ FS) 3 times, spending over 3billion in silver and mats trying to get a Dandy to TET, which is the result of numerous weeks of endless grinding/lifeskills and end up with 0 Ogre Rings and a PRI Dandy, would this be an indication that is time to move away from this horrid enchanting system and game?

4 people like this

Posted

Git gud! Once a quitter always a quitter nub...

2 people like this

Posted

64936739.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Never enchant without a backup ogre ring?

4 people like this

Posted

Git gud? i think you mean get good, but what does skill have to do with this enchant system? RNG? is that the answer to such a massive lost? Back up? i don't think you understood my post, reread it....

i am not sure myself on what answer i want to this that would make sense, but i am curious to read something that makes some sense

Posted

I feel you after researching how to make good money this feels more like job then a game so I am talking a break and just foucesing on cp points and level all the classes to 56 ----- being competitive I just kill stuff 

1 person likes this

Posted

Lifeskill until you get your motivation back or quit for something else yo. No point getting stressed over a game.

8 people like this

Posted

Nope, definitely waste more of your life time on rng. lol

Posted

And after quiting, you just can't find same satisfaction from mmos on the market so you then come back for more. This game is gambler's addiction I tell ya.

2 people like this

Posted

It's time to be content with a DUO ogre ring

1 person likes this

Posted

Did you maybe consider .... that  no one was really meant to have a TRI Ogre and that probably the Game was never balanced around that either???

Posted

To make a definitive answer, we need to know one thing.

Are you a Ranger?

4 people like this

Posted

Blowing up 34 Ogre rings trying to get TRI ( Failing at TRI with 65+ FS) 3 times, spending over 3billion in silver and mats trying to get a Dandy to TET, which is the result of numerous weeks of endless grinding/lifeskills and end up with 0 Ogre Rings and a PRI Dandy, would this be an indication that is time to move away from this horrid enchanting system and game?

Quit when you aren't having fun.

2 people like this

Posted

feels like a single player game, the pvp is lack luster and carebear

Posted

Thanks to him, in an alternate universe dinosaurs have evolved, and replaced humans as the dominant species on earth .

Ohhh im soo going to troll Mr. Hammond for this. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Time to quit? yes, time to quit trying to do what youre doing and time to start playing the rest of the game.

Posted

Wtf you even talking about, 34 ogre rings is not even close to average number you need for tri!! Even if you consider that rates for nechnating ogre are same as for blue accessories (which we all know are not) you need average 64 ogre for tri... If you will not get any after 100+ you can say you are unlucky, but 34 is not even close!!! Dont look at your friends who got tri after few 10,20 rings, they just got extremely lucky... Its not means you need to be lucky one too...

1 person likes this

Posted

I think BDO is drowning for a MMO which people play for having a large playerbase theres little incentive and the feel the need to compete with others. You have your own gold, and you have your own exp leveling, people can bother you by making you respawn but that's it. you go on another channel.

Posted

Pretend its Skyrim mod

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Pretend its Skyrim mod

To be fair waifu in BDO does have more value to brag about since it's a big mutiplayer community I have to honest say that's probably one of the top feature of BDO but there's just nothing there in the PVP. The PVE is somewhat innovative since it's not easy to literally put the skyrim into mmo. Anyway buying the costume for the waifus in BDO feels more sentimental than just downloading a skin for waifu in Skyrim(which no one even knows your waifus exists unless you're streaming or making youtube videos)  I have to give some points to the waifu show off feature.

Edited by William

Posted

Dude, this should make wanna start trying harder. More rings, more time spending farming, dont let the game break you down! Dont let dreams be dreams, yesterday you said tomorrow!

Posted

Pretend its Skyrim mod

I like to pretend its a fantasy open world tomb raider mod with life skills, other players and lots of primitive AI, and it works, because I don't particularly care for the AI or the pvp.

1 person likes this

Posted

well if you like the game, stay, if you don't like it leave.

Don't give a shit on the enchant system or make that a reason to quit a game. You don't even need a tet or pen to kill anything unless you want to be "competitive" (laughs) in pvp where... it does not matter either, once you are in CC you are pretty much dead or lucky to get away with extreme low hp.

Posted

this is what happens to most nolifers. whilst casual players make TRI ogre on 0 failstacks

Posted

Waifu saying hi