• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Internet Crashing

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Essentially whenever i log into bdo on my desktop (laptop seems fine afking overnight processing for 6+hrs before any sort of dc). I try to grind pirates on my main and mid grind at random intervals i dc from bdo but stay in game as if everything else is frozen but i can still move. Then I dc from teamspeak and my internet drops completely for some reason. This issue has never occured before until this server merge happened.

I have been playing since launch on the same computer in the same conditions, its not an ISP issue but I cant confirm it 100% but ive tried this at 2 different houses under same ISP and both times it drops however when im on xbox and computer is off or if im not playing bdo and watching shows/browsing reddit the internet is fine which has led me to this realisation that it can only be a recent change in bdo. I cant work it out at all.

Current attempts to fix it:

Updating router

factory resetting modem

Reinstalling BDO

New Cables

ISP Tech Support

Nothing seems to be able to narrow down the issue, through the process of elimination I have basically narrowed it down to bdo on my desktop, im not sure if my laptop is affected in the same way I will be testing it though to see what happens however it seems that bdo is overloading my network causing my internet to drop. A friend of mine in a different state of Australia to me is having a similar issue both of us are under the same ISP.

If anyone has any advice or experience with this issue please leave a comment to help me work out what the issue is thanks

Posted

I have the same issue BDO crashes/disconnects so hard my internet dies and i have to wait 5 min ish before i get my connection back. There must be somthing wrong with the client.

100/100 mb

No router connected. 

Posted

im currently in talks with their support staff sending off data and trying to work out the issue hopefully it can be addressed asap :S

Posted

im currently in talks with their support staff sending off data and trying to work out the issue hopefully it can be addressed asap :S

Let me know what they say and if there is a fix for this issue. But im guessing they will say restart your router.. 

Posted

I seem to be having this issue now, did either of you or someone else find a fix? 

Thanks for the help.

Posted

resurrecting old thread but this is happening to me and several guild membranes also, random lag spike / game freeze, then game exe gets shut down internet connection drops and server reboots.
Seems to me that theres some major packet issue that essentially produces a DOS on peoples networks 

Posted

this is happening to me as well, when I connect and start processing something I can actually see my interenet start to DIE.  I run a 300Mbps connection and when I start BDO I can actually watch my connection get slower and slower until it breaks, then about 5 minutes later its working again.  I am not sure but I think this has something to do with the AntiCheat mechanism they have in place (xigncode).  I just now am trying to reinstall the game to see if that helps.  I'm not very confident this will work.  I have done all the other stuff support has suggested to no avail.  They tell me they are aware of issues and have some fixes on the 1 and 2 servers (v1, v2, s1, s2, etc.) but switching to those didn't have any effect at all.