• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horrible New World!

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi guys, 

i have open this topic for share with all the opinion of this new world;

Economy: in my opinion economy is not change impossible buy more than 1 blackstone armor at marketplace for try ecc... same for memory fragment.

Grind spot: first was possible find free spot at pirates or at sausans, now all spots are full with 2 or 3 or 4 people "party grind".

I ask at all to share your opinion abaut this;

tnx 

Posted

I have honestly not noticed any differences when it comes to gameplay other than that there's now alot more stuff getting registered on the marketplace, but that's about it.

4 people like this

Posted

• I've bought Memory Fragments of the AH and succeded twice (With two attempts)
  • I've found a free Grindspot on a Sunday three times
  • Suddenly I got invited to a group instead of killing each other as Sausans was taken (But that could be a coincidence)
  • My items in the marketplace get sold out more regulary and faster (Money money money.. )
  • Regulary I see Pearlitems in the Marketplace now
  • There are more nice Horses to buy and more buyer to take my own

Sooo all in all I am perfectly happy with the new world system! :)

6 people like this

Posted

only reason you are not used to grind spots being taken is because you were on a dead server.

Posted

I think call Alustin dead server is not correct because we boost the economy of other 2 server, reason because we are only that grind all day.

Abaut memory fragment please show me a movie where you are able to buy more than 1 for try :D, please to be realistic no troll answer.

Posted

I think call Alustin dead server is not correct because we boost the economy of other 2 server, reason because we are only that grind all day.

Abaut memory fragment please show me a movie where you are able to buy more than 1 for try :D, please to be realistic no troll answer.

you could just... i dunno... buy relic shards instead? Life is so hard :(

Posted

Theres so many things wrong with what you are stating , but oh well.

Instead of sitting on the mp for hour trying to buy something that is high on demand , while you can't , other people can , and some people are just tired of sitting in front of the market and go farm relics to make their own Memory frags or Black Stones , those are pretty happy and don't complain at all.

You can have everything you want in this game as long as you do some effort but no you just wanna sit in front of the mp and complain that others can buy while you can't.

Play the game.

Posted (edited)

I am too from Alustin and I wouldn't call it a dead server but a quiet one. And hell breaks lose before I record my shoppingtour. Even IF I show you a video you could never be sure if I tricked you with it too. So either way if you believe me or not is on you. I have my memoryfragments and am still happy. :)

Edited by Minathyri

Posted

I have honestly not noticed any differences when it comes to gameplay other than that there's now alot more stuff getting registered on the marketplace, but that's about it.

a lot is an understatement. Had to turn the notifications of xD

Is there a way I can just mute sounds?

Posted

Alustin was quiet I would agree with that, I noticed more activity on Jordine and Cronux when I leveled alts there. 

But now with 36 channels it feels like Alustin again but with a more active, better economy, and easier to snipe outfits and stuff now.

2 people like this

Posted

I've seen a lot of stuff on the market. Pearl items included. Managed to grab them easily too.

Posted

Actually maybe its just the fact that some of the cool people i'd like to play with are on diff region , but thats another problem i guess :P

But overall its all good, Alustin was great cuz it was quiet but now its better since theres more activity overall.

1 person likes this

Posted

i believe we have a lot of people with great server pride, and hey! thats not a bad thing! Server pride is an awesome trait in players. However i have noticed a good bit of trash talking, but im sure that will dwindle as time goes by.

Items definitely sell faster on auction house now...several staples remain depleted but thats natural with key items necessary for progression in some areas. What i would like to see is a developer review of some og the more non-useful items that stay in the auction house by the thousands and some tens of thousands. Perhaps add a new additional use for some of these items so that they are also wanted, thus generating more sales for players selling them. @GM_Dew

Grinding spots....thats a hit and miss really that will never be truly appeased, because players are alwayd going to grind the more profitable areas (profitable in either coin or experience) went out with the troupe other day, even some of the more popular spots were pretty empty, but i think that was because of time and channel.

Posted

Hi guys, 

i have open this topic for share with all the opinion of this new world;

Economy: in my opinion economy is not change impossible buy more than 1 blackstone armor at marketplace for try ecc... same for memory fragment.

Grind spot: first was possible find free spot at pirates or at sausans, now all spots are full with 2 or 3 or 4 people "party grind".

I ask at all to share your opinion abaut this;

tnx 

I call shenanigans on everything you wrote.  Perhaps you should look up the definition of supply and demand as well because you definitely do not understand the concept.

Posted

I bought about 120 mem frags yesterday in the space of 3 hours, ofcourse 70% or so of my bids failed

Posted

Alustin was a quiet server, sure, but not dead. The new server is more active and vibrant, it would be even more active if all those afk-fishing zombies in Heidel would go out and play the game ;).

Grind spots are more crowded but the few times I have gone to Sausans since merge, not a single PK or declaration of war. Even invited to join a grp last time.

Economy is booming, wich is a good thing.

Just my 2 cents.