• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New World Pre-Season Guild Ranking List

659 posts in this topic

Posted

that seemd to be more of a visual bug. I saw the video and the players were still spawning from the original location of the placement. So I assume if that og spot was attacked it would be hit. Welcome to Bug Desert. Imo tho this is far off from other things people tried to do with flag placement and inside of rocks. While it doesnt involve any sort of glitching I would like to see daum fix it. The only way to kill theses outpost are if the entire guild is aoeing the area or charge elephant kills it. 
Best way to fix it is to change the Outpost/flag to a trap placement style. so you wont be able to place it into weird or exotic areas. I do like the idea of coming up with creative position of it. Just sucks when the flags become buggy due to game mechanics.

KR flag system fixes this. treats it more like a siege building instead of its current style

1 person likes this

Posted

nothing on nodes today?

Posted (edited)

KR flag system fixes this. treats it more like a siege building instead of its current style

Since the whole thread has been removed, heres a picture of a siege outpost that was around a month ago

https://gyazo.com/68923cc3c871d7a47568f1b433372031

If I recalled that was inceptions outpost. When have they implemented this on KR?

Edited by BarcodeGod

Posted

Since the whole thread has been removed, heres a picture of a siege outpost that was around a month ago

https://gyazo.com/68923cc3c871d7a47568f1b433372031

If I recalled that was inceptions outpost. When have they implemented this on KR?

If i had a dollar for each pixel in that picture, i'd have a dollar.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If i had a dollar for each pixel in that picture, i'd have a dollar.

If your saying that you can't see whats in the picture... inceptions outpost is inside the tree ontop of the "Dusk" memeber

When inception spawns, you will see them dropping down from the tree

Edited by BarcodeGod

Posted

nothing on nodes today?

Here is the Node Wars Report... you can see the info there.

1 person likes this

Posted

I really feel like there are GM's in Gravity that just don't want anything concerning them to really get fleshed out. The closing of the fml/gravity thread being one such thing. Nothing in that thread went against forum rules, not even name and shame. They were airing grievances and lost/new hopes.

No matter how many times the GMs have gravity's back, they will always fall second rate to players and communities that are just better than theirs.

Maybe if they get banned a couple more times they just won't come back.

1 person likes this

Posted

RIP My thread.. never forget :(

1 person likes this

Posted

Keeping up with guilds?

Posted

if youre not gonna class any of the other T1 guilds in the rankings, then please remove FML from the rankings, you actually think they're on a same lvl as a zerg? 19 members, half of them might not even show up, so 10 members vs like 40-50 ? lol you praise fml to much

2 people like this

Posted

Agreed.  If FML isn't participating in any node war/siege war they shouldn't be on this list you've made.

Posted

FML is up there because it will be used as gravity's temp home to fight while holding a region. Just stay tuned and watch the fights this week bois.

Posted

21 members, last I saw. May have dropped to 19 tonight. Half of them are actively playing in guild, half are alts or no longer active.

As with others above, it would be best to put FML in the coffin until the guild itself actively participates in nodes/sieges again.

Posted

I think this win bumps gravity to S+ tier, possibly S++

Posted

Where are the weekly spicy memes? The rp? The epeen pushing that drives this corner of the forums and the pulse of large scale pvp?

Could it be that we won't even make it one month before castles falll stagnant and only change hands on a predetermined basis if ever?

Rip siege. I feel like this happens with every Western release of such content. The first few encounters are hype, then as people grow weary of "30hr pregame" for what can effectively be 5-6 hours of your weekend gone, players just take the easiest route to get it over with, ie, quick, heartless sieges.

I hope next week there's more fun.

1 person likes this

Posted

Where are the weekly spicy memes? The rp? The epeen pushing that drives this corner of the forums and the pulse of large scale pvp?

I'd make more gifs but I don't have inside info on what goes on anymore with the top guilds. So I've just gone back to life skilling, sorry.

Till then I can't really effectively meme. Maybe I'll erp, who knows

Posted

185e000f45[1].png

Posted

185e000f45[1].png

No one is buying your shitty PR.

Manup/BC vs FML/Gravity/Some other guild in a 2v3 and maintained a strict 1v1 at all times (Bc vs FML) (Manup vs Gravity) even though Gravity tried multiple times to 2v1 BC. Also, when BC did take down FML they let ManUp 1v1 Gravity instead of zerging in a 2v1 like Gravity/Iconic did on Barcode this Saturday.

Iconic have signed their own death certificate, everyone knows what has happened to Gravity's past allies. RIP Iconic 2016-2016

3 people like this

Posted

Posted

Manup/BC vs FML/Gravity/Some other guild in a 2v3 and maintained a strict 1v1 at all times (Bc vs FML) (Manup vs Gravity) even though Gravity tried multiple times to 2v1 BC. Also, when BC did take down FML they let ManUp 1v1 Gravity instead of zerging in a 2v1 like Gravity/Iconic did on Barcode this Saturday.

Iconic have signed their own death certificate, everyone knows what has happened to Gravity's past allies. RIP Iconic 2016-2016

this is the only accurate post in this shitshow of a thread

2 people like this

Posted

nobody cares if it was 1v1 to be fair - in a siege war theres 90% of the time more than 2 parties involved anyway - nobody cares who the other one is attacking. there is no 1v1 there is however many guilds are on the node versus each other. so in that case maybe 2v3 whatever cuz those ones were allied. i also totally understand when barcode is saying they got 9v1ed cuz even if they get through the 2v1 from gravity and iconic they still have 7 other guilds to go through. its a -----ing siege war god damnit lol stop crying about your 1v1 epeen

Posted

You talk as if none of the guilds that ManUp allied with died. Great guilds that had potential back in Edan allied with ManUp died because they would get no help from ManUp when trying to get their own castle.

Posted

I miss the hype and salt of the first week ;(

Posted

You talk as if none of the guilds that ManUp allied with died. Great guilds that had potential back in Edan allied with ManUp died because they would get no help from ManUp when trying to get their own castle.

Name those guilds? Because the only one I can think of is Breakthrough and that was basically Ghost trying to play puppeteer and getting a hand up his ass instead.

Meanwhile, on Gravity's (non exhaustive) list there's Prey, WaifuHunters, fml, and now Iconic because there is no way this Kyoukai 2.0 guild is going anywhere now.