• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What if...

41 posts in this topic

Posted

That.. sounds a little annoying. But then again, BDO does some things that isn't perfect imo to. They rely on RNG too much

That's how most people use shields in RL tho lol

the point was if you have a shield in front of your face. you can't swing your sword effectively, you'd need to drop your shield in order to deliver a decent attack.

"Drop your guard"

Posted

Get them both ;) There will be plenty of them on the market, I'm sure.

That's easy for the awakening outfits... not that easy for old outfits that now can be used by another class.

But well, trying is free ^^

Posted

the point was if you have a shield in front of your face. you can't swing your sword effectively, you'd need to drop your shield in order to deliver a decent attack.

"Drop your guard"N

Nah its still possible, but I see what you're trying to say

Posted

gavi.PNG

gavi2.PNG

i12059975689.jpg

Maybe I missed the release, but I don't see this outfit in the pearl shop...yet I see others wearing it.  What's the deal?  

Posted

Maybe I missed the release, but I don't see this outfit in the pearl shop...yet I see others wearing it.  What's the deal?  

Are you sure theyre ninjas? I know warrior got it.

Posted

The pic above is a ninja...or is it that they have released it in KR/RU/etc., but not NA?

Posted

Yeah those pics are probably from KR/EU

The pic above is a ninja...or is it that they have released it in KR/RU/etc., but not NA?

Posted

Do we have any idea when NA should get it for ninja?

Posted

Yeah those pics are probably from KR/EU

EU and NA are exactly at the same point and probably always will be, so no, this is not from EU but ty for making me hope it was /cry 

Posted

Gavi Regan was originally debut on warrior. Months later they released a gavi regan set for all male classes (Musa, Ninja, Wizard and Giant). naver_com_20160908_210317.thumb.jpg.15ab 

Posted

Hi,

Yes...

Does this skin come with 360-degree awakening block?

Thank you,

Avery Nonwar

1 person likes this

Posted

Super late to this topic but where the heck do you get the blue color on the palette, I can never get a color like that

Posted

Super late to this topic but where the heck do you get the blue color on the palette, I can never get a color like that

Merv's palette.  Check any of the tabs besides the standard one.

Posted

Merv's palette.  Check any of the tabs besides the standard one.

yea but like which dye is it. The black is clean as -----.

Posted

yea but like which dye is it. The black is clean as -----.

yea wanted to know which types of black and blues, specifically the blues cuz its suuuper glow-like

Posted

The black looks like a combo of black depending on the material (shiny metal, etc), but the cloth black is always the darkest FWIW.  The blue is likely something along the lines of Shining Aqua, IMO.