• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The games node war PvP is in the worst state I've ever seen it in!

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly this is getting beyond a joke now, the games node war / PvP is in the worst state I've ever seen it in. 

The desync has got so much worse now with 4+ guilds all fighting with 50+ players over the same nodes, class balance is another issue but it's almost impossible to tell if the class balance is that bad due to the desync. 

All you see is players teleporting / appearing in front of you from out of nowhere, abilities hitting you that you didn't even see, perma stun is also another big issue with the deync being this bad. 

For a game that is supposed to pride itself on open world PvP / GvG it is really bad. 

In all fairness this games PvP currently is the shoddiest piece of shit ever to crawl out of the devils hairy asshole.

Posted

Honestly this is getting beyond a joke now, the games node war / PvP is in the worst state I've ever seen it in. 

The desync has got so much worse now with 4+ guilds all fighting with 50+ players over the same nodes, class balance is another issue but it's almost impossible to tell if the class balance is that bad due to the desync. 

All you see is players teleporting / appearing in front of you from out of nowhere, abilities hitting you that you didn't even see, perma stun is also another big issue with the deync being this bad. 

For a game that is supposed to pride itself on open world PvP / GvG it is really bad. 

In all fairness this games PvP currently is the shoddiest piece of shit ever to crawl out of the devils hairy asshole.

Grind pve mobs

Grind life skills

For hours days weeks month's 

To progress character for game's mass pvp content

After all that server is trash & can't handle mass pvp,

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So first. People complained that node wars were dead. Now they are bustling people complain too. 

I do hope they improve desync..but honestly what are the chances?

Edited by Valkyrie

Posted

Grind pve mobs

Grind life skills

For hours days weeks month's 

To progress character for game's mass pvp content

After all that server is trash & can't handle mass pvp,

Pretty much sums it up

So first. People complained that node wars were dead. Now they are bustling people complain too. 

I was fine with node wars previously before the merge we would get some very nice fights. 

But presently the servers / network infrastructure just cannot handle it. I'm not complaining about the amount of ppl I'm complaining that the performance is complete dog shit. 

Learn to read between the lines! 

Posted

When exactly did the game pride itself in open world PvP and GvG? Last time I checked, PA (Pearl Abyss, aka the developers) said it's an open PvPvE game. 

It's not really their fault if PvP'ers think that means "omg this has pvp! It's a pvp game!!!!!" -_-. Same goes the other way around, PvE'ers shouldn't think "omg! This has pve content! It's a sole pve game!" -_-

Secondly, did you try getting decent hardware? You can't expect the game to run smoothly with that many people if you're using GTX 960 for example xD.

Posted

When exactly did the game pride itself in open world PvP and GvG? Last time I checked, PA (Pearl Abyss, aka the developers) said it's an open PvPvE game. 

It's not really their fault if PvP'ers think that means "omg this has pvp! It's a pvp game!!!!!" -_-. Same goes the other way around, PvE'ers shouldn't think "omg! This has pve content! It's a sole pve game!" -_-

Secondly, did you try getting decent hardware? You can't expect the game to run smoothly with that many people if you're using GTX 960 for example xD.

2 x GTX 980 (SLI)

Asus rampage 4 extreme motherboard

Intel core I7 4820K extreme processor 

Kingston Hyper X SSD 

16GB G-Skill Trident X RAM running at 2400mhz 

Internet: 213 Mbps DL / 11.93 Mbps UL

Yeah defo not my setup!!!!!!  

Posted

2 x GTX 980 (SLI)

Asus rampage 4 extreme motherboard

Intel core I7 4820K extreme processor 

Kingston Hyper X SSD 

16GB G-Skill Trident X RAM running at 2400mhz 

Internet: 213 Mbps DL / 11.93 Mbps UL

Yeah defo not my setup!!!!!!  

Can your cooling handle that? Because otherwise you're just overheating shit :x

But yeah, the game is not the best optimized. 

Posted

The Desync is horrible, at this point Im not sure if people are using invisibility skills or just teleporting around due to desync

Posted

I've had similar issues last node during our node war. People getting teleported around like crazy and invisible attacks from everywhere.

Countless time I've tried to grab someone to see him disappear from my view.

Very hard to play :(

Posted

My main problem with PvP is there is way way way too much cc, and chained cc. Resist crystals seem to do nothing. It may well be balanced but it's all about that first cc and after that you are just a spectator in your death. That isn't fun, that's just pointless. And I know that it's the same for the other guy when I do it to him.

2 people like this

Posted

My main problem with PvP is there is way way way too much cc, and chained cc. Resist crystals seem to do nothing. It may well be balanced but it's all about that first cc and after that you are just a spectator in your death. That isn't fun, that's just pointless. And I know that it's the same for the other guy when I do it to him.

Try PvP in WoW and come back with that claim of too much chain cc.

Posted

Try PvP in WoW and come back with that claim of too much chain cc.

Well it is a common problem in most mmo tbh. I recall DAoC was all about full parties roaming the landscape and the first one to get a mes in won, it was a joke.

Posted

Well it is a common problem in most mmo tbh. I recall DAoC was all about full parties roaming the landscape and the first one to get a mes in won, it was a joke.

Except DAoC had an immunity timer for every type of cc meaning if you got mezzed for 1 minute, you had 30 seconds immunity after your bard/healer/minstrel/mentalist/sorc cured the mezz from you. If you got snared (by a spell), you got immunity timer for root as well.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0