• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Game Crash

111 posts in this topic

Posted

I was connecting nodes around Ivero Cliff, jumped off the side of the mountain and my game crashed. Now every time i try to log onto that character my game takes 5 minutes to load then crashes. All other toons are fine and i can log in as normal but trying my main crashes the game.

I've repaired the game files etc incase the game just wasnt loading that area properly with no avail.

Any tips?

@GM_Dew @GM_Caramel

Posted

I was connecting nodes around Ivero Cliff, jumped off the side of the mountain and my game crashed. Now every time i try to log onto that character my game takes 5 minutes to load then crashes. All other toons are fine and i can log in as normal but trying my main crashes the game.

I've repaired the game files etc incase the game just wasnt loading that area properly with no avail.

Any tips?

@GM_Dew @GM_Caramel

If you have not already I recommend submitting a ticket to our support team:
https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/

Try to submit it under Character- Stuck and I'll get to it as soon as possible. :) 

2 people like this

Posted

Try to submit it under Character- Stuck and I'll get to it as soon as possible. :) 

was just about to :) just wondered if there was a way of fixing it myself.

Posted (edited)

Any tips?

@GM_Dew @GM_Caramel

Hey guys i got the same things realy early in the morning, exact same problem as you now i can't login on my character i did a ticket already now i m waiting.

TO ANYONE READING THIS DON T GO CLOSE TO IVERO CLIFF

@GM_Caramel might wanna warn the player base about it before someone else gets stuck?

Edited by PanpanTheGreat
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey guys i got the same things realy early in the morning, exact same problem as you now i can't login on my character i did a ticket already now i m waiting.

TO ANYONE READING THIS DON T GO CLOSE TO IVERO CLIFF

Yeh seems to be a problem with that area. Its a shame we can't transport characters from the character select screen, then we could fix this type of thing ourselves :P

Least I was able to finish the node war before this happened :)

Posted

i can confirm 100% that it s a problem with that area, i got crash right in front of the node manager when i was arriving (everything froze then game crashed a while after see picture)

2016-12-04_1855337081.thumb.JPG.2bf9d422

Then i could login again on this char, got the knowledge, did a few meters away with my horse and game crashed again. Following this, impossible to login on any Channel with that character, tried repairing the game (delete version file) , but same things.

Posted

Hey @GM_Caramel me too i send a ticket about 14 hours ago

Posted

Sent mine 17hours ago

Posted

@GM_Caramel Thx Caramel! ♥

Posted

Sent mine 17hours ago

Ah, I see PanpanTheGreat right here! I'll be replying shortly! Gotta save em' all! 

Hey @GM_Caramel me too i send a ticket about 14 hours ago

Ticket number please? (If I have not replied already)

Posted

Just made mine ticket 220515 if you get chance :)

Posted (edited)

Ah, I see PanpanTheGreat right here! I'll be replying shortly! Gotta save em' all! 

Ticket number please? (If I have not replied already)

Thx i m loging in i m gonna telll you if it worked

Edit:

@GM_Caramel It worked thanks again, i m going to avoid that "Bermuda Triangle" ahahahh

Edited by PanpanTheGreat

Posted

Thx i m loging in i m gonna telll you if it worked

Edit:

@GM_Caramel It worked thanks again

No problem! :) 

Just made mine ticket 220515 if you get chance :)

Got it!

2 people like this

Posted

No problem! :) 

Babe <3

Thanks for the help :)

Maybe put out a quick PSA just to warn people?

Thanks again :)

Posted

@GM_Caramel I am a victim of this bug as well. I submitted a ticket an hour ago # 220544

Posted

@GM_Caramel  Experiencing the same problem.  Posting ticket number just in case:  220576

Posted

Babe <3

Thanks for the help :)

Maybe put out a quick PSA just to warn people?

Thanks again :)

My team will be handling that as soon as possible

@GM_Caramel I am a victim of this bug as well. I submitted a ticket an hour ago # 220544

Replied and fixed! :) 

@GM_Caramel  Experiencing the same problem.  Posting ticket number just in case:  220576

I'll be replying shortly. 

Posted

Thank you so much, @GM_Caramel !

Posted

Hello GM_CARMEL, 

I am having the exact same issue and already submitted ticket but if this is an issue you can fix for me that would be great. 

@GM_Dew @GM_Caramel

Posted

Thank you so much, @GM_Caramel !

You're very welcome! :) 

Hello GM_CARMEL, 

I am having the exact same issue and already submitted ticket but if this is an issue you can fix for me that would be great. 

@GM_Dew @GM_Caramel

Ticket number please! :) 

Posted

My character has also been caught in the hellish maelstrom known as Ivero Cliff.  The game crashed and any attempt to relog my character simply crashes it again.

Please rescue her, @GM_Caramel. Ticket #220604.

Posted

My character has also been caught in the hellish maelstrom known as Ivero Cliff.  The game crashed and any attempt to relog my character simply crashes it again.

Please rescue her, @GM_Caramel. Ticket #220604.

Got it! 

Posted

@GM_CARMEL, Ticket # is 220583. 

Posted

@GM_CARMEL, Ticket # is 220583. 

I replied back to you! 

Posted

Got it! 

That was fast.  Thank you!