• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

If you change channels or leave the game YOU CANT COME BACK

25 posts in this topic

Posted

People were having randoms disconnects, then the FAILED TO LOGIN started happening this night but only if you change channels or when you try to relog. NOW WE CAN'T PLAY THE GAME ANYMORE.........

2016-12-05_13103021.JPG

Posted

Okej, What do you want us to do? Send a ticket, geez. 

Posted

I don't want you to do anything... I am just sharing the information dear.....

Posted

"Information", lol, its obviously a bug/glitch or whatever. Never happend to me. Stop spreading -----ing negative shit that wont affect the large majority. 

Posted

don't come back then come move out with me, we can be roommates(and lets go from there)

Posted

People were having randoms disconnects, then the FAILED TO LOGIN started happening this night but only if you change channels or when you try to relog. NOW WE CAN'T PLAY THE GAME ANYMORE.........

2016-12-05_13103021.JPG

I did,t have any problems( UK base),maybe ur IP was changing check ur internet provider 

Posted

KAKAO is already seaching for the problem, YES, it's on their side. 

Posted

How about you send a message to a moderator and ask them to close your thread so you don't get any more responses. 

1 person likes this

Posted

You don't need to share info like that.  We don't need to know that.  If it happens to me I will put in a ticket.  Not put ridiculous and toxic posts on the general forum.  It's people  like you who make many players never go on the forums.  Do you really need attention that badly?

Posted

like whut ? you start a forum topic and tell people to STFU after 1 reply ?

YOU ARE NOT READY FOR INTERNET KIDDO.

-Sizer

2 people like this

Posted

like whut ? you start a forum topic and tell people to STFU after 1 reply ?
YOU ARE NOT READY FOR INTERNET KIDDO.

-Sizer

kakao is now banhammering dodgers!

Posted

I have cleaned up the thread a bit, please keep the discussions civil people!

1 person likes this

Posted

bdo has been disconnecting on my for the last 2 nights... same thing has been happening with a few of my guildies as well.

Posted

So much negativity at the start, jeeezz

Posted

I never experience this, but please do send a ticket.

and let me know how it goes.

Domo!

Posted

The problem is not so bad but still happening. 2 of my friends that were on my party got disconnected at the same time again right now.

Posted

The problem is not so bad but still happening. 2 of my friends that were on my party got disconnected at the same time again right now.

I have crashed 4 or 5 times in the last 24 hours ... frustrating. i am gonna have to reinstall it when i arrive back home.

Posted

jeezzz i cant understand why people get mad because they cant play the game they paid for

Posted

I have cleaned up the thread a bit, please keep the discussions civil people!

Last time we tried to make War civil, more people died pointlessly.

I keep it savage ♥

Posted

I would simply delete my "version.dat" file in the BDO directory and see if that helps.  

Personally, I haven't had any issues and I have logged out and switched channel many times.

Posted

Tried all that and still having the problem. I can login now but at least 10 people from my guild can't. They are getting that FAILED TO CONNECT everytime.

Posted

you, your friends and now your guild can't connect/stay connected properly, most of the other players  seems without any issue....

at least you made like 3 different posts and told everyone who wasn't able to get away in time so everyone knows you and your friends are something special because it's a server issue when literally 99.9% of players don't have that particular issue :D

Posted

Cann0n you should check reddit before you say something like that lol..... are u silly or what? Whats you problem?

Posted

"Information", lol, its obviously a bug/glitch or whatever. Never happend to me. Stop spreading -----ing negative shit that wont affect the large majority. 

What a hospital should your ass to the kerb even if you're dying because "it's not affecting the large majority"?

I'm glad you're unaffected. But I bet the moment you are affected you're whinge just as hard.

I've had these DCs and packet loss and lag and when you lose XP, you lose freebies, you lose gems, you can't play when it suits you, you can't AFK fish or train.... it THEN becomes a -----ing annoyance. And this shit has been going on for months.

So drag that pretty head of yours out of your ass and has some consideration for other people's frustrations and wishes to play the game sans issues.

:-)

Posted (edited)

Thank you for your words Usurper..... 

Edited by Sweeziee

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0