• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Exodus Company - Experience Perfection (Selective recruitment).

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Name: The Exodus Company

Style: FFA PvP - But we participate in all aspects of the game.

Rank system: Yes, specific and global, simple and efficient.

Recruiting: Selective. Application on website, and conversation on ts.

Requirements: Level 58 or higher, and over 400 AP/DP.

TS: Yes, 50 slots

Forums: Yes. Full community website open to all gamers who enjoy gaming, and with closed section for members.

Activity: 50 daily active members, growing slowly, and gradually through quality assuring all new members, and weeding out those that do not belong.

History: Established a few months ago here in BDO, but based on experience from previously run communities and guilds.

Introduction

The Exodus Company is the gaming guild within the newly formed Exodus Gaming Community
We are a community of friends who are united in a shared passion for PvP and competition, and who believe that a group of people who care about each other and work well together have a higher chance of excelling at what they do.
Our goal is simple – Domination.

Vision

The Exodus Company’s vision in every game we play is;
First, to create a guild where our members are taken care of, feel appreciated, have fun, work together and can enjoy every single moment of their gaming experience.
Second, to be known as mature, dedicated and outstanding players who can dominate a battlefield, regardless of opponent.

Philosophy

We believe that a tight team of ten can easily defeat thirty unorganized players.
But bring 70 organized players to a battle and you will rule completely.
We base on that fact when we build our teams and our setup, using our talents and skills where they fits best.

Code of Conduct

The following are the basic rules of conduct that govern our community and activity within The Exodus Company. Violation of these rules can impact your position within the guild, or in severe cases result in a removal from our community.

1. We treat eachother with respect and kindness, our guild members are sacred to us, and the people who spend time to help you have fun while gaming.
  2. "My brothers" is the mentality that our guildies have about eachother. We play together, we show up for eachother, and we talk to eachother. This rule is non-negotiable.
  3. Teamspeak 3 is mandatory for all members while ingame and playing. This is to ensure that we get to know each and everyone of our members.
  4. There is zero tolerance for exploits or hacking in any game that we play as long as you are a member of our community.
  5. Activity is judged on presence on teamspeak, forum activity, and how you spend time with your guildies
  6. The rules and decisions set by Command is final, and they are based on discussions with officers, who speak on behalf of the members. Every members voice matters to us, so talk to your officer about whats on your mind.
  7. We *NEVER* trash talk or karmabomb. Either of those will be grounds for a removal from the guild, this goes for public channels, whispers, and area chat.  (friendly banter internally in the guild excluded)

Are you ready to experience perfection? Apply today.

Edited by Dragonix
1 person likes this

Posted

Fun and friendly guild with a GM that just doesn't know when to quit :P. Very fun fights as well :D.

1 person likes this

Posted

Our recruitment profile is still open, and we welcome Yamagani and several other high quality guys to our guild.

We feel that we have established ourselfs as a high class, high quality PvP guild here in EU, and welcome people to come apply and help further grow one of the best communities that I have had the pleasure of being part of.

Best regards,

Tiger

Posted

Still room for more, also, everyone feel free to visit our community website for gaming forums, game info, updates, and other coolshit.

www.exodusgc.net

Posted

If someone is interested in being part of a guild that will be around for a very long time, where you build lasting, meaningful relations, take a look at our website or send me a /w ingame on Tigerex, or whisper any of the other officers.

Posted

Our requirements has been adjusted to better reflect the current quality of the guild.

The Exodus Company - 17 members vs Wolfsgang - Aetherium - And Papyr_Warriors.

You want to be part of a guild that excels in teamwork? Where you matter? With structure, experience, quality and dedication but that also knows and appreciates that you have a real life that comes first?

Apply now at www.exodusgc.net!

Posted

Epic, all i have to say.

Posted

Another nodewar, and this one a win.

We also want to welcome ChronicleDude, Itago, Mcc, and Keryth to the guild.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i whas a tottaly new player and the gm accepted me in awsome atmospher and fun as hell nodwars and this is from a guy that is dead like 24/7 lots off commitment and help as well :D

Edited by queldore

Posted

Great guild & great community! Glad to be a part of it.

Posted

Glad to have both of you :)

We still have room for more quality members :)

Posted

Looks like a solid thing you got going here, best of luck! Are you guys also doing t2 or usually t1 nodes? Personal experience with t1 nodes back in the day is theyre equally if not more fun when guilds are somewhat even

Posted

For now we are running tier 1 nodes, up to 50 active members.

Then tier 2s, until 75 active.

Tier 3s from that to 85. Then tier 3s and sieges.

Posted

yolo

Posted

Good player, good wizard (considering he is lvl 59 :P) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Good player, good wizard (considering he is lvl 59 :P) 

Thank you, that means alot :) And likewise

Posted

Very chill atmosphere in the community. I joined recently, am having a lot of fun, they opened a lot of content for me and made me feel very welcomed.

2 people like this

Posted

Very chill atmosphere in the community. I joined recently, am having a lot of fun, they opened a lot of content for me and made me feel very welcomed.

I am glad to hear that, and you are a most welcome addition :)

Posted

We are opening recruitment slightly.

Anyone who wants to become a member of our guild and family can put in an application on our website, and we can have a talk on ts.

Minimum requirements are 400 AP/DP and 58+.

We also expect all applicants to follow our code of conduct at all times :)

Look forward to seeing all of you, and heres the latest nodewar!

1 person likes this

Posted

First tier 2 yesterday, and we didnt even get a proper fight. Boooring.. but good cash i guess.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0