• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

177 posts in this topic

Posted

AMEN sister!!

Posted

I agree and support. Bosses might not spawn of these PVE channels though.

2 people like this

Posted

i am all for it and if you wish to go pvp all you need to do is change channels but for a lot of us we just like to do what we do and do not want anything todo with pvp

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Lewana - I think in regards to the bosses, it should be like any of the rest of the channels.  It would actually be nice to be able to go to a boss fight without worrying about getting ganked in the middle or end of the fight because someone decided to be a jerk and try to kill everyone while they are fighting the boss or trying to check their loot, or without having to worry about some a-hole lying in wait on the road to the boss just knocking folks off their horse and killing them and their horse for no reason at all.

Edited by Luna Nightshade
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

So my apologies if this already exists, as I did a search but could not find a post on this.

Please make a couple (or even 1 to start with) of the channels PVE-only, or at least add a requirement on one that all players must be flagged in order to engage in PVP (so that one person can't flag and attack someone else that's not flagged).

There is a large subset of players that simply enjoy all the different PVE aspects that BDO offers, such as fishing / AFK fishing, or training their horses, or farming, or completing guild/story quests, or gathering ore/timber, etc...  But it is very frustrating when someone comes over and starts griefing you for no reason or kills you while you're AFK - that's not even PVP it's just harassment.  If I wanted to PVP, I would be flagged, but odds are I have on training clothes or gathering clothes and am just trying to do my own thing then here comes someone for no reason and just attacks me.  Or better yet someone gets angry because I killed the ogre that spawned 2 feet away from the area I've been farming by myself for the last hour, because they were channel hopping and felt all ogres belonged to them, or were just being jerks...and they wait until I'm near the end of the fight to determine how geared I am so they can see if they can easily kill me while I'm distracted.

My point in all this is to say that not everyone bought this game because they wanted to PVP (especially in this manner), but many purchased it because they enjoyed all the various activities and life skills that BDO offers, but due to how the PVP is set up in this game, a lot of those individuals can't even enjoy the game and play it how they want to play it, despite having paid the same amount of money for this game as the PK'er.

By providing a PVE only channel(s) you can see how many players are interested in just the PVE aspects of the game, while still providing numerous channels for PVP just as it is today.  If no one uses the channel, you could easily change it back to a regular channel (just like today you have Olvia set up as a returning player XP bonus area for example, you could have a few that are PVE only or where all players must be flagged to PVP).  Tons of MMO's offer dedicated PVP servers, or role play servers, etc... so you can play the way you want to play.  You do not have to force those that are only here for the PVE to play alongside those that love to PVP in all aspects, you can actually provide the best of both worlds, keeping all your players happy and providing options for each to play how they want to play.

If a player does not like the inability to attack someone that is not flagged, then they don't have to play on the PVE channel.  But the PVE'ers don't have to PVP constantly just to complete their dailies or farm some wood either.  You are losing good players who really enjoy this game because of the forced PVP, so please consider my suggestion and provide both sides with options that fit their playstyle.

Please and thank you.

Only if everything, silver, XP and drop is at least halved. Risk comes from other players in BDO and nothing else. You can't die from anything else than another player or your own stupidity as it is now.

So no risk, no rewards. You can dislike OpenPvP, it's not your thing, no problem with that. But you can't prevent it to exist as it is, and as it was always designed since the very first korean CBT, because you can't put risk out of the game, morevover when it's already easilly avoidable with the new megaserver (36 channels).

Oh, and by the way, you won't be able to farm efficiently in an only PvE channel, you'll just end up killstealing form each other without any possible regulation. Mobs are not designed to support and provide sufficient returns if too many people are in the same space.

And craft and lifeskills are not PvE, neither PvP by the way, because there is no "versus" notion in these activites. They are tools.

Edited by Capitaine Courage
7 people like this

Posted

Only if everything, silver, XP and drop is at least halved. Risk comes from other players in BDO and nothing else. You can't die from anything else than another player or your own stupidity as it is now.

So no risk, no rewards. You can dislike OpenPvP, it's not your thing, no problem with that. But you can't prevent it to exist as it is, and as it was always designed since the very first korean CBT, because you can't put risk out of the game, morevover when it's already easilly avoidable with the new megaserver (36 channels).

Oh, and by the way, you won't be able to farm efficiently in an only PvE channel, you'll just end up killstealing form each other without any possible regulation. Mobs are not designed to support and provide sufficient returns if too many people are in the same space.

And craft and lifeskills are not PvE, neither PvP by the way, because there is no "versus" notion in these activites. They are tools.

No, that's ridiculous! just because we don't want to PVP, doesn't mean we should be penalised for it. It should be everything the same just no PVP in these channels. If you wanna PVP then go to a PVP channel. Just because there is no risk of being PK'd shouldn't mean it take us twice as long to level. I don't agree with this at all.

I personally think that if you go into a PVE channel, that's it, your never allowed into a PVP channel again. THAT's the risk you take. 

Also I farm pretty well without PVP so your talking nonsense. I just share grind spots with other and play happily like a adult. Not trying to claim spots like a childish idiot.

Also like skills IS PVE. its playing using the environment HENCE PVE, PVE makes up about 80% of the game, the PVP aspect of this game is extremely small and TBH wouldn't be missed if they took it out. The game would probably prosper more since I know hundreds of people myself that they wont play this due to the PVP element.

My recommendation would be take out PVP entirely since its a outdated negative way of playing that only shows the worse in people and promotes negativity in people.

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

No, that's ridiculous! just because we don't want to PVP, doesn't mean we should be penalised for it. It should be everything the same just no PVP in these channels. If you wanna PVP then go to a PVP channel. Just because there is no risk of being PK'd shouldn't mean it take us twice as long to level. I don't agree with this at all.

I personally think that if you go into a PVE channel, that's it, your never allowed into a PVP channel again. THAT's the risk you take. 

Also I farm pretty well without PVP so your talking nonsense. I just share grind spots with other and play happily like a adult. Not trying to claim spots like a childish idiot.

Also like skills IS PVE. its playing using the environment HENCE PVE, PVE makes up about 80% of the game, the PVP aspect of this game is extremely small and TBH wouldn't be missed if they took it out. The game would probably prosper more since I know hundreds of people myself that they wont play this due to the PVP element.

My recommendation would be take out PVP entirely since its a outdated negative way of playing that only shows the worse in people and promotes negativity in people.

So you just want the easy mode. There's no risk in taking it and never looking back.

And no, you can't share with everybody. Otherwise no, you don't farm well, because saturation. And why did you think I wasn't sharing by the way ? Oh, I think I know. You're a solo player and you think everybody is ? Sorry, I share with my friends first, and if they're is not enough for them, then I'll make them pass before unknown randoms. Is that much an associal thing to privilege the ones you hold dear ? Right, that's new

Not trying to claim spots like a childish idiot.

Competing for grindspot has nothing to to with being childish. It's just called biological competition. Nice insult by the way. What children usualy do when they throw a tantrum, when you react instead of thinking. It won't change the fact that spots and mobs are designed in a way that saturation happens at one point or another if occupation keeps inflating. So there needs to be a regulation, otherwise people just end up killstealing each others, because space and mobs (ressources) are finite.

And the V from PvE means versus. Versus means against, so it induce confrontation. There's no confrontation when you chop a tree, unless he slaps you in the face.

The game would probably prosper more since I know hundreds of people myself that they wont play this due to the PVP element

No you don't. You clearly don't. Unless you have some ubiquity gift. Are you a wizard IRL ?

Unless nature and biology is an outdated thing, human and other species will always compete. Oh, and I think you forgot one "negative" or two in your sentence.

Competition can be a good thing by the way. It can lead to cooperation. You know, sharing efforts and ressources to overcome a common threat, being united in adversity, backing your pals ... And there's no other threat in this game than other players, or as I said earlier your own stupidity, because mobs can't kill you, unless some scarce elites if you're afk, and underground ruins mobs which are designed for prepared and geared groups.
Game was designed for competition and endgame to be brought by players. That's why end game mechanics revolve around node wars, the game is articulated around a GvG model, not an RvR one, and PvP can happen everywhere, because small skirmishes can lead to wars between much, much larger groups, which can negociate also. Geopolitics : diplomatics and warfare. Emergent gameplay as a self sufficient endgame mechanic to avoid one one themeparks traditional problem : content drought. Like EvE, or even closer, Lineage 2

4 people like this

Posted

@Capitaine Courage

To ask for no PVP or controlled PVP is not to ask for "easy mode"...it's simply what it is...no forced PVP...lots of MMO's don't force open world PVP and are HIGHLY successful, maybe you should try some to see how it works before assuming you HAVE to have heavy competition in all things.  Some people just do not like PVP, especially this games' open world PVP which is terrible.  It is literally more of a harassment mechanism than PVP 90% of the time, so I am 100% fine doing without it completely.

As far as grinding spots go and boss kills...you don't need to compete for the spot, that's what PVE is about...not having to fight another player, but instead focusing on everything else and rather fighting the enemies the game developers put in the game. 

The community and general chat in this game makes it crystal clear what the type of PVP this game has to offer breeds....childish insults going on almost constantly and idiots just talking shit constantly in general chat.  I have to turn it off...it's just ridiculous.

There are MANY, MANY MMO's that do not have open world PVP, and I hate to break it to you, but they do just FINE at all the life skills.  You DO NOT have to bully people to grind and in general, the community is much better and more mature.  You don't get 25 smart ass / sarcastic comments and insults thrown at you when you ask a simple question versus folks just keeping their mouth shut if they can't help.

Look, I'm perfectly fine with you wanting to PVP and enjoying griefing and talking smack in general chat nonstop if that's your thing, or just having a highly "player" competitive game, but that's not for me.  That's why I'm playing an MMO and not Call of Duty.  I want a challenge, yes, but I want nothing to do with PVP.  So, if you don't like the idea of a PVE channel, don't go into it.  Stay in your PVP channel and grief, PK, or just compete away...but there's no reason that those of us that want nothing to do with that nonsense should not get to enjoy the game in the way that we enjoy MMO's, as we also paid for and have invested money and time in this game just like everyone else.

4 people like this

Posted

BDO was from the start an open world PvP game as it is now in kr even tho they are ahead of na/eu no one there complains and even if they do they will not change something because some people don't want to participate in pvp , if you wish to avoid it do what others do to avoid, switch ch and find a more peacefull place to grind or w/e.

Since PvP has a major role in this game they will not give us PvE friendly channels i doubt they will change anything that has a major part in the game tbh.

Overall i'd like PVE server/channel as I don't care much about pvp at all and thats the reason i'm in a casual guild but if i'm out there grinding if someone "invades" I will try to contest if I can , if it doesn't work out you have no other way than to choose another channel or move to another spot or just go afk :P 

If there was PvE channels grind spots would be full of people and you can't do nothing about it but to pick little bits of xp/loot since everyone will be fighting over it and you can't do nothing about it neither he and then you go on forums and complain about that and its an ending cycle ?

Thats why we have 36 channels , they gave us options in case you don't want to deal with it , find a peacefull place it will take time but you have options..

as we also paid for and have invested money and time in this game just like everyone else.

We are getting exactly what we paid for and spent money and time , its an Open World PVP nowhere it says its PvE game. 

(Don't take it in a negative way , i mean if'd be cool for an official response but from what i've seen whenever people want big changes nothing happens usually)

Posted (edited)

@Capitaine Courage

To ask for no PVP or controlled PVP is not to ask for "easy mode"...it's simply what it is...no forced PVP...lots of MMO's don't force open world PVP and are HIGHLY successful, maybe you should try some to see how it works before assuming you HAVE to have heavy competition in all things.  Some people just do not like PVP, especially this games' open world PVP which is terrible.  It is literally more of a harassment mechanism than PVP 90% of the time, so I am 100% fine doing without it completely.

As far as grinding spots go and boss kills...you don't need to compete for the spot, that's what PVE is about...not having to fight another player, but instead focusing on everything else and rather fighting the enemies the game developers put in the game. 

The community and general chat in this game makes it crystal clear what the type of PVP this game has to offer breeds....childish insults going on almost constantly and idiots just talking shit constantly in general chat.  I have to turn it off...it's just ridiculous.

There are MANY, MANY MMO's that do not have open world PVP, and I hate to break it to you, but they do just FINE at all the life skills.  You DO NOT have to bully people to grind and in general, the community is much better and more mature.  You don't get 25 smart ass / sarcastic comments and insults thrown at you when you ask a simple question versus folks just keeping their mouth shut if they can't help.

Look, I'm perfectly fine with you wanting to PVP and enjoying griefing and talking smack in general chat nonstop if that's your thing, or just having a highly "player" competitive game, but that's not for me.  That's why I'm playing an MMO and not Call of Duty.  I want a challenge, yes, but I want nothing to do with PVP.  So, if you don't like the idea of a PVE channel, don't go into it.  Stay in your PVP channel and grief, PK, or just compete away...but there's no reason that those of us that want nothing to do with that nonsense should not get to enjoy the game in the way that we enjoy MMO's, as we also paid for and have invested money and time in this game just like everyone else.

Yes, there are many MMO without open PvP & GvG, that's why I play this one, which have it, and that's why you just took the wrong game if you can't bear it. And you use a simple binary reasonning, because maybe you are to used with themeparks : the game is not PvE, nor PvP, but PvX. The two at the same time in a unity of time and space. That doesn't mean that everything is perfect or that power gaps induced by gear are in the good spot, because they're not, but the general principles are as they are.

That's simple as that. You took the wrong game because you didn't do any researches prior buying, and now want said game to be changed because you don't want to assume your mistake and want the devs to do it for you. That's not what responsible adults do. That's what children do.

Spots are designed to be saturated at one point or another to induce biologocal competition over ressources. That's how it is, like it or not. PvE and PvP at the same time. You don't fight the enemies the devs put in the game. You slaughter them with one hand, because they are ressources and nothing else. They are avalaible to everyone yes, but not designed in a way that there is enough supplies for everybody. Their distribution is a player's fact, that's why spots are contested if an agreement couldn't be found (you know, you can use diplomacy before drawing your sword). PvX, not pure PvE nor PvP.
You can't keep hiding behing your premade concepts and never analyse anything ... Look at the respawn rates, the general pve ease, the mobs, XP and loot distribution. That's not Guild wars 2, that's even the exact opposite, and that's for a reason.

Look, I'm perfectly fine with you wanting to PVP and enjoying griefing and talking smack in general chat nonstop if that's your thing

Assumptions. People talk shit because they talk shit, it's like that in every multiplayer game, Because people, and people are often stupid behind screens because ego, PvP or not. And I didn't say I like to talk shit or grief, you put it in my mouth.

And yes asking for no PvP is asking the easy mode indeed. If you take out the risk, the possibility of losing, then it's easy mode, like it or not.

And by the way, I don't neglect lifeskill. You people have always such binary reasonnings that you can't even imagine that somebody can do lifeskills and like open pvp as it is. I'm always in fishers top 30 (often in top 15-10), and very often in trainers and traders top 30 also. But it's easier to assume.

2 people like this

Posted

Prof. Dr. C. C. did it again. 

Posted (edited)

Its mass PVP action game if you dont like it dont play it!

Edited by Monstunter

Posted

BDO was from the start an open world PvP game as it is now in kr even tho they are ahead of na/eu no one there complains and even if they do they will not change something because some people don't want to participate in pvp , if you wish to avoid it do what others do to avoid, switch ch and find a more peacefull place to grind or w/e.

And don´t forget that KR PK System is ALOT more harsh then ours...... and they still don´t complain...

Posted

So you just want the easy mode. There's no risk in taking it and never looking back.

And no, you can't share with everybody. Otherwise no, you don't farm well, because saturation. And why did you think I wasn't sharing by the way ? Oh, I think I know. You're a solo player and you think everybody is ? Sorry, I share with my friends first, and if they're is not enough for them, then I'll make them pass before unknown randoms. Is that much an associal thing to privilege the ones you hold dear ? Right, that's new

Competing for grindspot has nothing to to with being childish. It's just called biological competition. Nice insult by the way. What children usualy do when they throw a tantrum, when you react instead of thinking. It won't change the fact that spots and mobs are designed in a way that saturation happens at one point or another if occupation keeps inflating. So there needs to be a regulation, otherwise people just end up killstealing each others, because space and mobs (ressources) are finite.

And the V from PvE means versus. Versus means against, so it induce confrontation. There's no confrontation when you chop a tree, unless he slaps you in the face.

No you don't. You clearly don't. Unless you have some ubiquity gift. Are you a wizard IRL ?

Unless nature and biology is an outdated thing, human and other species will always compete. Oh, and I think you forgot one "negative" or two in your sentence.

Competition can be a good thing by the way. It can lead to cooperation. You know, sharing efforts and ressources to overcome a common threat, being united in adversity, backing your pals ... And there's no other threat in this game than other players, or as I said earlier your own stupidity, because mobs can't kill you, unless some scarce elites if you're afk, and underground ruins mobs which are designed for prepared and geared groups.
Game was designed for competition and endgame to be brought by players. That's why end game mechanics revolve around node wars, the game is articulated around a GvG model, not an RvR one, and PvP can happen everywhere, because small skirmishes can lead to wars between much, much larger groups, which can negociate also. Geopolitics : diplomatics and warfare. Emergent gameplay as a self sufficient endgame mechanic to avoid one one themeparks traditional problem : content drought. Like EvE, or even closer, Lineage 2

you use big words but have no idea what they mean, for starters, versus doesn't always mean a confrontational stance, it can bean as opposed to usually in the contextual meaning of opposite so yes, life skills IS PVE no matter how matter how you want to spin it, your against the environment, the challenge, to chop wood, to mine, not every confrontation means to kill, I suggest you read up on it because your clearly ill equipped for a intellectual discussion here. 

Also calling you idiot was a matter of perspective, you think insult, I think fact, hence no insult. Again read up.. 

grind spots respawn so they can be shared quit easily, I group with friends to do it and we share quite well with others so your adversarial bleak look on life to immediately draw swords and cut down anyone who wants to grind near you is seriously flawed and childish, children who do t want to share only grow up to be selfish people which is evidential here, you heard the expression "nature will find a way"? Well we did, we found a way to successfully grind with others without adversarial tendencies and it works. It's sad that you choose the less intelligent way. 

as for the design, the game was market as a sandbox PVE game, not once was it marketed as a open world PVP game and if you think differently I challenge you to find prove and link it here to prove me otherwise. I have looked extensively for it and there is none as far as I'm concerned. 

As for hundreds of friend I know who won't play this game, yes I do know them, I run several TS servers for years for other MMO's, I host conventions, private group blogs, discussion panels and about 3 months ago I held a poll about this very question and a staging 236 people said they wouldn't try the game due to the PVP element. I go outside and make friends buddy, make connections, I suggest you leave your house and try it. Don't assume you know me because you don't. 

Conpetition is only good against a equal skilled opponent of some degree, all you PVP'ers like to do is prey on the weak of activate PK on someone unawares, and PK them from behind, that's not competition, that's cowardly. Try picking a fair right for a change and stop throwing your toys out of your Priam every time someone e wants to grind near you. 

Like I said before I'll say it again, you don't own the game, the server, the channel, the mobs or the spot, you never did and never will, it belongs to the who,e community and the fast you realise that my friend the better. 

Clearly you need a lesson of how to play nice with others since you weren't taught it as a child. 

Posted

You literally purchased a game that is known, and advertised as an open world PvP game - yet you want to be put in a safe space to play PvE, seriously? Is this what we've come to?

It's your own fault if you never did any research about the game to understand what the point of it is. Consider yourself even lucky that they ruined the Karma system so you don't lose XP for being player killed anymore.

Posted

And yes asking for no PvP is asking the easy mode indeed. If you take out the risk, the possibility of losing, then it's easy mode, like it or not.

And by the way, I don't neglect lifeskill. You people have always such binary reasonnings that you can't even imagine that somebody can do lifeskills and like open pvp as it is. I'm always in fishers top 30 (often in top 15-10), and very often in trainers and traders top 30 also. But it's easier to assume.

you have such closed mind don't you lol! No pvp doesn't mean easy mode, what it does mean is no idiot pker mode who prey on the weak and think they own the whole game?! 

It means players can co operative and have a more enjoyable stress free relaxed more pleasureable experience. 

So NO PVP = better player experience mode. 

And no it's not easy since I Mostly in the desert being killing the higher tier areas where I'm level 59 and the enemy are purple and red. So no, not easy. 

Posted

You want no pvp? go kill some grass beetles 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

You literally purchased a game that is known, and advertised as an open world PvP game - yet you want to be put in a safe space to play PvE, seriously? Is this what we've come to?

It's your own fault if you never did any research about the game to understand what the point of it is. Consider yourself even lucky that they ruined the Karma system so you don't lose XP for being player killed anymore.

Please link the advertisement where is SPECIFICALLY says that it was marketed as a open world PVP game. They didnt ruin the Karma system, they fixed it so it works much better now. Dev did a good thing there.

Please link it here.... proof or it didnt happen.

You want no pvp? go kill some grass beetles 

pls dont troll here.

Edited by NoMercy
spelling

Posted

Hold up.

You do realize that you CAN'T be PvPed if you're under level 45 right? If u wanna just lifeskill why not just stay under level 45? If you're grinding on a higher leveled account then deal with pvp. Pretty simple bro. The game can be pretty harsh with their karma system as it is if they go negative karma they can easily lose millions of silver worth of gear just by dying ONCE. I barley ever get PvPed as it is. There is plenty of low pop channels that you dont need to contest shit on anyway so just find one of them. Its not hard.

Posted

pls dont troll here.

Sorry i was wrong. You can still get pvped at grass beetles. Maplestory on the other hand is the best game for ya

1 person likes this

Posted

Hold up.

You do realize that you CAN'T be PvPed if you're under level 45 right? If u wanna just lifeskill why not just stay under level 45? If you're grinding on a higher leveled account then deal with pvp. Pretty simple bro. The game can be pretty harsh with their karma system as it is if they go negative karma they can easily lose millions of silver worth of gear just by dying ONCE. I barley ever get PvPed as it is. There is plenty of low pop channels that you dont need to contest shit on anyway so just find one of them. Its not hard.

TBH i just channel hop to find empty area's to grind, its quite easy, I avoid PVP quite well.

Sorry i was wrong. You can still get pvped at grass beetles. Maplestory on the other hand is the best game for ya

oh dear... another 5 year old, really must notify PA about thier rating restrictions.

Posted

TBH i just channel hop to find empty area's to grind, its quite easy, I avoid PVP quite well.

Then PvE channels arn't needed

2 people like this