• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lords of the Dead <LotD> -- Recruiting PvP Players

89 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

2/16/17 UPDATE: Reqs increased, recruitment open again. 

1/22/17 UPDATE: Recruitment open again!

banner.png

LotD is an active, PvP-focused multi-gaming community that has brought competitive PvP to online games for over 20 years. We are seeking those with a guild-first mentality that are hellbent on kicking ass in Castle Sieges and World PvP. Currently we are trying to grow our community so that we can bring the fights to the biggest guilds on the server. To do this, we are looking for more PvP-focused players. See you guys on the battlefield!

What are the requirements to join? (Exceptions can be made)

• 18+ years old
  • Level 60+ with the intent to continue leveling
  • Total gear score of 470 (unbuffed, crystals don't count) 
  • 80% Castle Siege Attendance, 60% Overall Node War Attendance (includes Castle Sieges) -- NOTE: If you will miss a war, tell us up front and it wont count against you. 
  • Pass a dueling trial (don't have to win)

How do I join?
Fill out an application to join our chapter here: http://www.lotd.org/threads/chapter-application-requirements.73546/ We'll get back to you shortly!

How does the waitlist work?
We order the waitlist by gearscore and level so the strongest members get into the guild first. 

Want to join the community but don't want to siege?
Join our overflow guild (send us an application for more info)!

Don't meet the requirements yet?
No sweat! Join our overflow guild and get on the waitlist. As you gear up, you can be apart of our community!

Edited by Rhyha
2 people like this

Posted

that was a baller as ----- node war tonight

3 people like this

Posted

100% fun fight.  They all need to be that way!

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, that was a blast. Really glad server merges took place 

Posted

Former DDH (Darkhand) here.  Glad to see you guys again in BDO.  Several from Darkhand were, and some still are, in FML. 

LotD and old Hades were a great enemy to fight since Ultima Online, Shadowbane, you name it.  Not many of the old guard of pvp guilds remain.  Hope you guys see another 20 yrs of gaming. 

4 people like this

Posted

Us old birds still know how to get down :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Former DDH (Darkhand) here.  Glad to see you guys again in BDO.  Several from Darkhand were, and some still are, in FML. 

LotD and old Hades were a great enemy to fight since Ultima Online, Shadowbane, you name it.  Not many of the old guard of pvp guilds remain.  Hope you guys see another 20 yrs of gaming. 

They are still around the forums and helping support leadership in LotD chapters.  Wraath was gaming with us for quite a while but the grind finally got him.  Glad to see some old friends again.

Posted

Oh hi LotD. Wonder who of my old friends are in the chapter....

Posted

Join and find out :P

Posted

Did those Tet's finally go? Mine were being lite whores... 

Posted

Cant join, but would be cool to come chill. Let me see if I still have the TS info.

Posted

Cant join, but would be cool to come chill. Let me see if I still have the TS info.

You do not.  We use discord as the main chat for the Guild, but BDO got a side server.  PM me ingame: Lakez

Posted

You do not.  We use discord as the main chat for the Guild, but BDO got a side server.  PM me ingame: Lakez

Will do when I get home

Posted

Did those Tet's finally go? Mine were being lite whores... 

Nope :(

Built 2 60 stacks trying to get back to TRI so far.

Posted (edited)

Nope :(

Built 2 60 stacks trying to get back to TRI so far.

Thats what happened to my dandy.  both times the zarka went right back to tri.  The Dandelion ran through 40 fails going to duo and 6 tri fails before finally going.  Built up some expensive fail stacks...

Edited by Ironjaw

Posted

Thats what happened to my dandy.  both times the zarka went right back to tri.  The Dandelion ran through 40 fails going to duo and 6 tri fails before finally going.  Built up some expensive fail stacks...

So did you get your TETs?

PS. Still looking for more to join / guild to merge.

Posted

This is a PVP guild with an emphasis on community which is so freaking rare and awesome.  Seriously, it's full of fun people who are active on voice chat nearly 24/7.  Got a question?  There are 10 ppl in TS who are willing and able to help you and make you feel like a true part of the larger community.

Joined in this game, no ragrets.  5/7 would join again.

1 person likes this

Posted

Node wars are so much more fun when they're not against Manup/Iconic.

Posted

So did you get your TETs?

PS. Still looking for more to join / guild to merge.

no >.>  i have stacks out the yingyang tho

Posted

Got our second node, see everyone on Saturday!

Posted

<---- Huge Penis

Bump

1 person likes this

Posted

<---- Huge Penis

Bump

wonka-pixv-stix-orange-straws-133382-im.

Posted

LotD-tier guild recruiting for sieges!

Posted

Who the ----- are you guys? :^)

Posted

Who the ----- are you guys? :^)

#1 ERP guild on the server.