• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How many high geared / level valk mains are considering rerolling?

Will you reroll   93 votes

1. 1. Dark knight is coming :')

• Reroll
    • Not reroll
    • Maybe
    • Not reroll but regret playing valk

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Will you forsake elion and join the dark side? c:

I'm only at 464 Gearscore but already contemplating whether I should bother investing my time anymore.
I only play valk cause shes cutie *.* but dark knight looks extra cute :3

Edited by Ama

Posted (edited)

Considering it, but if you will be there making cancer threads about how "you" think underpowered blacknight is, i think i will stay with my valk to avoid the cringe. So it's a "maybe" for me.

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted

im pushing 500 gear score, and im definitely looking forward to the dark knight

Posted

Will you forsake elion and join the dark side? c:

I'm only at 464 Gearscore but already contemplating whether I should bother investing my time anymore.
I only play valk cause shes cutie *.* but dark knight looks extra cute :3

Just waiting for a weapon change coupon soon and then I will reroll for a witch or a ranger! Not entirely sure at the moment but def rerolling.

Posted

im pushing 500 gear score, and im definitely looking forward to the dark knight

traaaaaaitoooooooooooooor DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

I'm about 500 now aaaaand forever PvCrops with my valk mhm mhm.

2 people like this

Posted

Staying with valk I dont want to grind these levels again

Posted

Rerolling is too much effort. I fancied a change from Tamer combat and I made a Ranger, I enjoy it but then I look at my 400LT weight and 300 skill points and beginner skills I think fml I have to spend weeks working on this character and I might not even like it in the end wtf. 

#MAKEWEIGHTANDSKILLSFAMILYBOUND2K17

2 people like this

Posted

I'm probably going to stick with Valk, when I get to 60 I will probably level a Warrior just because I can give him my Valk gear.

Posted

I will consider rerolling once I'll hit the 600 DP unbuffed, for now I'm veeery near to 400.

Said this, if anyone wants to reroll, it's their choice, I've always played the tank, not really an FOTM class lately, so I was kinda prepared, just one thing.... gimme a PEN Lancia when rerolling :P 

Posted

I'm at 485 GS and won't reroll ... I feel like I'll be one of the few left lmao

Posted

I'm only 57 and have crap gear. I'll get to 59 and make my decision then. I'm not really digging the way that Valk Awakening plays.

Posted

wont reroll, valk is love valk is life

3 people like this

Posted

Never ever reroll. @Kyungri u are a ari fan right? 

Posted

Never ever reroll. @Kyungri u are a ari fan right? 

Yassss!

1 person likes this

Posted

i have re-rolled a couple times, to ranger, then zerk, then back to valk. Even though this class feels wrong to me, other classes feel worse. idk i'll try the dark elf class but my hopes aren't up.

Posted

Valk feels balanced to me, dont feel like shit because other classes are over buffed to the top guys

Posted

Staying with valk I dont want to grind these levels again

the amount of xp needed for lvl 61 you could grind 2 toon up to 60...

Posted

Just going to ride it through for all intensive purposes a nerf to another class is a buff to valk and I think we'll see alot of balancing over the next few months. Quite happy sitting on something that's not fotm for the chance at changes in the future. 

Having said that I'm going to be spending time non-pvp time on a warrior once i hit lvl 60 on my valk. 

Posted (edited)

Just going to ride it through for all intensive purposes a nerf to another class is a buff to valk and I think we'll see alot of balancing over the next few months. Quite happy sitting on something that's not fotm for the chance at changes in the future. 

Having said that I'm going to be spending time non-pvp time on a warrior once i hit lvl 60 on my valk. 

but they just keep randomly throwing buffs at zerkers... consistently over the past 6 months, who are now demolishing everyone in pretty much every aspect of pvp...meanwhile theres a couple of neglected classes out there that are feeling no love what so ever (and this isnt just pertaining to the valk)

so the whole rumor or idea of rebalancing coming after all the awakenings out so far seems to be a load of bs, KR has had all of theirs out for a while now, and even the unveiling of a major content coupled with a new class, yet they haven't received anything close to be considered balance. the same classes are still considered top tier while shit tier classes have a hard timing even finding competitive pvp guilds to join regardless of gear

"ya but thats KR"....come on dude, weve been fed their hand me downs since day 1, slowly transforming into a mirror copy, so saying that our version will have some kind of crazy deviation from them is pure stupidity at this point

Edited by Lick_MyCrit

Posted

501 GS

Not rerolling because I don't want to start the grind again. I do wish I had played warrior from the start though.

Posted

but they just keep randomly throwing buffs at zerkers... consistently over the past 6 months, who are now demolishing everyone in pretty much every aspect of pvp...meanwhile theres a couple of neglected classes out there that are feeling no love what so ever (and this isnt just pertaining to the valk)

so the whole rumor or idea of rebalancing coming after all the awakenings out so far seems to be a load of bs, KR has had all of theirs out for a while now, and even the unveiling of a major content coupled with a new class, yet they haven't received anything close to be considered balance. the same classes are still considered top tier while shit tier classes have a hard timing even finding competitive pvp guilds to join regardless of gear

"ya but thats KR"....come on dude, weve been fed their hand me downs since day 1, slowly transforming into a mirror copy, so saying that our version will have some kind of crazy deviation from them is pure stupidity at this point

Another way you can look at it is that KR is sort of a beta test for NA. We give suggestions, KR tests it out then NA gets it. There's been quite a few times where I've seen people ask about things on the forums and make suggestions, then KR gets it implemented and we get it right after. I have a strong feeling that after NA gets all awakenings that then players can provide real feedback, which will adjust in KR  then come over here after it's done.

As for rerolling, if Dark Knight fits my playstyle then i'll reroll. Post awakening Valkyrie brought my damage dealing 1v1 style to a change with a new GvG support type of thing. Valkyrie is in a kind of rough spot where they dont know what type of role to have. Where people can say they have useful abilities, theres another class that can perform that role better. Hybrids do not work in this game at all whatsoever. If Pearl decides to narrow down and make it good in atleast one thing or possibly two then it could be better instead of focusing in all three. Think about a game that has stat charts and it rates skills 1-5. Valkyries would have all 3's while some classes would have 5s in a stat. I mean, i'm not the only one who thinks this, the KR community complains about the same thing and some people on here. I guess my final decision will be after they adjust DP scaling, but I will be leveling a DK for sure. So to make things clear, i'm not complaining or being salty about our class. It just changed me from a 1v1 player to a support/half tank and that's not something i enjoy :/

501 GS

Not rerolling because I don't want to start the grind again. I do wish I had played warrior from the start though.

Level one up as an alt for world bosses and just for something to do when you're bored, thats what i'm doing right now. I mean the grind from 60-61 is basically like 1-60 itself sorta.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

225/227/288 Level 60

Not rerolling, valk is fine.

jk this class sucks pls help

Edited by Hoy
1 person likes this

Posted

15390739_1345222308830587_36182332453557

It's not a tank ='(

Posted

Another way you can look at it is that KR is sort of a beta test for NA. We give suggestions, KR tests it out then NA gets it. There's been quite a few times where I've seen people ask about things on the forums and make suggestions, then KR gets it implemented and we get it right after. I have a strong feeling that after NA gets all awakenings that then players can provide real feedback, which will adjust in KR  then come over here after it's done.

As for rerolling, if Dark Knight fits my playstyle then i'll reroll. Post awakening Valkyrie brought my damage dealing 1v1 style to a change with a new GvG support type of thing. Valkyrie is in a kind of rough spot where they dont know what type of role to have. Where people can say they have useful abilities, theres another class that can perform that role better. Hybrids do not work in this game at all whatsoever. If Pearl decides to narrow down and make it good in atleast one thing or possibly two then it could be better instead of focusing in all three. Think about a game that has stat charts and it rates skills 1-5. Valkyries would have all 3's while some classes would have 5s in a stat. I mean, i'm not the only one who thinks this, the KR community complains about the same thing and some people on here. I guess my final decision will be after they adjust DP scaling, but I will be leveling a DK for sure. So to make things clear, i'm not complaining or being salty about our class. It just changed me from a 1v1 player to a support/half tank and that's not something i enjoy :/

Level one up as an alt for world bosses and just for something to do when you're bored, thats what i'm doing right now. I mean the grind from 60-61 is basically like 1-60 itself sorta.

I don't think KRs the beta test dude, if anything we are, an example would be the field bosses which were implemented it a months later on KR, its more likely that we're just a profitable byproduct and they've made it pretty clear that the games direction will be continuing to be pushed forward for the Korean market (while N/A and EU are slowly converted to mirror copies). But people on KR are -----ing about the same exact things we are, you see it, u translated the front page of the valk forums a few pages page (or maybe it was another thread in the forums) and its full of the same things you see here. yet week after week patch notes are pushed with little (usually none at all) mention of our class. 

Posted

I don't think KRs the beta test dude, if anything we are, an example would be the field bosses which were implemented it a months later on KR, its more likely that we're just a profitable byproduct and they've made it pretty clear that the games direction will be continuing to be pushed forward for the Korean market (while N/A and EU are slowly converted to mirror copies). But people on KR are -----ing about the same exact things we are, you see it, u translated the front page of the valk forums a few pages page (or maybe it was another thread in the forums) and its full of the same things you see here. yet week after week patch notes are pushed with little (usually none at all) mention of our class. 

Thats why I just decided to level up a warrior to mess around with until something new happens. Surprisingly enough my level 56 warrior with a +12 blue awakening weapon is clearing just as fast as my 58 valk with a +18 yellow awakening. It was kinda depressing to experience this first hand lol.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0