• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance December 7th **Update**

304 posts in this topic

Posted

dumbshit its not just a single "maintanance". its a maintenance + awakening release + special events.

dumbshit they still cant post shiet ealier. and in the past there were many "normal" maintenances which took longer. so stfu if u just play for the last 4 weeks

Posted

** Update ** Maintenance has been extended 1 hour. - 14:00 UTC | 9:00am EST

Maybe put up the patch notes then, so... you know... players have something to do during this extended period !

Hell, maybe even put up some patch notes that are correct for a change???

;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Just checking,

Since this thread is so alive and well lol

corrupt 289.PAP files anyone?

Extra buttery of course.

Posted

why put in another black stone event??? are you serious??? make the whiners work for it! and slow down the levelling progression...

Posted

Seems cool, but how do you make all the combos I'm wondering? 

Accessory materials are to be combine with Simple Alchemy (L) to obtain rewards

Posted

why put in another black stone event??? are you serious??? make the whiners work for it! and slow down the levelling progression...

Black stones for those who need upgrades, and I feel like leveling progression is slow enough as is at level 57 and 58. Not to mention got screwed when they decided to release all the awakenings separately allowing others to grind mobs and experience content before everyone else. But hey.

3 people like this

Posted

[12/07/2016::15:01:30]    [MSG] patch action is end.  for me OK ;-)

Posted

??  I'm curious how this is going to slow down the levelling progression - since those who have the time for unlimited grinding are going to grind whether there's an event running or not.  It might slow down gear progression, however I do think it would be by a negligible amount.  In actuality, it helps those who are trying to "catch up" most of all

Posted

PATCHER STUCK AT 72%   HERE WE GO BOISSSSSSSSSSS  ANOTHER MAINT ANOTHER ERROR !

Posted

I have never had a problem with the patches getting stuck O.o 

Posted

Maybe put up the patch notes then, so... you know... players have something to do during this extended period !

Hell, maybe even put up some patch notes that are correct for a change???

;)

Early patch notes that are correct?

Its nice to see the season of optimism isn't dead...lol

Posted

you should try ESO, they simply don't give a fack and delay it without notification. Matter of fact compensation for inconveniences is non existent over there. 

I see so much complaining on here that amazes me. If you only knew how shitty some publishers are you'd chill.

I know how those games are, except this one we paid for entrance fee, so we deserve rights to complain. I have an account at ESO, great mechanics and all but definitely didnt like the level aspect, and reseting stats for momentary combat.Great game, but easily left the Elder Scrolls scene. And yes I know its not F2P, but as I stated, this game has alot of people who paid for it AND are still contributing to the game via wealth. 

Unlike those F2P games. ESO is a little different though, the non-existing communication is nullified because people worship the ESO universe :D    

Posted

Check if you got version.dat in your folder @every1 having trouble with the patch.

If not, ask a mate 2 upload their version.dat ( 1kb ) and put it in your folder.

After that, restart PC and rescan game files.

Problem solved!

Have phun!

Posted

I have never had a problem with the patches getting stuck O.o 

The last time I fought with patch 8 H ;-(

Posted

Seems like every maintenance, there is always an extension :/

This really screws my plans, I have my finals today and was banking on getting on early :/ ffs....

Had you told them your personal schedule beforehand, I'm sure they would have planned the entire maintenance around it and delayed fixing whatever problem was that needed the extension until it was a better time for you. 

Posted

The last time I fought with patch 8 H ;-(

Im so sorry :( That sounds like hell, i would check integrity of cash or something repair files. Jeez just hearing that makes me mad.

Had you told them your personal schedule beforehand, I'm sure they would have planned the entire maintenance around it and delayed fixing whatever problem was that needed the extension until it was a better time for you. 

Damn it your right, i should have told them, my bad i guess. Thanks ill do that next time. 

Posted

The patch will get "stuck" at certain points because it is INSTALLING that part of the patch before it proceeds to download the next part(s). This is why it "freezes". Those people with SSD's will experience minimal "freezes". Those with ancient technology such as spindle hard drives....your "freeze" time will be longer since it will take a lot longer to install those patch parts to your drive.

Posted

People that have similar feelings & questions please like & repost :)
In BDO there are many kind of players and they have different interests, most of them involve:

PVE grind,
World PVP, (Node Wars, Sieges, Ganking etc)
Instance PVP players (RBF, Battlegrounds, Arenas (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, etc.)
Life Skills - People that just do Trading, Fishing, or other Life skills.
Explorers, people that just play for fun and explore the game.

I am one of 'Instance PVP players' and I would like to ask if you still want to implement arenas like 1v1, 2v2, etc. (With some good rewards RBF rewards are not enough to draw people into it for a longer period of time)
So will you implement anymore of Instance PVP /w better rewards than we currently have atm?
By this I mean:
Some more BG's - More maps, different match rules like in other MMO's [Capture tha Flag] [Capture Base/Resources] ( I love rbf but Deathmatch style is kinda boring after a while)  
Some Arenas - Competitive play with equalized or not equalized stats with some cool rewards - 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 etc? 

I know there are more players like me so I will just keep asking these questions.
PS. What about the arena in Altinova?

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Praballo

@GM_Dew

2 people like this

Posted

unless times are slightly off... they're already an hour late. utc says 3 pm, server is meant to be up 2 pm. am i correct in what i'm reading?

Posted

I know how those games are, except this one we paid for entrance fee...

yes,but.....what really gets me all the time , is the level of entitlement people have when it comes to games. you wouldnt complain about an instant meal for having no taste at all, or a t-shirt that rips after two weeks. those things just come with the purchase. no developer ever claimed that they are releasing a perfect game. all those things people complain about are common to almost all games and its not going to change.

Posted (edited)

unless times are slightly off... they're already an hour late. utc says 3 pm, server is meant to be up 2 pm. am i correct in what i'm reading?

maintenance got extended for an hour it should be coming on now

ITS UP

Edited by Zkif

Posted

ESO isn't managed by a publisher, that's Zenimax's baby with a Bethesda title. You're right, they don't care but it's not the same as having to port a patch over from KR and install it. I mean, the work is fairly done for KK, and they still can't manage basic communication.

Yes I know Zeni is the dev using Bethesda's IP. I see your point, being a beta player to just the beginning of this year @ ESO and coming here - the difference stands out. I actually get replies within 24hrs here in regards to tickets. GM Boxes????? WTF IS THAT? Zeni doesn't do any box of any kind. Patches? All the patches here are a list of fixes every week....Zeni gives you patches every week - mostly to update their cash shop only and their game is not clean of bugs and pvp issues. Apologies? You never see that from Zeni, here I see plenty of professionalism from PA who we directly interact with, Zeni - you are lucky if you don't get your thread removed from their forums for trying to reach out to them.

TL;DR

Coming from ESO is like coming from a third world country i/e Haiti and arriving in the USA only to hear ppl complaining about their Starbucks Latte' not having enough skim milk or iphone being too slow. First world problems.

Posted

And it is up!