• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lavientia Event informations

84 posts in this topic

Posted

seems like, 2 hours and no crystal or pearl

Posted

It says that the % of drop difers from activity to activity, IE, maybe pearls drop better with fishing.

Posted

It says that the % of drop difers from activity to activity, IE, maybe pearls drop better with fishing.

oh, the irony if you actually had to purchase the pearls... :P

But phew, for now, we have to rely on RNG through gathering, fishing, hunting. :D

After 1 hour grinding, no diamond or pearl.

2016-12-07_79680823.JPG

What sort of grinding? Killing mobs??

Posted

What sort of grinding? Killing mobs??

yeah, killing mobs, after grinding a little bit more and spending 300 energy on gathering i ended up with 26 rings, 24 silver and 22 gold powder, still no crystal or pearl

Posted

Event doesn't start until tomorrow (The 8th), right?

1 person likes this

Posted

Event doesn't start until tomorrow (The 8th), right?

Event started today, what starts tomorrow is the daily achievement you get after playing for one hour.

1 person likes this

Posted

Is the drop rate of Ancient Pearls kinda low?.. 

Most likely. This game is about RNG and the devs don't want everyone getting everything.

Posted

Most likely. This game is about RNG and the devs don't want everyone getting everything.

Good thing you need JUST 40 of those pearls for 1 BiS Item Chest. Seems legit to give it same droprate as a BiS item itself yea yea..  
Gonna tell ya when i have my 10 Crescent Rings in the time i farm 1 Ancient Pearl. 

Posted

Must be super low on pearls.. I have 3 crystals and lots of the other things already. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Good thing you need JUST 40 of those pearls for 1 BiS Item Chest. Seems legit to give it same droprate as a BiS item itself yea yea..  
Gonna tell ya when i have my 10 Crescent Rings in the time i farm 1 Ancient Pearl. 

Maybe a reason for it, to avoid people getting too many of those boxes, while guaranteeing everyone can get it after 20 days if they save their daily 2 ancient pearls.

Posted (edited)

This is what you need for the shiny box

• 100 Rings
  • 100 Silver Powder
  • 10 Big Diamond
  • 40 Ancient Pearls 

bdo-lavientia-event-guide-18.jpg

Go back to RO! No body wants your easy to understand guides here anymore!

Back on topic though.

An hour at crescents with kama blessing and gm blessing net me 10 rings. 14 silver and 12 gold powder. No gems.

So im assuming the diamonds are probably gathering and the pearls are probably fishing? Anyone tested yet?

Edited by TrullsRohk

Posted

Go back to RO! No body wants your easy to understand guides here anymore!

Back on topic though.

An hour at crescents with kama blessing and gm blessing net me 10 rings. 14 silver and 12 gold powder. No gems.

So im assuming the diamonds are probably gathering and the pearls are probably fishing? Anyone tested yet?

Ive gotten 4-5 diamonds so far in like 4-5 hours of farming pirates. So its about 1 diamond per hourish. Rank 10 node, +4 luck.

No pearls at all yet tho which leads me to believe they are from fishing?

Posted (edited)

Ive gotten 4-5 diamonds so far in like 4-5 hours of farming pirates. So its about 1 diamond per hourish. Rank 10 node, +4 luck.

No pearls at all yet tho which leads me to believe they are from fishing?

I asked a guy who linked one in game chat and he told me that he got the pearl from mob.

Edited by Arliia

Posted

Can the crafting yield multiples at any stage?

Since nobody answered this yet, yes it can. I yielded 2x Lavienta's Silver Ring when combining 10 rings and 10 silver powder.

1 person likes this

Posted

Event details:

Lavientia's Splendid BoxLavientia's Silver Diamond Ring x1 +
Ancient Pearl x3

Right click on the item will reward one of the following items randomly:

(Valks' Cry)

So... Valk's Cry 100% p2w confirmed? :/

Posted

So... Valk's Cry 100% p2w confirmed? :/

No, valks cry drops from this box in KR so its in brackets.

Posted (edited)

Maybe a reason for it, to avoid people getting too many of those boxes, while guaranteeing everyone can get it after 20 days if they save their daily 2 ancient pearls.

Then why make this event? If this was their intention, they could've just given a box to everyone at christmas - done. 

I was 2h at crescents with same buffs, 3 Diamonds, ~40 rings / silver / gold each. After that i went gathering with kamasilve still active + magic gathering tool (250 gathering processes).. these pearls are freakin' unicorns ! 
Let's be more lucky today..

Edited by BloodyPleasure

Posted

Got 1 pearl and 1 diamond after 3 hours of Mansha grinding

Posted

Got 1 diamond after 3hrs at Hexe, Luck 3, no other buffs. Rings/silver/gold ~ 30-40

Posted (edited)

I guarantee people will be moaning about the drop rate.

Some people will get tons of these mats fishing, gathering, and some people will get none lol.

Where is that guy with the candy/cookie SAD FACE lmfao, he will enjoy this event.

I'm still here. And I won't be -----ing cuz I can already tell the drop rate is very good, and I honestly don't give a f*ck if RNG blessed people get 10,000 rings... It's when people get hundreds of something that others can't even get enough of to turn in 3 a day that I start asking questions.

If the inclusion of the daily freebies has anything to do with my "crying" then maybe they looked into it and realised I, and many others, had a real and genuine concern. But fools will moan about moaning from within the comfortable confines of ignorance until the end of time.

I will enjoy the event. Thanks. :)

Can the crafting yield multiples at any stage?

Sure can...I got two gold rings in one go.

Edited by Drustein

Posted

Got one ancient pearl after about 15-20 minutes of grinding..."Might be quite easy" - I thought to myself...guess what DID NOT drop for the next 3 hours I spent grinding? :P

Posted

Good guy @Alterist :x. Also, shame on you Kakao for no event information :S

2 people like this

Posted

Good guy @Alterist :x. Also, shame on you Kakao for no event information :S

Its Kakao.... they hate "Communication" with a Passion.

Posted

Are the Lavientia's Vain and Lavientia's Gold Ring like alchemy stone, re-usable or its more like food buffs an one time item?

This. Anyone tried it yet? I don't want to waste rings for one-time buffs, but if it's more like an alchemy stone, keeping one of each ring around for the buffs would be useful.

1 person likes this

Posted

Looking forward to the salty tears when the boxes you laboured so hard for give you black stone and/or sharp crystal. How easily everyone forgets about the programmed harsh RNG in this game.

Have fun