• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Iconic dodges to Eastern Border and loses to T2 Guilds

141 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't have nikes to chase you and didn't I beat you and embarrassed you in channel chat after the serendia siege?

Delusional. With all this long trash talking we had and have. You "never" beat me 1v1 and i been holding that bragging rights. I have beaten you 1v1 and even 2v1. Thank you. Keep your lie going brah because thats all you can do.

Anyway, thank you taking my time because i really need it at work. I dont really come to site to bash but today i feel like i wanna bash someone so yea. GG 

Thank you all. Im out

If you think the 4 Trucidation people who joined our guild were "Core" then you're sorely mistaken. We did not even feel there loss. I like all of them as people, and I occasionally still message them. But legit all they did was cry in guild chat all day about being killed by Iconic and how they were shit and then ended up joining them just so they'd stop being killed by them (Cause Rage has always been dec'd by Iconic). They didn't even perform well in node wars, so I dunno what to tell you other then you're dumb?
Ascendance never not once ever beat Rage in a node war, or even/close to even numbers fight. Until you merged and became an 80-person fielding guild you were legit just garbage and the brunt of every joke, then you absorbed 3-4? Guilds and start talking trash like you're actually good. Rage was small by choice on Orwen, it was where we could get the best fights. Zerging someones base down in 15 minutes and then patting each other on the back like it was some feat of skill because you had 90 and they had 30 isn't something amazing.

Zerg doesn't = skill.

Dunno man.. You used the word "never" then follow up by "until". I don't know if your really straight up with your statement.

Again, i only speak the time i joined ascendance not the whole history saga. And i will agree at you that Ascendance is not a caliber guild i wont deny. But you still trying to Wave Rage flag when its already fallen. You merged. I joined Ascendance and Rage was in the deep hole already yet people still barking out there holding the past. Why trying to debate the past.... You didnt have nothing now and you still barking thats the discussion.

Ascendance still around props to all the people in here. People come and goes, the matter how you deal with it. All i know is this guild is trying to keep up with all this confliction we have with iconic. Since Orwen hate Iconic, they goes to Ascendance since they cannot beat Iconic. We have to deal this every single day. We are not that great in general but all i know is they are trying their best everyday just to put up a show. They are still here while everyone has died and merged.

As majority of the people now days do not know the old golden rules of pvp..... Let me remind you again. Talk only if you can back it up.  Rage is dead. Dont try to debate it. Now if you talk how will support guild will woop our butt.. Thats another story but that is understandable or reasonable.

As majority of Orwen holding grudge towards iconic just because they dominate and get all the top notch people. It is just the way it is. If you hate them because you cant beat them and they abuse their advantage then your stupid. You will do the same if you have that "Power of Authority". Just like DEC perm on small guilds that you know you can beat easily, just like pushing people in grinding spot just because you know you can, Just like PK'ing people because you know you can. What makes you think a strong Guild wont do this corruption? Dont be ignorant / hypocrite because you will do the same.

Now i am saying this because i like Orwen to actually support Iconic. Iconic Represent our server and this is becoming "Server" pride. As you can see everyday they bash Orwen and Laugh at us. As Orwen Player i kinda take it personal. Thats why i support Iconic not because of alliance or whatever its because they are ORWEN! LETS GO ORWEN!

Posted (edited)

The reason people bash Orwen is because our PvP scene was completely destroyed by Team Legacy. Orwen had the lowest population and the least PvPers left. TL snuffed out all the fun and people quit and it didn't stop after they rebranded to Iconic/Ascendance. I'll never root for you guys. I've really enjoyed the PvP since the servers merged. Guilds are here to fight rather than win via shady tactics (using under leveled alts to open gates, non-participant thornballs) + alliances (anytime the fights were remotely fair, you'd recruit another guild to prevent it). I think most Orwen community guilds will change servers if Team Legacy on it in all future games. 

Make no mistake, Orwen holds a grudge because you ruined Orwen. 

Edited by Rhyha
3 people like this

Posted

The reason people bash Orwen is because our PvP scene was completely destroyed by Team Legacy. Orwen had the lowest population and the least PvPers left. TL snuffed out all the fun and people quit and it didn't stop after they rebranded to Iconic/Ascendance. I'll never root for you guys. I've really enjoyed the PvP since the servers merged. Guilds are here to fight rather than win via shady tactics (using under leveled alts to open gates, non-participant thornballs) + alliances (anytime the fights were remotely fair, you'd recruit another guild to prevent it). I think most Orwen community guilds will change servers if Team Legacy on it in all future games. 

Make no mistake, Orwen holds a grudge because you ruined Orwen. 

Hmmm sounds like you are ranking TL with Goons at this point, not a very flattering comparison

Posted

If I learned anything from my time on Orwen, it's to always avoid "community guild" servers at all costs. Community guilds are the worst thing to ever happen to the competitive pvp scene. Community guilds refuse to do what is necessary to compete at the top tier, but then whine and moan about how unfair everything is. 

Never again.

f7461bbcc3b1f7e97554f8d0a9176e88.png

(Especially funny since most of my fights I was 1v3/1v5 inside of their base dodging hwatcha shots/flame towers)

Anyhow, I'll leave the rest of the forum warrioring to you superior memers, just wanted to say that I had a blast last night, 10/10 would do again. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Ahahahhahah, Xcon pls

1. Its too good to see all we always said about Iconic and friends come true as soon as they fight some1 of equal numbers

2. Why root for Iconic after they pooped away an entire servers worth of castle funds and most important, FUNNNN, all the while talking shit.

3. Iconic itself was only 50% of the problem. all the "PvP" guilds that refused to fight (ingame) are just as bad in my eyes. F*ck Orwen. o/

Posted

Dunno man.. You used the word "never" then follow up by "until". I don't know if your really straight up with your statement.

Again, i only speak the time i joined ascendance not the whole history saga. And i will agree at you that Ascendance is not a caliber guild i wont deny. But you still trying to Wave Rage flag when its already fallen. You merged. I joined Ascendance and Rage was in the deep hole already yet people still barking out there holding the past. Why trying to debate the past.... You didnt have nothing now and you still barking thats the discussion.

What guild were you from before joining Ascendance out of curiousity? You talk about having some guild pride or whatever, the guild Rage might be inactive atm, but we'll always be proud of what we have achieved with the numbers we brought to a fight. You may spin it all the way you want. Ascendance has yet to prove themselves for what they claim to be.

Posted

Freelancer: We Legacy are Booping Out

Posted (edited)

Freelancer: We Legacy are Booping Out

I'm surprised the amount of decent players that actually waste their time in trashy shit community guilds like legacy. Honestly what a waste to sit in a guild that will zerg to win at any cost. You literally get zero competitive pvp the first 6 months a game like that.

Edited by Greggy

Posted (edited)

This drama is fantastic!!!

Edited by BarcodeGod

Posted

LOL @ orwen pride comment, nobody -----ing liked orwen, nobody liked Iconic, people joined the zerg for free wins and ez money.  In the history of Iconic you've never actually fought a fair 1v1 and yet thought you were the greatest thing on earth.  So watching you first get shit on at sarma (oh man that kill feed with 40+ kills and no deaths) then watching you stale mate vs 2 guilds with less than 50 players each, HILARIOUS.

Ya man lets talk shit about relevant members joining manup! Oh wait Iconic already had many guilds merge into them to keep the zerg strong, Luciform, Black, Wake, constantly taking ascendance members when your numbers dipped, you nerds have no argument to make here.

The day Veritas who already had 3 100 man guilds, then made a mega alliance with 3/4 of the strongest guilds (luciform and black) the server died, no competition was left and thats exactly what your goal was, have fun getting shit on in fair fights.

Let's see how long half those people stick around when you force them to do mandatory pvp practice and wall jump practice for 3 hours again when they were only there for the free silver each week.

3 people like this

Posted

dang rip in piece iconic =~(!!!

Posted

When the game first came out, so many guilds had 2 or 3 separate branches on Orwen. Everyone knows it's true, not going to bother listing them all.

TL did an amazing game and brought the guild structure and politics to another level. Between how they handled their members to how they handled server politics. It was great to be a part of that community.

I think the problem was that the other guilds didn't get the chance to take it to the same level as legacy did. Imagine if all the big guilds from back then did what TL did and it worked.......  Thinks would be amazing right now. We would have politics for people who enjoy that, strategy on where to place and how to fight with the guilds that were placed (allies and enemies), real pvp too. The game would be amazing.

The problem was that between Kakao/Daum doing such a horrible job and delaying things, then p2w, too many people left and lost interest in the game. I almost have on so many occasions.

I came from GW2 and loved WvW. I had such high hopes for this game, and still do. I remember clearly the day we were told about the TBG and whole server alliance against us(TL), we were all so excited. We would finally get some pvp. Within one day that whole thing died, and from then on we didn't get any pvp on Orwen.

I don't think that people understand that the majority of Iconic is thrilled with the server merges so far. This is what most of our core has been waiting for the entire game. We look forward to every night and the siege that we will have. If we do get a territory and happen to hold it, this will be the only, THE ONLY week we will get fights every night. That's why last night, with little notice and quite a few people not online, we still participated in the node war. For fun, for practice and because what else are you going to do on a Tuesday night after work?(at least for me)

I know anyone who has fought me(Triniah Thalen) on either Orwen or the new server can agree that I try to keep it all in good fun, and respectable. That's how I enjoy to play the game.

I look forward to the progressing as a player, as a guild, and as a server. TY all for the gf's so far, your making the game enjoyable and entertaining to play, thank you.

Posted

wow someone drank the kool aid

1 person likes this

Posted

Say what you want, but I enjoy the game.

Posted

I'm surprised the amount of decent players that actually waste their time in trashy shit community guilds like legacy. Honestly what a waste to sit in a guild that will zerg to win at any cost. You literally get zero competitive pvp the first 6 months a game like that.

omg Greggy you said something so true

Posted

wow someone drank the kool aid

or you know. He's playing a video game, for fun and all

Posted (edited)

Say what you want, but I enjoy the game.

That's great but lets not try to paint the picture that TL didn't actively discourage competition for months by allying with many of the guilds who could of gave them a decent fight.  Then when confronted about it they came up with a variety of excuses including "preparing for merges" "oh I'm allying everyone in preparation of server merge" "server merge this" "server merge competition that"  (straight from http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/118249-recap-of-orwens-mediah-siege-iconic-vs-irrelevant/&page=2)   so really what you guys did was abuse everyone you could to make as much money as you could, poach their members, then when the server merges finally come you cut bait and then talk about how you haven't had any decent fights for months and are excited for the competition to save face when you lose.

I will be really interested to see what happens if Iconic doesn't get a city week one and who they show up with for the siege.  I cant imagine they will continue this lone wolf facade if they don't get a city and I doubt they would hold it together long if they get denied for a couple weeks.

or you know. He's playing a video game, for fun and all

that has nothing to do with the revisionist history and glossing over what really happened for months

We all know what happened, hell I would rather Iconic ran around with multiple guilds like they were doing just to see if the Edan and Uno guilds could keep up with what we dealt with and see what strats they employed to combat it.

Edited by Ironjaw
1 person likes this

Posted

Ahahahhahah, Xcon pls

1. Its too good to see all we always said about Iconic and friends come true as soon as they fight some1 of equal numbers

2. Why root for Iconic after they pooped away an entire servers worth of castle funds and most important, FUNNNN, all the while talking shit.

3. Iconic itself was only 50% of the problem. all the "PvP" guilds that refused to fight (ingame) are just as bad in my eyes. F*ck Orwen. o/

there were so many guilds that actively pvp'd -- they should have dropped their pride, and merged to make other large guilds to ----- with Iconic/Relevant/Lotd

It's not OUR fault you couldnt get past your own ego to drop your guild name "community" or not.

1 person likes this

Posted

Most cases were not people being too "prideful" it was that if they merged or built on one of your regions your guild and ascendance or any allies would perma dec them just for building there, most small guilds didn't want to deal with that and lose members because you guys couldn't handle someone building on your region.

1 person likes this

Posted

oh, people were afraid of pvp if they would build on us? we held 4 castles, we had fights in usually 2 or 3 of those territories when we did that, when we had 3, we had fights in 2 or 3 still. I don't think people were afraid of that. We had like 4 perm decs and the other 2 were reserved for decs that would go out over pvp in world or grind spots.

That said, you're missing the point im making, they would not be a small guild, if they merged.

You take 30 of the most active from 3 medium guilds, they're now a large guild with 90+ attendance. See Iconic. When the relevant/p2w thing happened we were dropping members like crazy, I think i'm one of like, 10-15 Veritas members in the guild, and Day 1 of the guild? maybe 3 people.

How do you think we're even a guild, we keep recruiting or merging from "Whatever is left" on the server. Other guilds can do that too, they just didn't. (aside from Relevant, and they held castles and were a strong threat.) 

Posted

there were so many guilds that actively pvp'd -- they should have dropped their pride, and merged to make other large guilds to ----- with Iconic/Relevant/Lotd
It's not OUR fault you couldnt get past your own ego to drop your guild name "community" or not.

Why do you think people would want to leave their friends to fight Iconic, who would never fight fair and if they lost, would bring another guild or absorb someone the next week? I tried to get multiple guilds to build on other regions that you owned, to build with us, even merge with us and each time the reasons that they gave us were that they didn't want to fight you.  You ruined the server. The lack of competitive PvP on Orwen is directly Iconic's fault, you demoralized everyone outside of Relevant so much that they just wanted to play with the other guys in node wars and stay with their friends rather than try to step up and do anything about it until the last 2 weeks. 

Your leadership also recognized this fact when they tried so hard to convince Table to bring his friends over, and after that when a small portion of your leadership wanted to create a new guild, based more upon skill/gear merit than the fact that they were old friends and shit. When they brought it to the rest of Iconic they shot the idea down. 

After merge most of our active and geared core into Man Up, you're mad at us for what you've been doing for the last 4 months? It's -----ing ridiculous. Get your head out of your ass and stop being a hypocrite.

4 people like this

Posted

oh, people were afraid of pvp if they would build on us? we held 4 castles, we had fights in usually 2 or 3 of those territories when we did that, when we had 3, we had fights in 2 or 3 still. I don't think people were afraid of that. We had like 4 perm decs and the other 2 were reserved for decs that would go out over pvp in world or grind spots.

That said, you're missing the point im making, they would not be a small guild, if they merged.

You take 30 of the most active from 3 medium guilds, they're now a large guild with 90+ attendance. See Iconic. When the relevant/p2w thing happened we were dropping members like crazy, I think i'm one of like, 10-15 Veritas members in the guild, and Day 1 of the guild? maybe 3 people.

How do you think we're even a guild, we keep recruiting or merging from "Whatever is left" on the server. Other guilds can do that too, they just didn't. (aside from Relevant, and they held castles and were a strong threat.) 

You're missing the point, those people DIDNT want to merge or build because that would result in perma wars which they didnt want to deal with your zerging at world bosses etc.

Posted

" I tried to get multiple guilds to build on other regions that you owned, to build with us, even merge with us and each time the reasons that they gave us were that they didn't want to fight you.  You ruined the server." 

THIS is not our fault, this is their fault. They should have joined. If they joined, it would be great for all, but why should we not run fully optimized and to the best that we can each week, to suit the people who don't want to try to be better.. 

Anyways, it's a moot point, I'm glad Orwen is dead.

You're missing the point, those people DIDNT want to merge or build because that would result in perma wars which they didnt want to deal with your zerging at world bosses etc.

This is a PvP game, if they didn't want to fight open world, then why play it?

"After merge most of our active and geared core into Man Up, you're mad at us for what you've been doing for the last 4 months? It's -----ing ridiculous. Get your head out of your ass and stop being a hypocrite." 

I'm not mad at you? Whaaaat? If I were in Relevant's position, i'd be seeking a merge, because you did have a great core of 30 or so players. I'm 100% behind MERGING guilds to make stronger ones. I applaud you for joining ManUp and currently are the strongest because of it. 

I personally think that is exactly what Iconic should be doing right now too, drop their 30 worst and bring in 30 great players, to compete on equal grounds with ManUp. That said, i'm just a member and my opinion is my own.

Posted

" I tried to get multiple guilds to build on other regions that you owned, to build with us, even merge with us and each time the reasons that they gave us were that they didn't want to fight you.  You ruined the server." 

THIS is not our fault, this is their fault. They should have joined. If they joined, it would be great for all, but why should we not run fully optimized and to the best that we can each week, to suit the people who don't want to try to be better.. 

Anyways, it's a moot point, I'm glad Orwen is dead.

This is a PvP game, if they didn't want to fight open world, then why play it?

"After merge most of our active and geared core into Man Up, you're mad at us for what you've been doing for the last 4 months? It's -----ing ridiculous. Get your head out of your ass and stop being a hypocrite." 

I'm not mad at you? Whaaaat? If I were in Relevant's position, i'd be seeking a merge, because you did have a great core of 30 or so players. I'm 100% behind MERGING guilds to make stronger ones. I applaud you for joining ManUp and currently are the strongest because of it. 

I personally think that is exactly what Iconic should be doing right now too, drop their 30 worst and bring in 30 great players, to compete on equal grounds with ManUp. That said, i'm just a member and my opinion is my own.

"This is a PvP game, if they didn't want to fight open world, then why play it?" LOL

50% of your guild instantly V's and runs from a 1v1, 30% sit in heidel all day never leaving a safe zone, I wouldn't say iconic is one to talk about open world pvp when none of your members do it unless your zerging together with a guild all call.

I have gone iconic hunting so many times solo much like MANY people who were in relavent, the ONLY one to ever do that in iconic was goblin, who hasn't done it for months, then it just turned into 5+ hunting 1 relevant member, get real.

Posted

@Milkbag I won't blame you to keep the grudge with iconic. But The reason why I bring the Orwen pride is because the way they bash trash talk Orwen as a whole.

Whatever iconic has done, they still the icon of Orwen take it or leave it. Insulting Orwen is insult to everyone on it regardless what guild you are.

simple fact. If relevant really not butthurt and actually merge with iconic.... Manup can't brag about Welcome to Edan yata yata.