• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Iconic dodges to Eastern Border and loses to T2 Guilds

141 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Milkbag I won't blame you to keep the grudge with iconic. But The reason why I bring the Orwen pride is because the way they bash trash talk Orwen as a whole.

Whatever iconic has done, they still the icon of Orwen take it or leave it. Insulting Orwen is insult to everyone on it regardless what guild you are.

simple fact. If relevant really not butthurt and actually merge with iconic.... Manup can't brag about Welcome to Edan yata yata. 

There is no orwen pride, it was a shit dead server where no pvp ever happened at sieges, Edan people have every right to shit talk orwen, it was a -----ing joke of a server letting a guild get 4 free territories every week. 

2016-10-23_129666380.JPG

Edited by Milkbag

Posted

nice screenshot - intended this time? LOL

Milkbag, Of course i'm going to run from you dude. 

I'm an unawakened witch, and while I vastly outgear you, doesn't mean shit 1v1 vs a warrior. Unless you're afk, or low already, its unlikely i'm going to be able to kill ya. 

Blame PA for not releasing all awakenings within a month, or at once, for why 30% of the guild sits in heidel. 

I was one of the first 10 to 60 in Orwen, and I hate lifeskilling, but forced into it p.much because if I'm being killed by people who are shit/undergeared, it tilts me, so in order to remain calm and keep playing the game, i sat in town for 3months (unless i went out to do group pvp/world bosses, where there is open world pvp in group situations) but i think the whole thing was complaining about people not wanting to die at bosses, which is group pvp, not 1v1 that you're talking about.

Posted (edited)

I didnt know 80% of your guild was witch/wizard

You and ascendance zerging boss channels together against undergeared guilds who are trying to get boss gear isn't gvg

2016-10-23_129666380.JPG

Edited by Milkbag
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Milkbag I won't blame you to keep the grudge with iconic. But The reason why I bring the Orwen pride is because the way they bash trash talk Orwen as a whole.

Whatever iconic has done, they still the icon of Orwen take it or leave it. Insulting Orwen is insult to everyone on it regardless what guild you are.

simple fact. If relevant really not butthurt and actually merge with iconic.... Manup can't brag about Welcome to Edan yata yata. 

How is not merging with iconic mean you're buthurt the reason we didn't merge cause we don't feel like zerging 24/7 and Orwen has no fuken pride stop bringing it up like its worth a crap

nice screenshot - intended this time? LOL

Milkbag, Of course i'm going to run from you dude. 

I'm an unawakened witch, and while I vastly outgear you, doesn't mean shit 1v1 vs a warrior. Unless you're afk, or low already, its unlikely i'm going to be able to kill ya. 

Blame PA for not releasing all awakenings within a month, or at once, for why 30% of the guild sits in heidel. 

I was one of the first 10 to 60 in Orwen, and I hate lifeskilling, but forced into it p.much because if I'm being killed by people who are shit/undergeared, it tilts me, so in order to remain calm and keep playing the game, i sat in town for 3months (unless i went out to do group pvp/world bosses, where there is open world pvp in group situations) but i think the whole thing was complaining about people not wanting to die at bosses, which is group pvp, not 1v1 that you're talking about.

You think zerging someone open world when they have 2fps at world bosses is cool nice pvp

Edited by Azasin

Posted

Screw orwen pride. There wasn't anything to be prideful of. Too many guilds just rolled over and refused to actually put up a fight.

Posted

It was obvious after 1st node war that Iconic was all hype. Everyones end game is ManUp even pre-merge. Iconic got too much credit from having a good GvG score while forgetting the fact they always outnumbered their opponents on those encounters. These past node wars shows that when Iconic faces a guild that has equal numbers, they fall flat on their face. After witnessing all these, I find it hard to believe the horror stories I've heard about how Iconic was controlling Orwen because of their dominance. Like how? 

Because the 30 relevant that merged with man up(all above 210+ AP) use to be in iconic. Then there use to be Veritas, Legatum, Dommestici, and Maximus which was like 300+ people. So you are still right, they won by numbers, but it also explains how they were able to control orwen. Anyone who disagreed got declared on aka Flex, Rage, Trucidation, LoTD by all 300. There were many more, but those were the notable four that survived, the rest(such as TBT) died due to the overwhelming numbers.

Posted

Because the 30 relevant that merged with man up(all above 210+ AP) use to be in iconic. Then there use to be Veritas, Legatum, Dommestici, and Maximus which was like 300+ people. So you are still right, they won by numbers, but it also explains how they were able to control orwen. Anyone who disagreed got declared on aka Flex, Rage, Trucidation, LoTD by all 300. There were many more, but those were the notable four that survived, the rest(such as TBT) died due to the overwhelming numbers.

Plenty of those 30 were never in a Team Legacy affiliated guild.

Posted

People dont' understand how Team legacy gained control of the server and bullied all the guilds (for the most part) into submission? I present exhibit A

if you look closely you can there is like 5 Rage there total? All 3 legacy guilds zerging in for 5 ppl , pretty common.

4 people like this

Posted

RIP DVSGaming. Everyone forgets about them but no one knows they where opressed by TL more than any other guild by far lol. i know i was there

There isnt that many left form the group that left TL. only ones i can think of is Demiblaze, Meight, Vert, Tau, Rahjin and table. could be missing 1 or 2 but rest are not form TL. 

Posted

Come on Milkbag im trying to be civil here. Here our 3v3. Prolly you had advantage because Azasin always die and so fast to come back :)

2016-11-12_1099380255.thumb.JPG.24b3856f

2016-11-21_371458741.JPG

Posted (edited)

When the game first came out, so many guilds had 2 or 3 separate branches on Orwen. Everyone knows it's true, not going to bother listing them all.

TL did an amazing game and brought the guild structure and politics to another level. Between how they handled their members to how they handled server politics. It was great to be a part of that community.

I think the problem was that the other guilds didn't get the chance to take it to the same level as legacy did. Imagine if all the big guilds from back then did what TL did and it worked.......  Thinks would be amazing right now. We would have politics for people who enjoy that, strategy on where to place and how to fight with the guilds that were placed (allies and enemies), real pvp too. The game would be amazing.

The problem was that between Kakao/Daum doing such a horrible job and delaying things, then p2w, too many people left and lost interest in the game. I almost have on so many occasions.

I came from GW2 and loved WvW. I had such high hopes for this game, and still do. I remember clearly the day we were told about the TBG and whole server alliance against us(TL), we were all so excited. We would finally get some pvp. Within one day that whole thing died, and from then on we didn't get any pvp on Orwen.

I don't think that people understand that the majority of Iconic is thrilled with the server merges so far. This is what most of our core has been waiting for the entire game. We look forward to every night and the siege that we will have. If we do get a territory and happen to hold it, this will be the only, THE ONLY week we will get fights every night. That's why last night, with little notice and quite a few people not online, we still participated in the node war. For fun, for practice and because what else are you going to do on a Tuesday night after work?(at least for me)

I know anyone who has fought me(Triniah Thalen) on either Orwen or the new server can agree that I try to keep it all in good fun, and respectable. That's how I enjoy to play the game.

I look forward to the progressing as a player, as a guild, and as a server. TY all for the gf's so far, your making the game enjoyable and entertaining to play, thank you.

eDVc1Vr.png

DhL9k50.png

ZM2Z4CY.png

Found these on an old orwen war thread. Stable=No PVP?

Edited by TruckBee

Posted

Come on Milkbag im trying to be civil here. Here our 3v3. Prolly you had advantage because Azasin always die and so fast to come back :)

2016-11-21_371458741.JPG

Actually that was you 2v3'ing azazin and kimchi I showed up for less than 5 mins and you channel swapped, but ok.

Posted (edited)

2016-11-21_371458741.JPG

It was a 2v3 in the beginning only me and kimchi milkbag showed up then for the 3v3 we were winning then your group decide to abuse the sht out of the safe zone like you always do in every fight you done on orwen you cant even deny it and you immediately swap channels after that fight.Getting hit then run back to the safe zone so you can have 100% is very impressive tbh I wouldn't play the game if I ever played like you and didn't you tell me you beated akapoh,geek,zethian,and turbo to boost your status after I told you to learn not to play like a ----- from geek nice lies you telling people man

Edited by Azasin

Posted

me in veritas was just an illusion. I was never in veritas. Ppl there are weird

Posted

Iconic 98 members SHT GOING DOWN BOIS

Ascendance down to 88 from 100 unlucky

Posted

#weedannowboys

#wtfisOrwen

Posted (edited)

Delusional. With all this long trash talking we had and have. You "never" beat me 1v1 and i been holding that bragging rights. I have beaten you 1v1 and even 2v1. Thank you. Keep your lie going brah because thats all you can do.

Anyway, thank you taking my time because i really need it at work. I dont really come to site to bash but today i feel like i wanna bash someone so yea. GG 

Thank you all. Im out

Dunno man.. You used the word "never" then follow up by "until". I don't know if your really straight up with your statement.

Again, i only speak the time i joined ascendance not the whole history saga. And i will agree at you that Ascendance is not a caliber guild i wont deny. But you still trying to Wave Rage flag when its already fallen. You merged. I joined Ascendance and Rage was in the deep hole already yet people still barking out there holding the past. Why trying to debate the past.... You didnt have nothing now and you still barking thats the discussion.

Ascendance still around props to all the people in here. People come and goes, the matter how you deal with it. All i know is this guild is trying to keep up with all this confliction we have with iconic. Since Orwen hate Iconic, they goes to Ascendance since they cannot beat Iconic. We have to deal this every single day. We are not that great in general but all i know is they are trying their best everyday just to put up a show. They are still here while everyone has died and merged.

As majority of the people now days do not know the old golden rules of pvp..... Let me remind you again. Talk only if you can back it up.  Rage is dead. Dont try to debate it. Now if you talk how will support guild will woop our butt.. Thats another story but that is understandable or reasonable.

As majority of Orwen holding grudge towards iconic just because they dominate and get all the top notch people. It is just the way it is. If you hate them because you cant beat them and they abuse their advantage then your stupid. You will do the same if you have that "Power of Authority". Just like DEC perm on small guilds that you know you can beat easily, just like pushing people in grinding spot just because you know you can, Just like PK'ing people because you know you can. What makes you think a strong Guild wont do this corruption? Dont be ignorant / hypocrite because you will do the same.

Now i am saying this because i like Orwen to actually support Iconic. Iconic Represent our server and this is becoming "Server" pride. As you can see everyday they bash Orwen and Laugh at us. As Orwen Player i kinda take it personal. Thats why i support Iconic not because of alliance or whatever its because they are ORWEN! LETS GO ORWEN!

well the rest of us don't like Iconic and dont think of them as representing anyone but themselves. the rest of Orwen loves that now that Iconic is at even numbers they are loosing. Which prooved alot of points made by other guilds. you said it yourself Iconic likes to take advantage of the situation. makes the rest of us from Orwen feel good to see them fail at fair fights

Edited by wedgehoe

Posted (edited)

How is not merging with iconic mean you're buthurt the reason we didn't merge cause we don't feel like zerging 24/7 and Orwen has no fuken pride stop bringing it up like its worth a crap

You think zerging someone open world when they have 2fps at world bosses is cool nice pvp

Sieges are worse for FPS.

the definition is open world / guild vs guild, what does it matter if one guild is vastly outnumbering the other, its still guild vs guild.

Edited by Wakazashi
grammar

Posted

Sieges are worse for FPS.
the definition is open world / guild vs guild, what does it matter if one guild is vastly outnumbering the other, its still guild vs guild.

Did he really just say that? This guy needs to be fired from the dmg cntrl dept.

Posted

Did I say it was fair? nope, but it, by definition is accurate.

lol

Posted

It was obvious after 1st node war that Iconic was all hype. Everyones end game is ManUp even pre-merge. Iconic got too much credit from having a good GvG score while forgetting the fact they always outnumbered their opponents on those encounters. These past node wars shows that when Iconic faces a guild that has equal numbers, they fall flat on their face. After witnessing all these, I find it hard to believe the horror stories I've heard about how Iconic was controlling Orwen because of their dominance. Like how? 

orwen literally died when the p2w announcement hit. iconic was the only guild able to sustain members because everyone joined them for the free pass to castles with no competition and 90m a week payouts.

Posted

WHAT HAPPENING TO ASCENDANCE THIER DOWN TO 84 MEMBERS HALP

Posted (edited)

WHAT HAPPENING TO ASCENDANCE THIER DOWN TO 84 MEMBERS HALP

kicked people to make space for future merger lol. You know I always tell the truth. :) good night all.

btw we didn't have 100. Just putting that down. U know I don't lie. 

It was a 2v3 in the beginning only me and kimchi milkbag showed up then for the 3v3 we were winning then your group decide to abuse the sht out of the safe zone like you always do in every fight you done on orwen you cant even deny it and you immediately swap channels after that fight.Getting hit then run back to the safe zone so you can have 100% is very impressive tbh I wouldn't play the game if I ever played like you and didn't you tell me you beated akapoh,geek,zethian,and turbo to boost your status after I told you to learn not to play like a ----- from geek nice lies you telling people man

oh fk I missed this one. Was a trash talking.. and just to make it more clear to you. Akapoo, geek and turbo. This name I don't even know and you putting words in my mouth.in short, I didn't beat them since we never meet nor talk. As for zethian I have beaten him in 1v1 and he also beaten me. Like your milkbag he has beaten me many times so do I. But for youuuuu,,,,,, you haven't beat me yet but you still talking here bringing other names to cover your smart azz mouth. 

Please stop making story mate. Please talk for your self. Don't include others. You suck plain and simple. You haven't beat me yet since the day we both trash talking. Period. 

Edited by KingXcon

Posted (edited)

kicked people to make space for future merger lol. You know I always tell the truth. :) good night all.

btw we didn't have 100. Just putting that down. U know I don't lie. 

oh fk I missed this one. Was a trash talking.. and just to make it more clear to you. Akapoo, geek and turbo. This name I don't even know and you putting words in my mouth.in short, I didn't beat them since we never meet nor talk. As for zethian I have beaten him in 1v1 and he also beaten me. Like your milkbag he has beaten me many times so do I. But for youuuuu,,,,,, you haven't beat me yet but you still talking here bringing other names to cover your smart azz mouth. 

Please stop making story mate. Please talk for your self. Don't include others. You suck plain and simple. You haven't beat me yet since the day we both trash talking. Period. 

so you asking for my side of you view of you lying or not ? Well how about you do lie? LOL if I know you so well then my words must mean a lot when I talk about you so you do lie

After Void merge with you guys you guys were a 100 man guild so you lied there already and your calling yourself not a liar ? Also I cant think of anyone stupid enough to merge with ascendance like why join the dog guild when there is a iconic or even edan guilds that are way more promising I advise you to just keep the lvl 56 warm bodies you got what you have

Edited by Azasin

Posted

so you asking for my side of you view of you lying or not ? Well how about you do lie? LOL if I know you so well then my words must mean a lot when I talk about you so you do lie

After Void merge with you guys you guys were a 100 man guild so you lied there already and your calling yourself not a liar ? Also I cant think of anyone stupid enough to merge with ascendance like why join the dog guild when there is a iconic or even edan guilds that are way more promising I advise you to just keep the lvl 56 warm bodies you got what you have

Again and Again, Stop including Other guild or person in our conversation. Trash talk for your self, do not include others. Stop taking other person Credit for your self.... Darn.... Also Stop jumping topic. You are just a banwagon Rider. Your guild CARRY you. They dont need you to speak for them buddy. Just trash talk people who you know you can beat. So please bash someone else until you prove your self. Its very simple mate. Have i trash talk your top tier players? NO, even they trash talk. Good player respect Good players. Only you who dont understand because your delusional who think you are better than anyone just because your in ManUp now.   < Deym...

Yes, We had 100 members when void came like a month ago. At the very same time, Relevant has 80members and Rage has over 50+.  Now since its been a month and we are trying to make room.. we are down to 80+ members. Now, Rage merged to Support and Relevant merge to ManUp.    If thats what your point is. Then yes.

1 person likes this