• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Tried to contact 3 CM's here, no reply

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello,

I contacted support about a small issue I had with the "destroyer of dreams" title and not receiving mine. They told me to contact CM_Aethon CM_Tytyes and CM_Praballo here on the forum. So I wrote my message and sent it off to them on November 12th. Of course, I don't know how long it usually takes for someone to reply from the staff here, but I see that not a one of them opened up the message (titled "Destroyer of Dreams -- I was in party and finished before one on the list").......

Would one of the CM's here please get back to me on this pm sent 3 weeks ago?

Posted

So, I'm on the list for the Kuno as Darkxeal, but still no title.... any help here? I've tried support and got a copy paste reply that had little to nothing to do with my issue.

Posted

claimed your title and not able to select it ingame ? or not even present in the claim list ?

Posted

cann0nf0der; I am on the list but no title has been added to my account to claim.

Posted

cann0nf0der; I am on the list but no title has been added to my account to claim.

So you checked on the main page if you can claim the title or just checked in game because in game you won't find anything... Just log in your account on the main site and click on account and check if something is claimable 

Posted

I've logged into the website, looked in my account, and there is nothing to claim. I know where it should be, and it is not there. I know I have to log into the site before receiving it in game... I am waiting for a CM here to take care of it. I was told it would be taken care of..... but nothing in my account so far. No communication from CM's after that.

Posted

yeah, so... still nothing. No further contact from the CM that said my issue would be resolved, no title in my account, nada.

Posted

yeah, so... still nothing. No further contact from the CM that said my issue would be resolved, no title in my account, nada.

Hi! Can you tell me your ticket numbers please? Once you do so, I will do my best to contact a CM right away okay? ^_^ 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi! Can you tell me your ticket numbers please? Once you do so, I will do my best to contact a CM right away okay? ^_^ 

the most recent ticket about this to support was #225810

I have also just added you to the conversation titled "Destroyer of Dreams -- I was in party and finished before one on the list" where I talk to a CM and explain how I am on the list for kuno.

Thank you for any help!

Posted

I've had tickets in since last Wednesday. Would be sweet to get them resolved, especially since they were time sensitive...

Posted

the most recent ticket about this to support was #225810

I have also just added you to the conversation titled "Destroyer of Dreams -- I was in party and finished before one on the list" where I talk to a CM and explain how I am on the list for kuno.

Thank you for any help!

Looks like our CM finally decided to reply to you! ;) 

I've had tickets in since last Wednesday. Would be sweet to get them resolved, especially since they were time sensitive...

What are your ticket numbers?

Posted

@GM_Caramel Mine the same is from Wednesday last week and it's about pearl items number ticket 229920

Posted

@GM_Caramel The issue is... "half resolved". I now have the item in my account, but when I try to use it it stays in "available" mode, instead of "USED". So I click it to claim, I send it to the NA server, it tells me it will take 24 hours, but more than 24 hours later it stll says "available" and no title gets sent.

Posted

@GM_Caramel Mine the same is from Wednesday last week and it's about pearl items number ticket 229920

Will look into it!

@GM_Caramel The issue is... "half resolved". I now have the item in my account, but when I try to use it it stays in "available" mode, instead of "USED". So I click it to claim, I send it to the NA server, it tells me it will take 24 hours, but more than 24 hours later it stll says "available" and no title gets sent.

Yes, sometimes it can take up to 72 hours. 

Posted

Will look into it!

Yes, sometimes it can take up to 72 hours. 

Dec 29th to now Jan 2nd.... 120 hours. Still does not claim correctly.

Posted

it now claims correctly after some tech support on your side. Thank you!