• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Alexmac Enchanting Guide (update 28 Dec)

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Last Update: 28 Dec 2016

hello guys,

This was requested several times in private messages  so i did a Alexmac Enchanting guide :)

If you want a proper TET enchant system it requires some preparation. You can yolo but you can expect big rips and griding around in PRI 10 dura gear al lthe time lol. Remember this is my method, there are plenty of ways to do this but i had good results with it.

PREPARATION 1:

- lvl 10 or less char with negative karma to downgrade +15 gear to +14 (kill wild horses for negative karma)

- as many character slots as you can afford (so you can do failstacks on all)

- min 3 pieces Reblath +14 gear (Velia Blacksmith)

- 2 green weapons like steel dagger or whatever you like also +14 (use something that have good quantity at the market so you can repair easily)

- 2 grunil pieces +14 

- full set grunil PRI +  (i use grunil because its good for all alts and if they go TET it actually sells. Weapons and offhands also sell, such as Rosar and others)

(the extra +14 pieces is so you dont need to downgrade gear all the time)

Once you get all this, before any TET enchanting session get:

- 1000 armor blackstones

- 500 weapon blackstones

- 300 or more memory frags (depending if you can use artisans memory or not you might need more) - EDIT: DO NOT BUT Memory frags directly from the market, its easier but youre wasting money. You can do books, ancients or relics in 5 man group or if you dont want to waste time  you can  solo Books or ancient scrolls (dont solo relics). 

• max prices to buy the scrolls if you dont want to grind them (more than this its almost better to buy memories directly from market):
    • Relics - max 850
    • Books - max 950
    • Ancients - max 1300

- 100 concentrated armor stones

- 50 concentrated weapon stones

Its alot but this will Push TETs and recover from fails easily.

Fail Stack method (aproximate):

0 to 10 fs - use a reblath

0 to 15 fs - use second reblath

15 to 20 fs - use a green weapon or grunil

20 to 26 fs - click PRI to DUO grunils (2 clicks)

26 to 32 fs - click PRI to DUO boss gear or boss weapon  (2 clicks)

32 fs to 45 fs - click DUO to TRI armor or weapon gear (boss or normal but easier to fs on Boss gear)

45 fs to 55 fs - click TRI to TET Grunil gear ( if you get TET sell it and make another one)

55 fs to 100 fs - click only TRI to TET boss or weapon gear

100+ fs save for PEN clicks or TRI+ accessories

EDIT: i bought a red nose and a cheap Bhegs as extra piece to fail stack to get TRI fs, but you can risk green gear. Problem is it goes TRI and TET easily so at the end you spend a lot of money fail stacking anyway . But you guys can keep the Grunil rotation , if it goes DUO you use it to get more fs the next round, if it goes TRI you use for the TET clicks

TIP for sucess:

I believe that when you fail some enchants it increases the odds on the next ones. So when i want to enchant a TRI to TET boss gear or weapon i usually have all boss set at TRI and extra TRI grunils or other pieces.

I get to the 45 fs and start attempting the grunils, then the boss gear one by one. Usually gets me a TET around 60 fs, its rng.

Accessories:

Accessories enchanting is completely different from the boss gear and weapons.

Fails stacks for acc:

15 fs  PRI on blue acc

20 fs PRI on rare acc

28 fs DUO on blue acc

35 fs DUO rare acc

35 fs TRI on blue acc

45 fs on TRI rare acc

45 fs on TET blue acc

60 fs on TET rare acc

70 fs on PEN blue acc

100 fs on PEN rare acc

Crones stones: i use them when acc price is super low due to events or normal item price. Example, Red coral earrings went down to 1.5 mil, i used Crones for TRI and TET clicks on them.

Acessories : how to get a TRI / TET?

Acessories are painfull af as you all know. So heres some tips to minimize the pain:

• Pay attention to events, events like Laurens and the incoming Lavienta event bring the top accessories to half price. In BDO you will always have this events. Buy the accessories once you have one
  • In cheap accessories, like Corals, Shultz belts, Bares necklaces and some other you can use crone stones to do the TRI and TET enchants. Do 3 or 4 of each then attempt enchants with crones until you get the TET or TRI. Some will downgrade, just go all in, you will get one (using the fs on the presented fs table).
  • Never risk your main gear, do upgrades on a second piece. Corals, witches, Mark of shadows, Bares necks and other cheaper accessories are great to serve as backup for the big enchants without sacrificing to much AP.

0 to +15 Enchant guide

Enchanting  boss gear to +15 sometimes is more expensive than enchanting from +15 to TRI. This is why you cant just go yolo on the item and destroy its durability. This is my method to take it to +15 with less possible costs:

Boss gear to +7 (+8 on weapons) - yolo, just click enchant, 0 fail stacks

to +9 - start at 8 fs

to +10 - start at 11 fs

to +11 - start at 15 fs

to +12 - start at 15 fs

to +13 - start at 20 fs

to +14 - start at 20 fs

to +15 - start at 20 fs

It seems to many fs but as you guys already know it fails a lot.

IMPORTANT:  dont go crazy clicking the gear, if you get a +10 gear to 15 fail stacks, STOP and save those for +11. Change character and do again from recommended fs. Check always if you reach the next needed fs, this way you use the fs properly. DO NOT CLICK a +11 on 30 fs :)

Before you guys start trash talking, i only did this document because some ppl asked me to, its meant to help and its a method like 100 others. Works for me, gl!

I play in the EU server, lvl 60 Wizard , Oldskool guild.

My current gear is:

Alexmac gear 7 Dec 2016.png

UPDATE ON GEAR - 28 Dec 2016 - : I now also made TET Awakening weapon, TET Crescent Ring replacing the TRI Mark of Shadows and TRI Basilisks belt.

Edited by Alexmac
21 people like this

Posted

My boi

Posted

Very nice guide. I do pretty much the same. Since i have the feeling of haveing more bad luck than the most, i use a bit more stacks.
Also i'm going for TET now so i will try your strategy for the TET part + some stacks ;)

Posted (edited)

What is with cron stones and how much silver it cost in all? xD 

Edited by Kyocera

Posted

Amazing :D Thanks alex

Posted

Quick questions:

For the following:

Blue Awakening weapons:
+15 to PRI = ? Stacks
PRI to DUO = ? Stacks
DUO to TRI = ? Stacks
TRI to TET = ? Stacks

Yellow/Rare Awakening weapons:
+15 to PRI = ? Stacks
PRI to DUO = ? Stacks
DUO to TRI = ? Stacks
TRI to TET = ? Stacks

Posted

You are RNG carried my friend

Posted

You are RNG carried my friend

Rather artisan memory carried ;)

Posted

That guide just worked for me getting my armor from  +15 too Duo.

I do think the Boss weapon stacks are a bit low though. Or I just got bad luck!

Posted

grats on gains

Posted

I stopped reading when it said, I need to make a PRI grunil set to be able to enchant. lol what a waste

if i wasted every 25 failstack on a shitty grunil, I probably would have never enchanted my actual gear.

stop thinking about FS being the main goal, it is NOT. enchant success is the goal. every grunil enchant success means massive loss.

Posted

I stopped reading when it said, I need to make a PRI grunil set to be able to enchant. lol what a waste

if i wasted every 25 failstack on a shitty grunil, I probably would have never enchanted my actual gear.

stop thinking about FS being the main goal, it is NOT. enchant success is the goal. every grunil enchant success means massive loss.

Ok, you just missed the point.

Posted

Ok, you just missed the point.

I'm just not a fan of fixed numbers that don't take into account many things, like your available resources, existing gear etc.

Guides should contain the facts that enable you to come up with those numbers yourself. 

Kudos for your effort though and sharing.

Posted (edited)

Rly solid guide , i prefer tho to go 16fs on 1 piece and 3x click duo grunil usually pops duo on 22fs , adds crapton of value but when you get +15 reblath on 18-20fs it hurts too much :( But yeah i kinda go ham on hard shards ... And i dont like to slam any tri gear rly unless i dont want it enchanted , but thats just me ... And i am no as rich as Alex

Edited by HyperAgressive

Posted

fail stacks for boss gear +15 16 17 18 19?