• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Alexmac Enhancement Guide

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

Thanks! Quiete similliar to what i use, but i will try some stuff you use :).

Posted

nice very helpful 

Posted

Ok this is truly helpful... but got no money for that Q_Q failing boss gear it's so expensive.. still got no 1 lol

Posted (edited)

Ok this is truly helpful... but got no money for that Q_Q failing boss gear it's so expensive.. still got no 1 lol

yeah then you should really do the preparation before attempting TETs. Get a TRI set, even grunil does fine, some Liverto weapon or even a TRI Rosar, Bares, Yuiria  and grind bosses and lvl. Dont even worry about boss gear enchanting untill you have a good money base. Then you start enchanting

Edited by Alexmac
4 people like this

Posted

Great Alex, as always :D

Posted

so now ppl asking me for a 0 to +15 guide :)  i guess i ll add to the post

1 person likes this

Posted

thanks, thats great!

where would you recomend to grind for a wizard 57 with 180-190ap?

Posted

Pretty optimal failstacking guide, Good job

Posted

thanks, thats great!

where would you recomend to grind for a wizard 57 with 180-190ap?

Pirates, or you can delay pirates and do Sausans / Elriks to get 58 then go Pirates. Once you are 59 with 200+ AP you can also go Gahaz or Fogans but pirates are still very good.

Posted

@Alexmac - nice guide, I'm curious as to your experiences regarding the initial first 20 FS, as this is a process one has to go through all the time and which seems to be giving me the greatest troubles. How many times would you say you actually "succeed" (as in upgrade the gear) before you manage to get those 20 failstacks? For me, it's near-impossible to get 20 FS without starting to waste PRI/DUO attempts at around 12 FS.

Getting more than 15 FS even on grunil seems near-impossible, it appears to go a bit better with a weapon as you suggested, but just barely. Reblath or even Agerian I'm no longer really trying as 1 out of 5 attempts goes +15 sub 5 stacks. Anything above 10 FS goes +15 3 out of 5 times and so on and so forth. I spend far more time deleveling gear than getting stacks and the amount of stones I waste is nidicolous to the point where it costs me less to start blowing PRI/DUO attempts even at lowish stacks.

Normal? Too impatient? Cursed? Curious to hear other opinions.

Posted (edited)

Untitled.thumb.png.4eb7e844df61dfc729148Getting 15 to 20 failstacks. I am personally building them on 6 +14 pieces - 4 armor pieces and 2 weapon pieces

on top of that recently I find a lot of success with Stirups at +7 to +10 they often go to 15 stacks and up to 20 stacks on the +9 and +10 attempt. I produce them myself so it takes a worker and a few hides to be gathered. 

Now that all of my stuff is TRI I build stacks for TET attempt on another Bheg and on Liverto and Blue set for my Sorc. 

20 to 25-8 stacks I work with Pri gear trying to get it to Duo

I start Tri attempts at 28 and keep going until 45 after 45 I start hitting the TETs and I usually fail until 70 :( 

0 to 15 is super easy these days, just stack 10 stacks on stirups and go up, if 14 to 15 fails a lot you have a good stack for the pri/duo/tri

Ofc I am far behind the full TET monster
also too poor to go for better earrings/rings

Edited by mad

Posted

Thanks Alex! Very helpful :)

Posted

@Alexmac - nice guide, I'm curious as to your experiences regarding the initial first 20 FS, as this is a process one has to go through all the time and which seems to be giving me the greatest troubles. How many times would you say you actually "succeed" (as in upgrade the gear) before you manage to get those 20 failstacks? For me, it's near-impossible to get 20 FS without starting to waste PRI/DUO attempts at around 12 FS.

Getting more than 15 FS even on grunil seems near-impossible, it appears to go a bit better with a weapon as you suggested, but just barely. Reblath or even Agerian I'm no longer really trying as 1 out of 5 attempts goes +15 sub 5 stacks. Anything above 10 FS goes +15 3 out of 5 times and so on and so forth. I spend far more time deleveling gear than getting stacks and the amount of stones I waste is nidicolous to the point where it costs me less to start blowing PRI/DUO attempts even at lowish stacks.

Normal? Too impatient? Cursed? Curious to hear other opinions.

thats why i use several +14 pieces and dont go all in in jsut justpiece. I rotate them and get better results. But yes, it still goes to +15 often. Fail stack fun! :)

Fail stacking and doing relics 20x runs...FUN !! :)

Posted

Great stuff, thx

Posted (edited)

Pirates, or you can delay pirates and do Sausans / Elriks to get 58 then go Pirates. Once you are 59 with 200+ AP you can also go Gahaz or Fogans but pirates are still very good.

I grinded 57 to 60 in Valencia (almost every spot except Basilisks, Centaurs, Sulfur Mine, and Pila Ku). You do not need 200 AP.

185 AP (+7 hidden AP bonus from Grunil) is more than enough, just make sure you skill 20 AP+ on your MMA.

If you feel your killspeed is too slow use Demi-Human elixirs (were pretty cheap once), Villa AP buff and fury elixirs.

If you have to much money use Knockdown / Backattack elixirs as well.

Edited by Kargor

Posted (edited)

This is both incredibly helpful and incredibly depressing at the same time :)

Seriously, wish I could double like it <grin> 

And wish they would see how STUPIDLY bogus the RNG system is.

This is without a doubt the best and cleanest enchanting guide I have seen though.

Edited by Archaegeo

Posted

This is both incredibly helpful and incredibly depressing at the same time :)

yeah man, i know it hurts to see how much preparation and gameplay you need to do in order to get this done. But no need to do it all in 1 month :)  I usually say to my friends, go step by step, upgrade to upgrade. DONT tilt and start clicking all gear, specially on accessories. Backups first :)

Posted

One extra question though, why level 10 or less for the neg karma character?

Posted

Oh shit another add on...ppl asking about number off accessories to get a TRI or TET done, edditing :)

Posted

This is what happens when you look like you know what you are talking about :)

Posted

@archaegeo So you can revive on the spot.

Posted (edited)

@archaegeo So you can revive on the spot.

Ahhh, thanks, makes sense

Do most people do their work out of Velia or just wherever?

Edited by Archaegeo

Posted

Ahhh, thanks, makes sense

Do most people do their work out of Velia or just wherever?

i personally do it in Heidel cuz I find the elite mob in the farm right next to town really good at killing me.