• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Alexmac Enhancement Guide

72 posts in this topic

Posted

No proof shows that white gear has a higher enhancement success rate than green gear. 

This post might be helpful to many people, but it is far from optimization.

The failstack making method in this post is not based on math, but experience or you can call it Superstition.

Posted

Just made a small fs update on the guild. Also ty for the many emails and replies to the post, glad it helped some ppl  :)

Posted

your tet and pen accessory seem low to me

Posted

No proof shows that white gear has a higher enhancement success rate than green gear. 

This post might be helpful to many people, but it is far from optimization.

The failstack making method in this post is not based on math, but experience or you can call it Superstition.

if you deny the fact that rarity (color) affects enchant success rate you are either a troll or you never played the game. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

your tet and pen accessory seem low to me

yeah to me to, working on pen gear now with a secondary full set of gear

Edited by Alexmac

Posted

Machete's enchantment guide.

Posted (edited)

UPDATE March 2017 

So was running 10 / 13 TET gear for a while now, the plan was to get a full alt set to go PEN but the game was getting such a routine that i decided to get 100 fail stacks and go for PEN. GOT REKT ahahaha :)  already recovered some of the TETs, but 20% cha nce on PEN my ass

ade424fba10e1cf6117ac8dec5e31c7d.png

"Alexmac Enhancement guide???? GET REKT SON!!!! Muahahhahahah"

Pearl Abyss 2017

Welcome to BDO End Game!

Edited by Alexmac
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

but, alex, where do u take so much  money for all those enchs?!:D

i'm broke only for wanting to TRI my nouver :D

I , in general, follow your guideline: my only difference is that i dont "believe" in rebl and i prefer green gear so i can sell them when +15 without downgrade them .. (and green generates more fs in general) .. probably with rebl you spend less money but i save time (since time is my huge problem)

I would add in the rotation the use of green awakening weapon instead of rebl : when +15 they are instant sold. I know that BS type weapon are more expensive than armor ma can be found in Market even when bs armor are sold out

Edited by Lapo

Posted

but, alex, where do u take so much  money for all those enchs?!:D

i'm broke only for wanting to TRI my nouver :D

I , in general, follow your guideline: my only difference is that i dont "believe" in rebl and i prefer green gear so i can sell them when +15 without downgrade them .. (and green generates more fs in general) .. probably with rebl you spend less money but i save time (since time is my huge problem)

I would add in the rotation the use of green awakening weapon instead of rebl : when +15 they are instant sold. I know that BS type weapon are more expensive than armor ma can be found in Market even when bs armor are sold out

youre going to waste ALOT of stones and money doing this 

Posted (edited)

Second TET Crescent done, taking a break from BDO but i will return to get "them " Pen!

Edited by Alexmac

Posted

Thanks for this guide. Been using it alot :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Usually when we try to help we get a lot of Salt and Hate, but i got the opposite with the guide both here , Reddit and private messages  

<3

soon i will share my PEN enhancing experiences, one think i can say from the start, forget the 20% chance on 120 fs. Thats bs, its lower

Edited by Alexmac

Posted

This is a noob question but what is the most efficient way to TRI my kutum? at what FS? how many hard and sharps do I need?

Posted

what's the FS for +15 to Pri and beyond? 

Posted

i personally do it in Heidel cuz I find the elite mob in the farm right next to town really good at killing me. 

another good spot in velia is in front of Cron castle, at low level they 4 shot you, and when you res at closest node, it drops you just at the entrance far enough just to avoid aggr from the guards.

Posted

another good spot in velia is in front of Cron castle, at low level they 4 shot you, and when you res at closest node, it drops you just at the entrance far enough just to avoid aggr from the guards.

Or one node behind... Or on the -----ing island and you then spend 15 minutes swimming and jumping cliffs...

Posted

Wow , very awesome guide ! THanks a lot :) 

Posted

I've got a very broken 'cursed' item - Giath Helm. I have clicked from 13-14 at least 40 times. With 5 or less being with something less than a 20 stack (praying to RNJesus who has clearly forsaken this item). I could have forced this POS to 14 and 15 and back to full with the memory fragments I have used with plenty left over. I'm sitting on a whole bunch of 30+ stacks now... maybe 6 and have successfully used some others to Duo some MoS and Tri my Rosar Kriegmesser. Not really the ideal think to be building fail stacks on though.

Posted

PEN roulette and the path after that :) it hurts

1 person likes this

Posted

Dat comeback though, n1!

Posted

Best guide I've ever read.

Thank you, best luck in your journey.

Posted

Nice guide!