• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 7th

149 posts in this topic

Posted

anyone knows how to get "Ancient Pearl" ?

Posted

• DIY with Lavientia event has been added.

• Start: 12/8/2016

• End: 1/4/2017 (At the start of Maintenance)

• Info: Play 1 hour a day during the event to receive the following items.

• 10 Lavientia’s Silver Powder

• 5 Lavientia’s Gold Powder

• 2 Lavientia’s Big Diamond

• 2 Ancient Pearl

• Optional Reward: 20 Lavientias Ring

Is it bugged cuz its been more than an hour playing, and never got those

Posted

We're supposed to receive that list of items after an hour of playing..
WHERE IS IT???

Achievement gets unlocked tomorrow, as you can see in the initial post.

Posted

Is it bugged cuz its been more than an hour playing, and never got those

Start: 12/8/2016

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What's wrong with you people ??

First of all if you want to ask for something then at the very least remain polite about it. When was the last time you went to a bakery and yelled at the the owner to give you f***** warm bread because you f***ing deserve it because you took time out your f***?*ing precious life to buy the F*****ing bread..... Be that the Baker or any other F***ing service you purchased.

The good thing is that no one at Kakao nor pearl Abyss nor any other publisher gives a damn about your opinion if you express it like this.... All you are achieving is hurting yourselves and delaying it for others.

Ninjas and Kunos will get fixed if THEY decide it needs fixing

Christmas costumes will most probably be released for Christmas... its Dec 7th for heaven's sake...... or do you also want you valentines ones already??? 

Be apprecitative for once... we are getthings new content Every 2 weeks ..... you guys have absolutely no idea how much effort that takes from them....

I will be looking forward for more updates, and I invite all of you to do the same and to support then to make this game better. 

And for those who can't understand this, you can be pretty sure that no one give a tiny little furry rats behind of your opinion....

Edited by Yuria_Tan
4 people like this

Posted

DD/MM/YYYY next time please.

Thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Are we going to get info on what each new Lavientia’s ring/box does?  

Andddd...should have read a bit further before I posted, thanks woots and Dulfy.

Edited by Teraysa
I should wait and read more.
1 person likes this

Posted

Are we going to get info on what each new Lavientia’s ring/box does?

3 posts up

1 person likes this

Posted

Where are the blooming new skins for other classes? this is like the 3rd week in the row I haven't had new skins for my main (tamer). NEED FIX qq

Posted

What snow?

Posted

Ninja/Kuno fix is long overdue

Posted

About the lavientia event, since kakao doesnt do their job. Dulfy did for them

http://dulfy.net/2016/12/07/black-desert-lavientia-event-guide/

Or you should read,

Look at the dates the event starts TOMMOROW and when it does it will probably be explained on the events forum section..

Posted (edited)

some of my members were farming sausans and just got a bunch of the lavienta event drops

Thanks for confirming, also confirmed from gathering. We need world drop details added to Event please @CM_Aethon.

Achievement gets unlocked tomorrow, as you can see in the initial post.

True. However the use of american date format is confusing, in EU for example.

Much clearer to use a format like:

• Start: Thurs 08 Dec 2016

• End: Sun 01 Jan 2017 (At the start of Maintenance)

Edited by Moonraker
2 people like this

Posted

Do the diamond and pearl drop like the others? Only getting the other 3 (in fairly decent supply) thus far.

1 person likes this

Posted

Jesus Christ another awakening already? I'm hoping this means the new class will be ported to western servers sooner than we expected.

Posted

I killed monsters and got a Diamond, although I have yet to find any Ancient 'Earls. I've been looking for them both grinding at mobs and afkishing. No luck so far!

Posted

gotharensa.thumb.png.ef821870a2e9dcdbec3

Posted

wow still no zerker buffs

Posted

i4rgpUe.jpg

57fe3137d02ab_3F3680D8F85FF147C058E3B16AKunoichi

• Kunoichi Awakening has arrived!

• Awakening quests and skills have now added [Awakening: Crimson Sah Chakram]

I'm still struggling with words, but I don't think there are any proper ones to truly express how downright terrible this costume is. I mean if this was some sort of bad Halloween costume one could maybe overlook the slight, but this... an awakening... just no. Easily the worst costume I have seen in this game (and likely any other) to this day!

Triggers even a peaceful fishing gal like me to alt + c should I ever encounter someone ingame actually wearing this... yuck.

:S

1 person likes this

Posted

Can you guys please fix nodes, because investing in nodes definetly aren't increasing drop rates at all. The whole time investing in basilisks and crescent nodes to 10 getting S knologe on everything for nothing. Get that shit fix please.

Posted

Wiz/Witch Awakening next week? :o

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for confirming, also confirmed from gathering. We need world drop details added to Event please @CM_Aethon.

True. However the use of american date format is confusing, in EU for example.

Much clearer to use a format like:

are the pearl lootable?

Posted

Some people already received Lavientia drops. Am I also supposed to fiddle with the time/-zone to participate early?

Posted

• New Achievement challenges have been added.

Someone explain ?