• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 7th

149 posts in this topic

Posted

Photo gallery mode is so trash. why is it even in the game?

Posted

Thanks

Posted

"New Achievement challenges have been added."

Where would we view these?

Posted

can i got Ancient Pearls from grinding/hunting/gathering too?

Posted

can i got Ancient Pearls from grinding/hunting/gathering too?

Yes to chopping trees, no to shoveling (so far).

Posted

How to receive it????????????????

Info: Play 1 hour a day during the event to receive the following items.

• 10 Lavientia’s Silver Powder

• 5 Lavientia’s Gold Powder

• 2 Lavientia’s Big Diamond

• 2 Ancient Pearl

• Optional Reward: 20 Lavientias Ring

Posted

People that have similar feelings & questions please like & repost :)
In BDO there are many kind of players and they have different interests, most of them involve:

PVE grind,
World PVP, (Node Wars, Sieges, Ganking etc)
Instance PVP players (RBF, Battlegrounds, Arenas (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, etc.)
Life Skills - People that just do Trading, Fishing, or other Life skills.
Explorers, people that just play for fun and explore the game.

I am one of 'Instance PVP players' and I would like to ask if you still want to implement arenas like 1v1, 2v2, etc. (With some good rewards RBF rewards are not enough to draw people into it for a longer period of time)
So will you implement anymore of Instance PVP /w better rewards than we currently have atm?
By this I mean:
Some more BG's - More maps, different match rules like in other MMO's [Capture tha Flag] [Capture Base/Resources] ( I love rbf but Deathmatch style is kinda boring after a while)  
Some Arenas - Competitive play with equalized or not equalized stats with some cool rewards - 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 etc? 

I know there are more players like me so I will just keep asking these questions.
PS. What about the arena in Altinova?

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Praballo

@GM_Dew

Can we have more ninja costumes please? All classes got their awakenings set + few other ones up till this point. We have just 1 awakening costume and no weapon update for the previous costumes.. More love for your stealthy classes plz :) 
PS. Give as Gavi Regan and KR thanksgiving costumes :P 

Posted

How to receive it????????????????

Info: Play 1 hour a day during the event to receive the following items.

• 10 Lavientia’s Silver Powder

• 5 Lavientia’s Gold Powder

• 2 Lavientia’s Big Diamond

• 2 Ancient Pearl

• Optional Reward: 20 Lavientias Ring

These kinda of events dont start until the dailies reset.

Posted

People that have similar feelings & questions please like & repost :)
In BDO there are many kind of players and they have different interests, most of them involve:

PVE grind,
World PVP, (Node Wars, Sieges, Ganking etc)
Instance PVP players (RBF, Battlegrounds, Arenas (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, etc.)
Life Skills - People that just do Trading, Fishing, or other Life skills.
Explorers, people that just play for fun and explore the game.

I am one of 'Instance PVP players' and I would like to ask if you still want to implement arenas like 1v1, 2v2, etc. (With some good rewards RBF rewards are not enough to draw people into it for a longer period of time)
So will you implement anymore of Instance PVP /w better rewards than we currently have atm?
By this I mean:
Some more BG's - More maps, different match rules like in other MMO's [Capture tha Flag] [Capture Base/Resources] ( I love rbf but Deathmatch style is kinda boring after a while)  
Some Arenas - Competitive play with equalized or not equalized stats with some cool rewards - 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 etc? 

I know there are more players like me so I will just keep asking these questions.
PS. What about the arena in Altinova?

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Praballo

@GM_Dew

Can we have more ninja costumes please? All classes got their awakenings set + few other ones up till this point. We have just 1 awakening costume and no weapon update for the previous costumes.. More love for your stealthy classes plz :) 
PS. Give as Gavi Regan and KR thanksgiving costumes :P 

I don't think instanced pvp will ever be added the way you want it and frankly I hope it never does. It kind of defeats the purpose of open world pvp and if you really want to 1v1 or 2v1 you can do duels or use the arenas and agree on gear so you can evenly matched. I do agree that they should add some different modes and maps for red battlefield though, it does get pretty boring after a while. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Add Witch Dawley Syande costume

Mkthx

Posted

Complaining and BDO forums, something you can't keep a part.

Posted

Just think... the Sah Chakram was almost called...

The Lethal Wheel.

842042_087.thumb.jpg.b5abfa763c3da15b0ab0a4a9d755436750366df5f6765b8470e.thumb.jdownload.thumb.jpg.cd2790589961786fa5d6d

Posted

2 hours ago? That's the latest you lot have gotten patch notes so far aint it?

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's not.

Posted

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's not.

Most patch notes are posted 6-8 hours before servers go live, these were 2 hours.

Posted

Most patch notes are posted 6-8 hours before servers go live, these were 2 hours.

they have had patch notes go up after the servers where up 

Posted

they have had patch notes go up after the servers where up 

Im not talking about when they're visible to us, but when the post is actually posted.

Posted

No blink fix???

Posted (edited)

anyone know yet, whats in the lavientia boxes? got powders and rings right after the patch. kinda like a droplist if any one has found one

nvm....found them in the database

Edited by Dixs

Posted

I don't think instanced pvp will ever be added the way you want it and frankly I hope it never does. It kind of defeats the purpose of open world pvp and if you really want to 1v1 or 2v1 you can do duels or use the arenas and agree on gear so you can evenly matched. I do agree that they should add some different modes and maps for red battlefield though, it does get pretty boring after a while. 

Altinova arena was made for battles 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 :) But they haven't done anything with it yet.

Posted (edited)

lavientia's shiny box: Kzarka's Sealed Weapon Box, Ogre Ring, Tungrade Earring, Basilisk's Belt, Tree Spirit Belt, Blue Whale Molar Earring, Fugitive Khalk's Earring, Awakened Spirit’s Crystal, Black Magic Crystal - Harphia, Black Magic Crystal - Cobelinus, Black Magic Crystal - Viper, Black Magic Crystal - Hystria, Black Magic Crystal - Carmae, Black Magic Crystal - Addis, Witch's Earring, Bensho's Necklace, Mark of Shadow, Blue Coral Earring, Golden Dagger, Golden Backpack, Golden Coelacanth, Concentrated Magical Black Stone (Weapon), Concentrated Magical Black Stone (Armor), Sharp Black Crystal Shard, Hard Black Crystal Shard, Soiled Ogre Ring, Soiled Crescent Ring, Sicil's Filthy Necklace, Cron Stone

ok, attendance rewards, blackstone event, spirit dice game etcetcetc.....

doesnt anyone else think theyre giving away way too much for free? i mean everybody loves free stuff, but just imagine this interaction in chat:

player1: yeah, finally got my kzarka after 2months of daily kzarka fights.

player2: bought my game last week. got a kzarka today from an event box

can you imagine the frustration? id uninstall instantly. plus you still have to read stuff in forums like"they dont give away too much", this game is p2w" and so on?

it feels like console-cheating a nuke on the neighbors capital in a civ game. its fun, but gets old pretty fast

Edited by Dixs

Posted (edited)

Or you should read,

Look at the dates the event starts TOMMOROW and when it does it will probably be explained on the events forum section..

Dulfy explained the how the event work, thoses guys didnt at all

- You already can "drop" the material since maint end.

- only the achievement reward start at daily reset time

= i dont see why we should have to wait tomorrow to have complet explanation about how that event work.

Your answer make no sense.

Edited by woots

Posted

lavientia's shiny box: Kzarka's Sealed Weapon Box, Ogre Ring, Tungrade Earring, Basilisk's Belt, Tree Spirit Belt, Blue Whale Molar Earring, Fugitive Khalk's Earring, Awakened Spirit’s Crystal, Black Magic Crystal - Harphia, Black Magic Crystal - Cobelinus, Black Magic Crystal - Viper, Black Magic Crystal - Hystria, Black Magic Crystal - Carmae, Black Magic Crystal - Addis, Witch's Earring, Bensho's Necklace, Mark of Shadow, Blue Coral Earring, Golden Dagger, Golden Backpack, Golden Coelacanth, Concentrated Magical Black Stone (Weapon), Concentrated Magical Black Stone (Armor), Sharp Black Crystal Shard, Hard Black Crystal Shard, Soiled Ogre Ring, Soiled Crescent Ring, Sicil's Filthy Necklace, Cron Stone

ok, attendance rewards, blackstone event, spirit dice game etcetcetc.....

doesnt anyone else think theyre giving away way too much for free? i mean everybody loves free stuff, but just imagine this interaction in chat:

player1: yeah, finally got my kzarka after 2months of daily kzarka fights.

player2: bought my game last week. got a kzarka today from an event box

can you imagine the frustration? id deinstall instantly. plus you still have to read stuff in forums like"they dont give away too much", this game is p2w" and so on?

You should deinstall already, I got all my boss armor in boxes, Muskans in Halloween, Bheg in Attendance Reward, Giath in scroll bundle, (Giath and Muskan again on the other 2 alt servers)

Posted

You should deinstall already, I got all my boss armor in boxes, Muskans in Halloween, Bheg in Attendance Reward, Giath in scroll bundle, (Giath and Muskan again on the other 2 alt servers)

thats what im saying. got bossgear already and havent fought one boss. my main is barely lvl51 and i have more than 200mil silver. i started on eu servers not even 2weeks ago. ok, i had some experience, because i played one month on na servers. but still. the money is not even pouring, because im still leveling everything. but that will be done in a couple of weeks. what then? 5bil, all bossgear, all talents on master....whats the point of playing then?

Posted (edited)

What is wrong with ranger grab btw?

I don't know but it seems with every patch my Ranger gets weaker and weaker.  She's level 56 has all Duo armor and seems to be getting killed faster and faster.  It also seems the biggest heal potions are healing less and the lag before they work is making the game less and less enjoyable.

Edited by Spafon

Posted

How do you get this event reward? Ive been on longer then an hour and haven't received anything at all, they could have told you more about it!! just saying

Capture.PNG

Your been lucky, ive been playing for near a year and haven't got not one boss amour...