• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Extended Maintenence ohh .. what a shock

38 posts in this topic

Posted

lol as usual extended .. i wonder what is so hard by keeping a timetable ..

Posted

What's so hard about waiting an additional hour?

8 people like this

Posted

What's so hard about waiting an additional hour?

You must be new here.

Posted

is this post where I demand compensation ? help ? anyone ?

9 people like this

Posted

No real problems for the basement dwellers, so dont expect much sympathy from the community.

Posted (edited)

It's sad that they -----ing announce it 1min prior to the ending, ANNOUNCE IT 30MINS earlier

Edited by Reasinglow

Posted

It's sad that they -----ing announce it 1min prior to the ending, ANNOUNCE IT 30MINS earlier

But 15 minutes earlier they stated the game would be up in 15 minutes.

Posted (edited)

another extended maint b.tch thread 

ohh .. what a shock

Edited by Sex
1 person likes this

Posted

The question is, how many times will they push it back an additional hour?

Posted

You must be new here.

So..? What's your point? Old members can't wait an hour? It gets extended all the time, you should be expecting it.

Posted

You must be one of those guys that has to wait once and hes like, THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS, seriously apart from the release of the new world this is THE FIRST extended maintenance since they started releasing awakenings keep your panties on please your pokadots a showing.

Posted

What does that mean?

It's exactly what i said but they did it in 1min, not 15mins....

Posted

How can you not expect a delay, it happens all to often best get used to it.

Posted

I know it's only an hr extension but we waited for months... they originally said they were releasing awakening all at once lol

Posted (edited)

What does that mean?

They have a twitter page too. They said that the servers would be up in 15 mins, 15 mins before they were supposed to go up. So what Drakias means is that that statement was false

Edited by Sabra

Posted

I wouldn't have a problem with extended maintenance, because shit happens sometimes, if patches were delivered at odd intervals. But a scheduled maintenance is provided, not only to deliver new content, but to maintain, as the name implies, the quality of the service (in this case server up-time and quality of the playing experience).
Being that this game is out in EU/NA for almost a year, how incompetent are this publishers to still haven't developed a safe system to make a maintenance patch every week without flaws? Because is almost every week they have a "last minute emergency".
Also, did they get a secured contract or something from the devs? I cant think of another reason why PA still stands this shitty quality of publishing.

Posted

What does that mean?

https://twitter.com/BDO_News

Posted

I don't mind maintenance at all, however if they are going to do NA maintenance at hours where most of us have to be at work and knowingly are going in late, they should either be on time or move it to undergo maintenance when the MAJORITY are at work so that it's finished by the time we get home.

Yes, yes this would be the case too, however they have the title thing going on so in this case they should have considered that.

Posted

You've clearly never worked in IT.

possibly at all.

ohh .. what a shock

and you need to join my gurld.

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe something went awry in the last few minutes.

Posted

Really you could go outside and do something or watch something it's not the end of world you know.

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe something went awry in the last few minutes.

I understand that, I was quoting someone that said they shoulda announced it 30 minutes prior.

Posted

i dont mind if they extend the miant.. but at least give us the patch note, i dont understand the logic behind hiding the patch note?????

Posted

As I've said many times before... reliably incompetent...lol

:/

1 person likes this

Posted

ohh .. what a shock

How is your name even... Why..... 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0