• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Could We Please For Duck Sake, Get A Buff!...

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes we are in need of a Buff... Whom ever denies it. is clearly to stupid to see our Sitch.

Bad Game...

BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF

Please?....

Posted

You wanna, you know, give a suggestion?

Posted

there are actually Valks that are super strong. Is this "Buff me" a Meme and supposed to be funny?

Posted

there are actually Valks that are super strong. Is this "Buff me" a Meme and supposed to be funny?

very few and far between, in b4 git gud noob.

mean while a sorc can iframe into a group and mow them down

zerker can walk through cc and fully heal themselves whenever the ----- they want

warriors can 1 shot entire groups by using 1 skill

1 person likes this

Posted

I dont think you play Valkyrie... so i dont know why you are here.. if you play Valkyrie... i highly Doubt it... Why are you against it? huh?

You wanna, you know, give a suggestion?

Buff It? pretty simple and fast?. what you want me to say. Buff Damage? there you go fella. thats fine enough for you?

PS: Why are you against it?...

Posted

why the heck you play a class with a shield if you wanna 1shot people? Git Gud 

Posted

Yes pls give us vacuum ass cannons.

Posted (edited)

How to buff valks:

KD from vacuum and teleport last long enough to grab the person to continue the combo (wave of light and sanctatisu de enslar)
Switch self buff to Shift+Q and make Grab (E) work in awakened stance
Increase our grab range
Increase casting speed for all attacks 10%
PVP Damage increase 5% on all attacks
PVP Defense increase 20%
Complete CC Immunity while blocking instead of the buggy crap it gives now
Remove the awkward "ramp up" animation on our awakened dash (W+F) (Hastiludium)
Lower the mana cost on Deathline Chase (shift+W) and have it go 3m further per use 

Boom, do that and valk will be a sought after relevant class

Edited by xcandykitten
3 people like this

Posted

being a supportive succ slut is only fun for so long

1 person likes this

Posted

Breath of elion  25% to 50% Heal.

Reduce the cooldown of Elion blessing  2m30 to 1 min. and increase de range of 100%

Strong defense need to be party buff and increase (20 DP) to 40 DP for 20 sec.

The Sanctitas de Enslar first phase need the possibility to be cancel for direct jumps or just remove the first phase.. 3 seconde of weakness is completly dumps. a retard skill like Divine power. targeting range need by increase by 100% too. serious too easy to go away the range. And the possibility to use it for mobility. When you not have target you go on the cursor points. Jumps phase need to be controled like *Nightmare* of Sorceress. not a movement, just a controled Fall time with a maximum of 5 sec..

Valkyrie have ZERO effective Debuff skill ,when warrior have OP -40% movement speed -30% casting/atk speed.

Sacrum ferit and Luxum fluctus. -9 evasion reduce 10 sec to -30 Evasion reduce 10 sec

Purificatione -10 Melee DP for 10 Sec to -60 All DP for 10 sec.

Noble spirit Cooldown 3 Min to 1m30

Punishment (grap) need to be a Mid-range grappe a Hook-chained-grapping and can be use on Awakening weapon. and Increase de damage (485%) to 988%

1 person likes this

Posted

being a supportive succ slut is only fun for so long

Thats exactly how I feel and why my friends/guildies want me to stay this class 

Posted (edited)

Thats exactly how I feel and why my friends/guildies want me to stay this class 

For every 4 giants, there should be 1 valk. Assuming that your guild has a lot of giants, sticking to Valk isn't bad because Ellion's Blessing > 4 giants run in with 100% > wipe enemy team sounds great.

It's just that it's so much harder to pull off this class in skirmishes which is going to be 80% of your PvP encounters (and maybe low pop red battlefields)

Buff grab to be a 3 second knockdown NO MATTER WHAT (no more diminishing returns please), maybe increase the CD on the pull to compensate. If that isn't enough, then give them 360 degree super armor like warrior too because their range is already narrow and easy to miss.

Edited by andy1213

Posted (edited)

why the heck you play a class with a shield if you wanna 1shot people? Git Gud 

I play a class with a shield, I have 400 DP and it's like having 250, damage reduction is crappy (or better, AP scale way too high), that's WHY I want a buff. Since we can't tank, let us kill... worked for our cousins (warriors), should work for us too :) 

PS: finally reached 400 DP unbuffed, next target 500 DP, it's doable, worthless but doable.

Edited by Mjollnir

Posted

I play a class with a shield, I have 400 DP and it's like having 250, damage reduction is crappy (or better, AP scale way too high), that's WHY I want a buff. Since we can't tank, let us kill... worked for our cousins (warriors), should work for us too :) 

PS: finally reached 400 DP unbuffed, next target 500 DP, it's doable, worthless but doable.

i want to see your gear

Posted

i want to see your gear

Meh I though I was gonna catch someone else with this and not a real Valk with this one :( my spirit is broken... 

It was CLEARY a troll message :D, if I have to explain it it loses meaning...

Getting deep into the argument: every decent Valk knows (or better should know) our max achievable DP is, with current game state ~380, (theorically can get near 400, but gl in getting full PEN, 500 it's IMPOSSIBRUH - honestly I thought every tank oriented player knew this). 

My real DP gearscore is in the ~340 DP unbuffed, and it's quite easy (and cheap - this is the keyword) to get there, althou it's pretty much useless, as we all know:

TRI Grunil/Taritas split, DUO Bensho, DUO ruthum, PRI ridell x 2, PRI cadry x2 and TRI Kite). I can for sure push it higher swapping earrings and belt with something better and enchant to DUO or TRI, but there the price starts getting too high (considering also the non-existing return in terms of playing benefits), since DP set has become just an hobby project, I don't think I will, but who knows.

DP set is a long term risky investment, a few hundred millions now, maybe in 6 months those accessories will be worth something (if they fix DP scaling for example), if not, well, I know what I've lost, just a few silvers.

Ofc for ppl willing to try the same path: in that set up, AP fall down in the ~110 / ~122 range (TRI liverto/kzarka vs TET liverto kzarka), basically not able to kill anything, and veeeeeeeeery slow in Valencian grind. 

PS: ofc I'm not that crazy to play/farm always with that set, I also have some AP stuffs (nothing outstanding, common DUO Witches, DUO MoS, DUO ancient seal and weapon core)

Posted

Meh I though I was gonna catch someone else with this and not a real Valk with this one :( my spirit is broken... 

i didn't know you were joking. thats why i asked i was basically calling BS lol 

Posted

i didn't know you were joking. thats why i asked i was basically calling BS lol 

And you would've been right, but I was trying to bait someone else :(. I will have other chances thou :) (always be positive).

Probably I'm the last pursuing the full DP build (even if just for arena trolling), but really who knows, maybe in 6 month DP will be viable (highly doubt about it but seen the price of DP stuffs pre-merge I would've been stupid not to get a few items).

Still my point is valid, okay, we have a shield and we shouldn't be able to kill fast (according to someone), still we're not able to withstand a zerg (mass pvp centered balance is the bigger BS ever regarding Valks), so what are we ? Tanks ? Off-Tanks ? Peelers ? Souvenirs ? We need a rework to give us a proper identity (and I won't conceal, I'd be the happiest old pervy in this world if that's a real zerg tank one).

Posted

How to buff valks:

KD from vacuum and teleport last long enough to grab the person to continue the combo (wave of light and sanctatisu de enslar)
Increase our grab range
PVP Defense increase 20%
Lower the mana cost on Deathline Chase (shift+W) and have it go 3m further per use 

(stalks and pokes Chloi) Press LMB right before w+f ;3;3;3

-Valesti

P.S. You're still a jerk bloop.

Posted

(stalks and pokes Chloi) Press LMB right before w+f ;3;3;3

-Valesti

P.S. You're still a jerk bloop.

yeah i know about the LMB but it's stupid that we need to do that. 

p.s i know

Posted

It was CLEARY a troll message :D, if I have to explain it it loses meaning...

Getting deep into the argument: every decent Valk knows (or better should know) our max achievable DP is, with current game state ~380, (theorically can get near 400, but gl in getting full PEN, 500 it's IMPOSSIBRUH - honestly I thought every tank oriented player knew this). 

My real DP gearscore is in the ~340 DP unbuffed, and it's quite easy (and cheap - this is the keyword) to get there, althou it's pretty much useless, as we all know:

TRI Grunil/Taritas split, DUO Bensho, DUO ruthum, PRI ridell x 2, PRI cadry x2 and TRI Kite). I can for sure push it higher swapping earrings and belt with something better and enchant to DUO or TRI, but there the price starts getting too high (considering also the non-existing return in terms of playing benefits), since DP set has become just an hobby project, I don't think I will, but who knows.

DP set is a long term risky investment, a few hundred millions now, maybe in 6 months those accessories will be worth something (if they fix DP scaling for example), if not, well, I know what I've lost, just a few silvers.

Ofc for ppl willing to try the same path: in that set up, AP fall down in the ~110 / ~122 range (TRI liverto/kzarka vs TET liverto kzarka), basically not able to kill anything, and veeeeeeeeery slow in Valencian grind. 

PS: ofc I'm not that crazy to play/farm always with that set, I also have some AP stuffs (nothing outstanding, common DUO Witches, DUO MoS, DUO ancient seal and weapon core)

408 DP is relative easy to achieve these days. And that's unbuffed.

Full TRI jewels + TET armor already gets you there.

I'm currently building a 2nd set (DP) and will test it a few times in Node Wars as even with 280 DP I'm doing fairly fine. Neither of the people can one-shot me and in the meanwhile I can lure / pull people to where my team wants it and just nukes them down.

Posted (edited)

408 DP is relative easy to achieve these days. And that's unbuffed.

Full TRI jewels + TET armor already gets you there.

I'm currently building a 2nd set (DP) and will test it a few times in Node Wars as even with 280 DP I'm doing fairly fine. Neither of the people can one-shot me and in the meanwhile I can lure / pull people to where my team wants it and just nukes them down.

TET armor is not actually that easy to get  at least with my RNG. Boss Armor is even less easy to getby at TET, with TRI armor and TRI jewelry you should get at 360-370ish DP, but the most common set up I think it's TRI Bensho+DUO Cadry+DUO Manos. Ofc a TET Kite would be awesome, mine is kinda stalled at TRI, still does a decent job thou.

Regardin performing well at 280DP, meh, that's the DP I have when I equip my AP things, usually I do node wars with 340 DP, and I'm far from being tanky, I don't get oneshot, that was an exageration, but the gain compared to what I give up for chosing the DP build is just not enough.

Edited by Mjollnir

Posted

TET armor is not actually that easy to get  at least with my RNG. Boss Armor is even less easy to getby at TET, with TRI armor and TRI jewelry you should get at 360-370ish DP, but the most common set up I think it's TRI Bensho+DUO Cadry+DUO Manos. Ofc a TET Kite would be awesome, mine is kinda stalled at TRI, still does a decent job thou.

Regardin performing well at 280DP, meh, that's the DP I have when I equip my AP things, usually I do node wars with 340 DP, and I'm far from being tanky, I don't get oneshot, that was an exageration, but the gain compared to what I give up for chosing the DP build is just not enough.

My 280 DP is full AP built; was just for a comparison. I'll be 380+ DP very soon in sieges, just because I don't need to kill I've got a team behind me which will do so for me. In the meanwhile all I do is CC and piss people off by pulling them wherever they'll be able to get nuked hard.

I'll have to watch and see whether it's not too much effort to get full DP in sieges, doesn't seem to be worth it but full AP ain't doing it for me either.

Posted

How to buff valks:

Increase our grab range
PVP Defense increase 20%

*snuggles these suggestions fiercely*

2 people like this

Posted

They just need to fix shield throw and block mechanic and the DP formula. Other than that Valkyrie are fine. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

They just need to fix shield throw and block mechanic and the DP formula. Other than that Valkyrie are fine. (✿◡‿◡)

Whatever you say dear (✿◡‿◡)