• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Bootleg Blackstone Event

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't know how it's been for everyone else since the patch but from my experiences so far this blackstone event pales in comparison to the last blackstone event we had.   During the last blackstone event it was literally raining blackstones at pirates with multiple drops per pack but it seems like the dumb Lavienta box event drops are screwing the loot tables and dominating the drops.  Perhaps other people are having better luck but my blackstone drop rate is essentially the same as is was pre-patch.  Pretty disappointing honestly.  Any one else noticing this?

@GM_Axion @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes

Edited by Kvn
3 people like this

Posted

Got about half a dozen of each in 1.5 hours at pirates not amazing.  Got a bunch of event drops tho, probably 30 each of the easy ones and a diamond

Posted

I don't know how it's been for everyone else since the patch but from my experiences so far this blackstone event pales in comparison to the last blackstone event we had.   During the last blackstone event it was literally raining blackstones at pirates with multiple drops per pack but it seems like the dumb Lavienta box event drops are screwing the loot tables and dominating the drops.  Perhaps other people are having better luck but my blackstone drop rate is essentially the same as is was pre-patch.  Pretty disappointing honestly.  Any one else noticing this?

I totally agree with you as I am seeing the same.

Posted

I must have been really unlucky the last couple of events then because I'm not noticing any difference.

Posted

Use a blessing to kam to help out with the rates (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

Use a blessing to kam to help out with the rates (✿◡‿◡)

still too low ......... coz im entitled to my 2stones per minute

Posted

Just had to kill 500 skellies and got two, so I'm not thinking there's an event. :P

1 person likes this

Posted

We didn't need it in the first place. I'm glad its not raining down from the clouds like it has before when it actually was needed. 

1 person likes this

Posted

We didn't need it in the first place. I'm glad its not raining down from the clouds like it has before when it actually was needed. 

but I sold all my stones to profit off the needy! >.>

Posted

but I sold all my stones to profit off the needy! >.>

Me too, well most of them but I'm almost back up to par. Although I have a new horse that needs gearing so maybe not lol. 

Posted

6 blackstones at basilisk (6000 trash loot)

Posted

Me too, well most of them but I'm almost back up to par. Although I have a new horse that needs gearing so maybe not lol. 

Yeah I put up 250 armor and 80 weapon stones last night and they sold out instantly, the last batch after pirates the armor sold out but the weapons didnt.  so maybe the price is going down afterall

Posted

Top contested areas seem pretty weak , I pass gear to alt and level it ... usually by the time i hit 49 99.999% i'm with 30-35 stones each just from grinding(4-5h) while on pirates I made 15 stones each in 3-4h. 

Posted

still too low ......... coz im entitled to my 2stones per minute

yes.

1 person likes this

Posted

Relics stopped dropping from fishing too

1 person likes this

Posted

Relics stopped dropping from fishing too

Rip

Posted

Lets make a petition on change.org to get compensation for this!!! 

I'll prolly stop visiting the forums since theres so much toxicity and whining and brainless people (so i wouldn't be to harsh) meh , i don't get it, whatever.

Posted

I'll prolly stop visiting the forums

well-bye-animated-gif.gif

Posted

I got 60+ in a hour so you are clearly not farming in the right spot

Posted

I got 60+ in a hour so you are clearly not farming in the right spot

By all means, do share, where is this magical place you're farming?  

All I know is during the last blackstone event they were dropping at an almost broken rate to the point where I was able to horde roughly 3000+ blackstones farming pirates. Where as now with this event the blackstone drop rate increase at pirates is barely noticeable at all since the stupid box event components are dominating the drops.  I'll be shocked if I can get over 1000 at this current rate.

Call me crazy but doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose of having a blackstone event if there's yet another dumb box event running at the same time where all their components dominate the loot table and drops instead of the blackstones everyone really wants and needs?  

Seems to me like they just wanted to shut the people up that were pleading for another blackstone event without actually giving us a real blackstone event.

Posted

My BlackStone droprate was fine .___.

Got near 100 yesterday in 3 hours.

Posted

Same here, more event drops than stones. 

well-bye-animated-gif.gif

Tombstone was a dope movie.

Posted

*shrug* seems fine to me.... got about 30 armor stones and 20 weapon stones in about 1 hour 30 min last night.

Posted

I like when people complain about RNG, Its comical to read.

Posted

I like when people complain about RNG, Its comical to read.

I like when people don't actually bother to understand the argument being made and yet feel the need to add snarky comments anyways....

I'm not simply complaining about "RNG".  I'm complaining about the Devs infuriating decision to give us a blackstone "event" at the same time as yet another dumb box event with components that absolutely dominate the loot drops and render the blackstone event to less than half it's previous effectiveness.  I'm simply comparing this blackstone event to the previous blackstone event which had no other events screwing the the loot tables.  Perhaps you're a new player who didn't experience the previous event but it was factors better than the current event.  

At pirates for example, during the last event blackstones had what seemed like a 99% drop chance.  I was getting multiple stones every single pack of mobs, it was borderline broken(in a good way).  That is not the case this time due to the box event.

With this latest event, instead of the blackstones having a 99% drop chance it's the gold/silver/ring components having the 99% drop chance. Instead of getting multiple stones per pack like before I'm lucky to get 1 every few packs because I'm getting gold,silver, and ring event drops 99% of the time.  

Due to the box event the blackstones are dropping barely above baseline drop rates.  Sure it's better than baseline but it's certainly nothing to write home about .  Hence my comment of it being a bootleg blackstone event.  To me it seems like they knew people were complaining about the lack of blackstones and gave us this gimped event just to shut people up but didn't actually want to inject more blackstones into the supply.

And this isn't meant to shit on the box event, but I'm just saying it would be nice if they didn't lump these events together.  I mean what is the point of having a blackstone event if it's just going to be completely overshadowed by the box event that is dominating the drops anyways.... seems rather counter productive no?