• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Stop high heels costumes!

118 posts in this topic

Posted

So u want some nike sneakers?

or people stop being stupid?

Posted

Why?do the korean love girl with heavy weapons fighting with high heels?

Just it's not even a bit realistic,

I ve a hard time to just find no high heels skin,wtf men,are you monomaniak?xD

You probably mean "realism" instead of "realistic" but I Agree with you. It would be good if we have more coherence in the game like no heels/boob armor for plate costume :S

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

or people stop being stupid?

Not realistic.
Now give examples of what you want.

Or do you only come here to complain?

edit: so now we just remove the heels because you want it. Kappa

Edited by DarkBever

Posted (edited)

I have a good one lol

do i have to screen you all the -----ing boots without high heels?

More like this one maybe!

2016-12-09_-1717611447.JPG

Make me think at all these anime/manga with ecchi,pantsu big breast idiotic girl,they do that because men loves that and guess what?

These anime don't have impact,the majority don't care of it because it's an downgrade of quality.

i know a lot of people who don't play black desert because of his poor design,lore and oversexualized toons (aka gender lock class so)

i understand people love it,ok but it could be so much better after all!

sexy but not vulgar!

Edited by Angryman

Posted

why is everyone hating the TE, he is goddamn right, we need more options!

i want heels on my wizard!

1 person likes this

Posted

seeing pixel girls in high heels gives them a "hard time"

AlRmVZZ.png

If a female class outfit set has no heels I am less likely buy it Q_Q

Posted

I'm all for costumes having high heels - But I personally much prefer my character without heels. Which is the entire reason I'm waiting for a tailoring coupon sale.

Theres nothing wrong with variety and asking for both.

Posted

I love the high heels, but... The shoes better not be ugly either.

We shouldnt talk about logic and lore friendly on a game where horses got nitrous while painted skeleton followed by a christmas bear and a flying broom. (Feking amazing <3!!!)

1 person likes this

Posted

I've said this before but - heels are disgusting.

When i first heard about bdo in 2015, we went with a friend on the korean server to check it out and i originally started a Witch but i saw tamers in the game and then i saw that they have flats (like actual flats-type-shoes) and i decided not only to reroll to tamer but also to get a job and buy a better pc so i can play the game on higher details, so i actually went out of the house and found a job and worked it only because of how superior flats are over heels

ZFwOLFe.jpg

flats > heels 

y9xQbPO.jpg

the default tamer outfit even is what mostly convinced me , before  i saw the rest 

tamers are the most underpowered class ive ever seen in a game because their skills are a complete and utter joke and the class is riddled with bugs but im still playing one (for now at least, im not sure i can endure this any longer) only and entirely because of the shoes and nothing else (well i have another reason now and it's that im too invested in my main char and this game is horrible for rerolls..) 

Heels look bad 9 out of 10 times, flats look good 9 out of 10 times

Posted (edited)

As if there aren't 100 other threads about this. *sigh*

They aren't going to stop anything. Get over it. They actually changed over the Plums model from orignally flat footed to high heels before our version came out. T hey are mostly keeping them in heels. Less work and all that. The base skeleton is heeled, go into the CC and you can see for yourself.

Its not really about the costumes, its about the base skeleton.

You will notice many of the shoe options that look like flats, are really just hiding the fact they are indeed high heels. They are mostly an illusion ^_^.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

This again ? Lets look at some flat shoes...

sh1.thumb.jpg.53e6bc395fac2283b8f873aee8

Nice let's put them into action !

sh2.thumb.jpg.eb07d6557a677c59845f2ad305sh3.thumb.jpg.bfbb792d916186edd92c0ed3e4

WAT IS DAT?

The reality is skeleton is made for high heels and does not work with flats. If they do try that result is as above, which might not be too bad for bulky shoes but is impossible for one that would show ankles.

Making another skeleton and correcting animations for it would be so much work that they rather make another class that just uses flats - so you have tamer.

2 people like this

Posted

also want to see Giants with high heels for sure

Posted (edited)

03IchJb.jpg?1

I'm sorry but no. I cannot stand outfits with flats for "me".  I'm ok with you asking to have an alternate. I completely understand and accept that - its like when I would prefer no stockings when an outfit comes with only stockings but to ask that the heels be removed is too far. 

What they really need to do is unlink all outfits and sell the pieces individually so you have the freedom to mix and match.  Each outfit should be 4 parts, one like one single one - even if it is sold as a package.  If I feel like its a Puff Mini day then its time to toss on the heels and if its a...err yeah well I don't do flats but if someone wanted to have a flat day they should be able to with all outfits.

While we are at it the LifeSklls outfits need to be made dyeable. They are bought and paid for, this needs to happen. My trading outfit and that Alchemy suit need my love.

Additionally more and better shoes overall. They use the same skins and it gets old. 

No need to screw someone over to get what you want, just ask that they incorporate more of what you want into what is already available for those who adore it.

LEAVE MY HEELS ALONE

Edited by Trixologist
1 person likes this

Posted

LEAVE MY HEELS ALONE

Don't worry, they aren't going anywhere.

The irrational cries of children tend to be ignored by adults. Sadly while I wouldn't mind options of flats and high heels for each costume I know it is not realistic. It's really not worth the effort to appeal to a vocal minority. Especially when it won't impact the bottom line in any way, shape or form.

2 people like this

Posted

Hidden Content

WAT IS DAT?

The reality is skeleton is made for high heels and does not work with flats. If they do try that result is as above, which might not be too bad for bulky shoes but is impossible for one that would show ankles.

Making another skeleton and correcting animations for it would be so much work that they rather make another class that just uses flats - so you have tamer.

I just spit coffee laughing omfg lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Posted

Hidden Content

WAT IS DAT?

50246-soooo-youre-telling-me-theres-P7Ga

Posted

There's been suggestions for this that you could support and bump btw:

Posted

Hidden Content

WAT IS DAT?

this is old maehwa http://i1.daumcdn.net/svc/original/U03/gamepub/56EB6D920476B00001 on the left and it looks so much better than it does on the right where its ankle is literally broken ,its disgusting

the reality is that korean games make skeletons for high heels which sucks and is the reason i went for tamer as i explained in my post 

heels are just unattractive both in life and in game in 9 out of 10 cases 

flats are girly and cute and feminine and also a lot more practical and provide better mobility and fighting potential

so not only they look better, they look cuter but they're also more efficient and realistic in a real fight 

2 people like this

Posted

this is old maehwa http://i1.daumcdn.net/svc/original/U03/gamepub/56EB6D920476B00001 on the left and it looks so much better than it does on the right where its ankle is literally broken ,its disgusting

the reality is that korean games make skeletons for high heels which sucks and is the reason i went for tamer as i explained in my post 

heels are just unattractive both in life and in game in 9 out of 10 cases 

flats are girly and cute and feminine and also a lot more practical and provide better mobility and fighting potential

so not only they look better, they look cuter but they're also more efficient and realistic in a real fight 

One does not discuss tastes.

Maehwa was changed probably because koreans wanted heels or/and it was troublesome to adjust costumes for her.

Posted (edited)

I love the high heels, but... The shoes better not be ugly either.

We shouldnt talk about logic and lore friendly on a game where horses got nitrous while painted skeleton followed by a christmas bear and a flying broom. (Feking amazing <3!!!)

I talk about lore friendly because i love game with a solid background and lore,i don't speak about this shitty things because it is out topic but yeah i dislike flying broom and nitrous horses.

With your logic we can have machine gun,police car like TERA online and x wing from star wars.

And,for ALL THE OTHERS,i don't say "remove all high heels and wtfish items" but i want to have the choice.

My boots are grunil(fortunately without high heels) but when i will have muskan (with an ugly skin) i will have to put costume skin,sadly,all have high heels

I don't want to play a -----ing kunoichi with high heels and don't tell me "the lore wtf we can walk with pinguins and elven race so yeah a high heels ninja why not!"

Edited by Angryman

Posted (edited)

These topics with a bunch of men playing female avi's and dictating to women what we should wear, just so you can feel better about playing a female character, get soooo annoying.  Guess what?  If it's such a problem for you to wear, or be seen if front of your macho buddies, wearing dresses and high heels, DON'T PLAY A FEMALE CHARACTER!!

The issue here is not high heels.  It's men.  Don't blame it on high heels.  High heels are just shoes.  They just happen to be shoes for women.  If anything, you men should be blaming the character creation that, for whatever, reason doesn't let you play your character as a male so that you can identify better with what you are.  And if its not because of gender locked classes then you only have yourself to blame for playing a female character which is foreign for you to do to begin with.

And yes, no doubt, we will get the customary feminist chiming in saying they don't like it either because it objectifies us blah blah blah.  I don't know about you, but I don't know any female in 2016 who is being forced to wear heels.  We wear them because we like them and, and unlike for men (or feminists), we don't see anything weird about them because we grow up wearing heels and it's natural for us to wear them.  

Again, no one is forcing you to play a female.  You are a man.  Mind your business, play a male because that is what you are, and stop dictating what females should or should not be wearing.

sooooooooo annoying!!!!!!

Edited by CurlyBaby
2 people like this

Posted

Why?do the korean love girl with heavy weapons fighting with high heels?

Just it's not even a bit realistic,

I ve a hard time to just find no high heels skin,wtf men,are you monomaniak?xD

I say give us more high heels!

Make the male characters wear them too!

1 person likes this

Posted

These topics with a bunch of men playing female avi's and dictating to women what we should wear, just so you can feel better playing a female character, get soooo annoying.  Guess what?  If it's such a problem for you to wear, or be seen if front of your macho buddies, wearing female attire, DON'T PLAY A FEMALE CHARACTER!!

The issue here is not high heels.  It's men.  Don't blame it on high heels.  Blame on the the character creation that, for whatever, reason doesn't let you play your character as a male so that you can identify better with what you are.  And if its not because of gender locked classes then you only have yourself to blame for playing a female character which is foreign for you to do to begin with.

And yes, no doubt, we will get the customary feminist chiming in saying they don't like it either because it objectifies us blah blah blah.  I don't know about you, but I don't know any female in 2016 who is being forced to wear heels.  We wear them because we like them and, unlike for men, we don't see anything weird about them because we grow up wearing heels and it's natural for us to wear them.  

Again, no one is forcing you to play a female.  You are a man.  Mind your business, play a male because that is what you are, and stop dictating what females should or should not be wearing.

Uhm, excuse me? I'm certainly not a man and I neither wear high heels in real life nor like to wear them in games. Unless it's some sort of dress-up/ dating game or something where it makes sense to run around like that.

The issue is a severe lack of choice. You want to wear high heels, fine - you got all the options in the world. I don't want my chars to wear high heels and I feel restricted in that wish at every corner with barely any flat-shoed costumes available and the shoes on the high-heeled ones not being toggleable.

I don't want to play a male character, I want to play a female character wearing footwear that's appropriate for battle or even running around in the wilds - heck, running in general. Ther's nothing objectifying about high heels, I simply dislike them and don't want them on my character cause I don't find them aesthetically pleasing in the setting of the game.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Uhm, excuse me? I'm certainly not a man and I neither wear high heels in real life nor like to wear them in games. Unless it's some sort of dress-up/ dating game or something where it makes sense to run around like that.

The issue is a severe lack of choice. You want to wear high heels, fine - you got all the options in the world. I don't want my chars to wear high heels and I feel restricted in that wish at every corner with barely any flat-shoed costumes available and the shoes on the high-heeled ones not being toggleable.

I don't want to play a male character, I want to play a female character wearing footwear that's appropriate for battle or even running around in the wilds - heck, running in general. Ther's nothing objectifying about high heels, I simply dislike them and don't want them on my character cause I don't find them aesthetically pleasing in the setting of the game.

Well there you go.  Obviously if you don't like wearing them in RL, you won't like wearing them in a game.  You may be a female, but your thought process in this regard is no different than a man's thought process.  Guess what?  I don't like to wear some of the heavy bulky armor, helmets, and all of that macho stuff men love to wear that is often given for us to wear in games either.  But if that's all the game has to offer, I don't go to the forums on a hissy fit asking the developers to design dresses and high heels for me to wear in the game.  I just play with what the game offers, and be done with it.  I could understand if you were actually forced to wear them and they were hurting your feet and causing you medical discomfort.  But its a game costume for crissakes!!!  Besides, as many posters have already mentioned, there are costumes with flats options to wear, so this is just an exaggeration as always. Its just shoes.  Really not that serious.

Edited by CurlyBaby

Posted (edited)

These topics with a bunch of men playing female avi's and dictating to women what we should wear, just so you can feel better about playing a female character, get soooo annoying.  Guess what?  If it's such a problem for you to wear, or be seen if front of your macho buddies, wearing dresses and high heels, DON'T PLAY A FEMALE CHARACTER!!

The issue here is not high heels.  It's men.  Don't blame it on high heels.  High heels are just shoes.  They just happen to be shoes for women.  If anything, you men should be blaming the character creation that, for whatever, reason doesn't let you play your character as a male so that you can identify better with what you are.  And if its not because of gender locked classes then you only have yourself to blame for playing a female character which is foreign for you to do to begin with.

And yes, no doubt, we will get the customary feminist chiming in saying they don't like it either because it objectifies us blah blah blah.  I don't know about you, but I don't know any female in 2016 who is being forced to wear heels.  We wear them because we like them and, and unlike for men (or feminists), we don't see anything weird about them because we grow up wearing heels and it's natural for us to wear them.  

sooooooooo annoying!!!!!!

Ok i want to play kunoichi with a chakram and guess what?it s gender lock,stupid answer...

Femen are real OMG

"And,for ALL THE OTHERS,i don't say "remove all high heels and wtfish items" but i want to have the choice" read all the topic before answer!

Edited by Angryman