• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Awakening Discussion] Which class will you main based on Awakening?

Which class will you main based on Awakening?   74 votes

1. 1. Which class will you main based on Awakening?

• Witch
    • Wizard

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So. There's only 2 weeks left for our awakening. Which class will you main after Awakenings are released?

• Witch: Lightning & Earth skill tree, which includes a block and a poison AoE that draws mobs.
  • Wizard: Fire & Water skill tree, which includes a grapple and a dash.

Personally, I'm going to main Witch, because there's nothing cooler than snapping your fingers and killing everything in sight :D 

Edited by Stellary

Posted

witch, bc its my main since game released in eu.

getting lvl59 and 1200+ SP on wizz now is too much work... also costume, weight limit, inventory slots.

2 people like this

Posted

there's nothing cooler than snapping your fingers

Nothing else to say <3

1 person likes this

Posted

I feel like this conversation is......a little late lol. Like you said TWO weeks, if people haven't decided that by now its cause they don't play the class and haven't been following the updates. Most of us (those who MAIN this class) have long since made our choices and have been prepping for this from the original announcements...well, the smart ones among us anyway.

I'm sticking to what I've mained from the start, my witch. I have no reason to go to wiz.

Posted

Wizz, my main is a wizard so... Whatever.

Fire and water is cooler, like the avatar aang.

1 person likes this

Posted

So. There's only 2 weeks left for our awakening. Which class will you main after Awakenings are released?

• Witch: Lightning & Earth skill tree, which includes a block and a poison AoE that draws mobs.
  • Wizard: Fire & Water skill tree, which includes a grapple and a dash.
  • Both: I can't choose between them!

Personally, I'm going to main Witch, because there's nothing cooler than snapping your fingers and killing everything in sight :D 

My main is Witch and it will continue being but i do prefer Fire & Water over Earth & Lighting. I have a Wizard as well but i wont be playing much with him.

Posted

i prefer boobs over fire and water, just to mention

1 person likes this

Posted

wizard has always been old and grumpy in the past, its only natural that more have chosen witch over time and the time/resources it takes to invest into a char makes less people reroll

Posted

Almost want to reroll Witch for the finger snap alone, lol. 

But im content with my Wizard for now, i already went Ninja for that Awakening and it's animations, don't feel like i should do the same again, at least since i already have a Wizard from launch, compared to the Ninja which i leveled fresh a few days before its awakening.

Posted

Witch cuz of the costs of a switch. 

Posted

I like witch and feel like witch has a bit better design aestetically since the spells seem to be made around witch first but my main is a wiz and I don't want to re level.

Posted

Witch is the best.

Posted

I already had a Wiz, couple of months back I rolled a Witch just for her awakening, I'm hoping it is as fun to play as it looks as she will likely be my new main :)

Posted

boobs & borderline pedo >>> skill & mechanics. 90% of the bdo community for you.

(i main wiz btw)

Posted

Almost want to reroll Witch for the finger snap alone, lol.

Wizard does finger snap as well (when he summons fire golem)

1 person likes this

Posted

i like lightning best plus i was a witch to begin iwth. 

Posted

i guess the wizzard has a spell like the "poison area", but it is a red ball who set the area with lava

Posted

i guess the wizzard has a spell like the "poison area", but it is a red ball who set the area with lava

Correct.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0