• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Does anybody else got lags / gets dc'd / cannot log in ?

18 posts in this topic

Posted

As the title says i can only login for a few second since the last hour or so. It takes ages till i am out of the loading screen / connected and after a few seconds i get dc'd. It cant be my PC / internet connection , since it is stable on everything else. Interested if you also have these problems

Posted

I would suggest turning it off and on again.

Your router, modem, PC. All of it.

Then try switching channels and characters.

There is a random chance in the time this takes, the issue will have resolved itself, but it will at least feel like you're doing something.

Posted

I am getting the same thing. Was gonna come back and play this game again, but I guess not if I can't even stay logged in for more than 2 minutes...

Posted

It cant be my PC / internet connection , since it is stable on everything else.

But BDO is not like everything else pretty onion head 

Posted

i get random freezes and lag and disconnects since the merge 

Posted

Didnt help. btw my storage also doesnt load (0 of 192 slots / before 172/192 / 0 Silver) so i think the server are under really heavy load or getting ddos (i forgot to say that i am on EU server)

Posted

As the title says i can only login for a few second since the last hour or so. It takes ages till i am out of the loading screen / connected and after a few seconds i get dc'd. It cant be my PC / internet connection , since it is stable on everything else. Interested if you also have these problems

I have exactly the same problem :(

Posted

Well i contacted the support now. I will update you guys on the situation.

HF playing anything else than BDO who have this problem :)

Posted

Yep, having same issue. Let us know what you find out. 

Posted

Getting same issues, joining the game and then it takes a shitton of time till it loads anything, then I can run for 2-3 minutes then disconnect... NEVER had this before...

Posted

Well i contacted the support now. I will update you guys on the situation.

HF playing anything else than BDO who have this problem :)

I contacted (4 days ago) support too, till now they just gave me usless tips 

Posted

Just started today. Getting disconnected every 10 minutes. No messages or anything. Not sure what's going on.

Posted (edited)

One BIG question i have : which ISP are you using and where do you live approximately ( Country / nearest big city ) ? PLEASE NO DETAILS , I DONT WANT TO GET ANYONE IN TROUBLE

Edited by cr4zyb0yx3

Posted

I was actually able to find a channel that isn't disconnecting me. So maybe just keep trying different channels until you find one that works.

Posted

SOOOOOOOO for me it really WAS my ISP and not the server. mhhh the more you know

Posted

Please note if you are using a hardwired or WiFi connection, yes it does make a difference 

Posted

always on the hardwired side bro ^_^

Posted

I suppose i make this note as certain information you should always include in your tickets and when providing feedback on certain problems, such as Region, NA/EU/......wifi/hardwire....dsl/cable/cellular/SAT....and in tickets its best to include your ISP as well, because then the staff can pool the information gathered and find a better link among all the players having that problem.

Yes i know, "its the servers fault" and even if it is, there still may be a common denominator between those players having issues.

For example, there was once a problem with a games server where a small group of players were having constant DC issues. Long story short, the common denim was that everyone was on the West coast, the servers were on the east coast, and Level3 Communications had a node that was having traffic issues being throttled by AT&T. The network operator for the publishing company was able to track down that information and have their network provider reroute those connections from the west coast through another node temporarily alleviating the issue.

Of course that was a specific instance, and probably doesn't apply to BDOs cases but I do denote that we here also use Akamai's CDN which has does have some rerouting abilities.