• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Attendance Reward Bug?

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey, have anyone else been getting this weird bug? It's really frustrating because I'm not able to accept the rewards. I don't even know if I'll get to finish the entire event because of it. Just look at where the time countdown is supposed to be, not only does that not change, but I'm not able to accept anything.

2016-12-09_17622909.JPG

Posted

I'm having this happen to me too. After I click on the award it says disconnected from server, and then after I hit OK, the game closes.

Posted (edited)

I have the same issue as you. I haven't been able to claim since the 8th day. 

I submitted an ticket through support. 

Throwing my screenshot up as well. 

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @GM_Axion @GM_Rhotaaz

2016-12-10_56440014.JPG

Edited by Nitche

Posted

Hey, I'm having this same issue.  Same letters and symbols.

I'd submit a screenshot, but the forum doesn't seem to want me to at the moment...

Posted

Same here. Last 3 days including todays reward I haven't collected yet are greyed out now with that gibberish in the upper right corner.

1 person likes this

Posted

bump bump. 

bump bump.

Sooner or later someone is going to see this and help us! 

Sooner or later someone is going to see this and help us! 

1 person likes this

Posted

What steps have you tried to fixing the problem?

I think this problem is effecting NA only if i am correct. Try setting your computer clock to UTC +0. 

Posted

Nope, I have that also on EU

Posted

also stuck since 3 days here, and weird chars on that screen.

also did a full file check (by removing version.dat), didn't help

111e3edaa7404709841fa736f2bd364f.png

Posted

I too have the same problem.  For all the past events, I never bothered to collect the rewards until a week or so before it ended, therefore I had not paid any attention to the attendance day date on the calendar - mine is stuck at day 7.  I have not missed a single day for login, but I am registering nothing past the 7th.  Currently, I would never be able to receive the 35 day reward, and is perhaps one of the only reason I do login daily is for rewards.  Hopefully this gets resolved, but I am still waiting on a response to my ticket.  Good Luck

Received an email response from a GM which seems to indicate the problem is client side.  GM Brilliant informed me that the attendance events now work differently than in the past (something which I never recall having received notice about prior), you must not only be logged in for 30 minutes a day (which pretty much everyone is with afk fishing, training, etc), but you must click on the attendance event after the 30 minutes is up to receive a stamp, which, as I understand it, indicates that you are ready to play for 30 minutes the next day and receive the reward, but if you do not click it, well we wont acknowledge your time played past this 30 minute interval.  Short lesson here is: check the box every day on the attendance reward page, as it no longer allows you to receive rewards at your convenience, but has a new system which was employed without notification. So please, do not be like me and ensure that you click the calendar each day, otherwise you will never receive the endgame reward, which makes playing worthwhile, hence this even is ruined for me, so no need to continue.

Good luck and hope this helps some of you avoid the problem of not receiving your rewards.

Happy holidays, merry Christmas to all.

Posted (edited)

:)This is the response from the GMs from above

GM BBrilli

GM BBrilliant (Black Desert Online)

Dec 17, 11:16 CET

(assign)
Hello there,

How are you? I hope this message finds you well. I am GM BBrilliant and I will be looking after your ticket. Thank you very much for contacting us with this issue.

As you have noticed, the attendance rewards are working slightly different from our previous attendance reward events. Now players have to be logged in for at least 30 minutes before they earn their attendance reward. Once they have, they will get a notification bottom right of their screen. Players must then click on the attendance reward that they achieved in order to stamp it. Once stamped, one of your characters can claim it by clicking it again and confirming the selection. Players must claim these rewards themselves, and if they do not, they will miss out on rewards.

Edited by Jinksy

Posted

I have 3 days missed cause of DCing