• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Vertex> Hardcore | Node wars 4 nights a week | Experienced PvPers

225 posts in this topic

Posted

Update: being very selective with non 60s. The GS minimum is more of a "you CAN be good at this point". We still duel any non vouched for potential applicant. Really trying to only pull in players at our around our 490gs average. If u good tho, u good. IM LOOKIN AT U GEEK!

I'm "at or around" 490 gs for sure dude hue

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm "at or around" 490 gs for sure dude hue

Damn, I botched that bad huh?

Posted

we're just a gear carried guild tbh

4 people like this

Posted

Update: being very selective with non 60s. The GS minimum is more of a "you CAN be good at this point". We still duel any non vouched for potential applicant. Really trying to only pull in players around or above our 490gs average. If u good tho, u good. IM LOOKIN AT U GEEK!

geek is garbage though >_> 

whos your witches in da guild

1 person likes this

Posted

Why did Vertex sit in safe zone all day against Alloy when it was a 4v1???????? :(:(:(

Posted

Why did Vertex sit in safe zone all day against Alloy when it was a 4v1???????? :(:(:(

4v1 is pretty misleading when your numbers equal all 4 of those guilds. try a t3 if you're looking for a good fight

1 person likes this

Posted

4v1 is pretty misleading when your numbers equal all 4 of those guilds. try a t3 if you're looking for a good fight

That person is not from Alloy XD. We don't really like forum warrioring and had a really fun time tonight. Really good fights from Vertex both times we've fought and we have def outnumbered you both times! It was our mistake about the safe zone and it's absolutely a solid strat to punish a guild that builds by a safe zone, hope to see/fight against you guys again! solid guild!

3 people like this

Posted

That person is not from Alloy XD. We don't really like forum warrioring and had a really fun time tonight. Really good fights from Vertex both times we've fought and we have def outnumbered you both times! It was our mistake about the safe zone and it's absolutely a solid strat to punish a guild that builds by a safe zone, hope to see/fight against you guys again! solid guild!

definitely a good fight. we had a bunch of fun fighting a larger and as well geared force as us. we usually don't get a challenge like that on t2s where we're actually in danger of getting blown up when we go in and the enemies don't melt like butter.

(well I'm sure for vudani they still melt like butter but whatever)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

definitely a good fight. we had a bunch of fun fighting a larger and as well geared force as us. we usually don't get a challenge like that on t2s where we're actually in danger of getting blown up when we go in and the enemies don't melt like butter.

(well I'm sure for vudani they still melt like butter but whatever)

same tbh. I had considered that spot in the past but decided not to due to the safe zone. Some people get a rise trying to bait people on forums. I just get my dudes as much quality pvp as possible. That was the first time in that region for a lot of my guys, was a lot of fun.

Why did Vertex sit in safe zone all day against Alloy when it was a 4v1???????? :(:(:(

Aren't u Japanese meme guild nippon lacari boy toy? Would probably be a decent fight alloy vs cho. The guilds dropping on T2s are no where near alloys overall gear level in general, that's why they've been rolling over most of the T2s I've seen em on. Vertex has high standards but typically we have as many  total people as actual T2 guilds have in geared players.

Edited by Vudani

Posted

Aren't u Japanese meme guild nippon lacari boy toy?

wait vertex isn't japanese meme guild? i think i'm gonna have to find a new guild

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Huh?

No I'm just some random dude who watched that node war and was wondering why Vertex was advertising as hardcore pvp when they sat in safe zone the entire fight. Idk if that's some next lvl strategy or what O.o, Im a filthy pleb

Not affiliated with Alloy or ChoNation for that matter.

Edited by Soleva

Posted (edited)

Huh?

No I'm just some random dude who watched that node war and was wondering why Vertex was advertising as hardcore pvp when they sat in safe zone the entire fight. Idk if that's some next lvl strategy or what O.o, Im a filthy pleb

lol, yeah, stick to being a filthy pleb. rofl.

Y8JOKns.png

safezone, whole fight confirmed boys.

Edited by Vudani

Posted (edited)

Hey atleast I can admit that I'm a filthy pleb ;).

Not some 'hardcore' safe zone sitter atleast :x.

But good job dodging my question again.

Edited by Soleva

Posted

Huh?

If I had to guess, it's because a safe zone 50 meters from a fortress is an advantageous spot to observe, regroup, and push from. Especially if said guild is fielding 1/3, maybe even 1/4 of the opposition's numbers and wants to coordinate their pushes with the other guilds from a different angle.

But I guess if the definition of "hardcore" to you is to zerg in headfirst 1v15 and get dumpstered, that wouldn't make any sense to you.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I don't know why you guys are being so offensive. Maybe you shouldn't have been sitting in the safe zone on the dock for most of the fight against Alloy if you didn't want to be called out?

Especially if said guild is fielding 1/3, maybe even 1/4 of the opposition's numbers and wants to coordinate their pushes with the other guilds from a different angle.

So 54/78 (The maximum amount of people in your guild) = 1/3? Youre basically saying that you're a hardcore guild that has trouble with attendance issue then? I'm very confused about this number argument, I thought hardcore guilds had very dedicated members. And even if you had many members who could not make it, not like Alloy had 100% of their members either nor were they throwing all the members they had solely at Vertex when they were fending off other guilds.

If I had to guess, it's because a safe zone 50 meters from a fortress is an advantageous spot to observe, regroup, and push from.

That's fine, if you guys don't have a problem with sitting in safe zones then I won't either, but the backlash I'm getting from your leader (I assume Vudani is your leader with his profile picture), suggests that you guys don't enjoy having this tag on you.

Edited by Soleva

Posted

I don't know why you guys are being so offensive. Maybe you shouldn't have been sitting in the safe zone on the dock for most of the fight against Alloy if you didn't want to be called out?

I don't really care anymore tbh, I already told you why we used it.

So 54/78 (The maximum amount of people in your guild) = 1/3? Youre basically saying that you're a hardcore guild that has trouble with attendance issue then? I'm very confused about this number argument, I thought hardcore guilds had very dedicated members. And even if you had many members who could not make it, not like Alloy had 100% of their members either nor were they throwing all the members they had solely at Vertex when they were fending off other guilds.

We currently field anywhere between 20-25 on average for node wars. We only have about 30 active players. The rest are either inactive or alt accounts for the sole purpose of padding numbers so we can pick up large guild quests.

If I had to guess, Alloy was fielding between 40-60. Don't know for sure though.

That's fine, if you guys don't have a problem with sitting in safe zones then I won't either, but the backlash I'm getting from your leader (I assume Vudani is your leader with his profile picture), suggests that you guys don't enjoy having this tag on you.

You're entitled to your own opinion, that's fine.
I personally find it better than being in a territory guild, waiting all week to get pvp on Saturday only to get absolutely none. Or some 380+ gearscore trash guild. I've been in both, neither are appealing.

I personally think Vudani is one of the best PvP leads/shotcallers out there though, and I do enjoy being in this guild more than any other.

4 people like this

Posted

If only more people were friendly like Kuroneko  :'(

Posted

i don't get it

Posted

i don't get it

same 

1 person likes this

Posted

ranked 10 best premier gay guild on server tbh

1 person likes this

Posted

C00F1DuW8AA-tY3.jpg

Posted

Good fights this week. Recruitment is gettin pretty selective. We aint about that zerg lyfe.

Posted

+1

Posted

+2

Posted

updated to more relevant videos. Will update our cumulative stats when I remember while at home :P