• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bring back cash shop gifting :D

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Please and thank you.

3 people like this

Posted

Only if they severely limit it, to keep the bot-plague at bay.  Like gifts to only 2 or 3 different people per week or two.

1 person likes this

Posted

Only if they severely limit it, to keep the bot-plague at bay.  Like gifts to only 2 or 3 different people per week or two.

And limit it to ONLY Payed accounts with level requirement of about 30 or something, not trial accounts! Well because they will just make tons of them and go bloodlust.

1 person likes this

Posted

They could at least reactivate the gifting option for christmas and allow gifting something to 1-3 people, then deactivate the gifting again til nex year. Or Valentine's day maybe, I'm sure lots of people who play with their significant other would like that (and everyone else who'd be able to gift then = P).

Posted

Don't forget, only to ppl who's been on friendlists for at least a couple of days :D (to avoid rmt and gold scammers). And like @Martin Blom said, with a level requirement as well.

All for gifting, just way more against rmt and gold scammers :x

Please and thank you.

This is a suggestion though :/ Should go onto the suggestions part of the forums >.< 

Posted

Bad idea and here is why, I'll gift you whatever you want if you trade me 100 expensive elixir or 100 expensive food or whatever that equals out to 100 mill, me selling you an item, you bypassing any bid restrictions on the auction house.

1 person likes this

Posted

I really think this is a good idea even just for a certain seasons / holidays and with level restrictions.

IGN: Juliet_Lin 

Server: NA

Posted

I think this is a great idea as well! If you give it certain restrictions it could work very nice, and we've even got some people giving ideas on those as seen above. It's also best at this time of year! :)

Posted

Ya all of the reasonable limitations listed within this thread I agree with.

It needs to be HEAVILY scrutinized, the last thing we need is BDO to turn into BnS or other NCSoft-like games full of goldspammers, P2W to the highest extreme, and the worst..... BOTS EVERYWHERE, bogging down the server.

Posted

there are ways they could bring it back/implement it.

Like you can only gift to someone who has been on your friends list for X amount of time.

or You can only gift to guildies

or even 1 gift per week may be sent.

1 person likes this

Posted

Here is the thing. The original reason it was removed was because there were sites the used fraudulent credit to buy the items and sell the at a lower price.

BUT, since fraudulent credit is already being used to buy items, sell them on the market place, and sell accounts(on the same websites) pre-loaded with silver and items.

SO, legislate, it break it down in to certain items, whatever PA has to do. Just realize nothing has changed and we lost a nice feature.

Posted

Here is the thing. The original reason it was removed was because there were sites the used fraudulent credit to buy the items and sell the at a lower price.

BUT, since fraudulent credit is already being used to buy items, sell them on the market place, and sell accounts(on the same websites) pre-loaded with silver and items.

SO, legislate, it break it down in to certain items, whatever PA has to do. Just realize nothing has changed and we lost a nice feature.

9809848.jpg

I thought I'd disagree and say it's different but tired and I guess it is similar? >.< Eh... Uhm.... @War @Plunge either of you mind explaining how it's not the same? too tired to figure out how it's different :S 

Posted

Nope, u need to bid on the market and fail to buy it like me.

Posted

either of you mind explaining how it's not the same? 

People are less likely to buy a full account then to just buy pearl shop items. With gifting the buyer's account would not be at risk from the seller, there is no way for the seller to access the buyer's account. With the current method the buyer has to purchase an entire account from the seller so it'll always be at risk, meaning that it is less likely for people to actually go through with this transaction.

Thinker's name is ironic so wouldn't pay his posts too much attention, can't be a very smart person if he's continuously -----ing about a game and its publisher yet remaining on the game and the forums. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Limit it to 1 gift a month. Not only for the account gifting but also for the account receiving, doing this goldsellers won't be able to exploit selling from different accounts into one costumer.

Posted

Usless feature is usless

if somone really wants things gifted, then just ask their password and go buy it

if you feel uneasy about doing this then you are probley up to some shady ass shit 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0