• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

More PVP Content? What about Altinova Arena and Crimson Battlefield?

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello PVP'ers.

Some of you may saw my post regarding more PVP content: bg's, arenas, tournaments, etc. 
At this moment we have 1 Battleground (RBF) that doesn't have many rewards and it's basically zerg fest in a small map. I know some people love it (including myself) however I know many people that would LOVE to have some more content to play with.

When I started playing BDO there was ton of info flowing around. I heard about interesting Crimson Battlefield that was in KR and the arena system (3v3). I loved playing arenas competitevely in WoW and few other MMO's and I think this could be a great future to our version of the game.

In KR there were strict karma restrictions to 'punish' people for world PVP and 3v3 arenas were not popular. This happened only because there were no rewards for it!
If there would be some suitable rewards then people would love to do it, it's not much work for many, many, many hours of gameplay.
So my question and people that I play with was:

• Will instance/zone pvp be implemented to the game? 
  • Will we have more variety of RBF? 
  • Will there be better rewards for PVP (arenas/BG's?)

I was waiting for such content for way too long and will want to get at least some bit of information. Will something like this will be implemented? It would give a lot more meaning for one to grind past lvl 59-60... @CM_Aethon ?

I know that content is there already:

Arenas that were at the Gamescom.

Below video of arena in Altinova.

PS. I know there will be many people that don't want for such content. I would appreciate if you restrain from silly comments. There is 1 'zoned' BG already and this post is merely a way to find out more information for the future of PVP in this game.

https://www.maxigame.org/forum/t/244650-black-desert-online-bdo-3-vs-3-pvp-arena-rehberi  <- Altinova Arena 3v3 (I don't know what language is it)

https://i.redd.it/0gh7ipxlmdjx.jpg Picture reference.

0gh7ipxlmdjx.jpg

Edited by Xenn
6 people like this

Posted

Arena is in testing in Korea now.

Posted

Arena is in testing in Korea now.

Really? When I started playing (February) I've already seen that feature in some screenshots. That's a long testing :D 
When I asked people from KR they said that it was not popular because there were no rewards.

Posted

That early one got taken out for some reason. now they are reintroducing a new arena. we have no idea if there is any ranking/eualisation or what ever. ive just heard a rumour that all buffs wil be wiped when you enter it

Posted

That early one got taken out for some reason. now they are reintroducing a new arena. we have no idea if there is any ranking/eualisation or what ever. ive just heard a rumour that all buffs wil be wiped when you enter it

That would be kinda good, it would be more 'fair' for a lot of people. No one would be able to stack shit before the fight and get unfair advantage through expensive exlixirs etc. :D I can't wait ;o

Posted (edited)

Some facts for your:

-Kakao is a publisher

-Kakao is a small publisher

-Kakao doesnt even know what´s inside next patch before they get it and even then they rely on information given by PA.

So if you care, ask in pearl abyss forums and anything they get we get.

Edited by iloveKuchen
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

That is one of the videos of the new Arena battle for BDO
Lance of Arsha

Edited by Pohjantikka
1 person likes this

Posted

That is one of the videos of the new Arena battle for BDO
Lance of Arsha

I saw this video of this arena exactly 1 day after I wrote this post :D  I was very happy to see that the game actually moves towards this. I hoped they would do something with the content they already have too :P  (aka Altinova)

Some facts for your:

-Kakao is a publisher

-Kakao is a small publisher

-Kakao doesnt even know what´s inside next patch before they get it and even then they rely on information given by PA.

So if you care, ask in pearl abyss forums and anything they get we get.

You are probably right, have you got any link for reference? I would have a look at their forums and maybe make simillar thread :P

Posted

I saw this video of this arena exactly 1 day after I wrote this post :D  I was very happy to see that the game actually moves towards this. I hoped they would do something with the content they already have too :P  (aka Altinova)

You are probably right, have you got any link for reference? I would have a look at their forums and maybe make simillar thread :P

sry i dont h reador speqk korean just tellingu wat friends told me.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You know the 3v3 thing kind of reminds me of .//hack G.Us Palace Tournaments.

Edited by Xeon

Posted

You know the 3v3 thing kind of reminds me of .//hack G.Us Palace Tournaments.

Didn't played it sorry ;c

Posted

6 v 6. So you have a higher chance of killing 6 in one blow