• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT2 Patch Notes

1,331 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is not entirely true. Dyes in vindictus are 1.9$ each while 50 cents in BDO both with rng.

Also, in vindictus, while it is true that some old outfits are either 8$ or 20$, the new ones are full priced at 28-32$

But again, Vindi is F2P. So if you take into consideration the fact that BDO is B2P, the prices are worse. In my opinion, they should be half of what they are. I bought the conqueror's package, and I'm seriously wondering if I'll spend any money on BDO once the game is launched to buy pearls. I won't even be able to buy a full costume with the 2,500 pearls in the package... 

Edited by Lethanael

Posted

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaTMua3ltLWNkbi5jb20v

Looks like the devs are making accounts...

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Jouska how many times are inventory/weight limit expansions purchasable from the loyalty shop?

Posted

BEST BE TAKING A LOOK AT THOSE TREE SCROLLS AND UP THAT SHIT. :|

Posted

joker-burning-money.gif

Best meme yet =P.

Posted

4357997.jpg

Posted

What exactly is "Loyalty" anyways? It's not their name for subscription or something is it? It definitely ain't Mileage.

Posted

It'd be great if costumes were cheaper; I was planning to buy a lot of them but now I'll have to be super picky. :(

1 person likes this

Posted

This makes me want to upgrade from Explorer's Package to the Conqueror's Package, damn I might just have to. :|

Posted

I'm willing to give Daum some business classes at 100000 pearls an hour.

2 people like this

Posted

I am EXTREMELY disappointed with the cash shop prices. 

Posted

What exactly is "Loyalty" anyways? It's not their name for subscription or something is it? It definitely ain't Mileage.

It is mileage.

Posted

I'm betting they set these high a$s prices for those players with deep pockets who has no problem spending for "new" costumes, the rest, and most of us will have to wait couple of weeks/month until it goes out of style and prices to get cheaper:(.  I believe that how it is in KR?

Posted

These prices aren't too bad. Hell, in Planetside 2, I paid around $5 apiece for cosmetic items for each of the vehicles. There are several vehicles, each with several cosmetic slots, and all the slots cost at least $3 to buy something for them. And that's after a member discount from paying $15/month to subscribe. And that's just the ground vehicles, doesn't even touch the air units and player/weapons skins, camos, models, etc. And those skins don't even give you any buffs. And there are three factions, each with the same amount of cosmetic options in the design for that faction.

$35 for a costume that effects your stats and looks cool is small change compared to that.

Posted

@PM_Belsazar @CM_Jouska

Will level achievements for levelling up and other achievements work like RU/KR where we get either miles, blackstones, etc?

Do you have the option to not set a language so you can see all languages in channel chat?

So for the servers, will you be locked to one server upon choosing it? When choosing a channel, you will be able to switch freely between channels in the same server? That's how i understand it's going to work, confirm or deny please?

What tier pets are they from the cash shop, assuming T1?

Will costumes give +experience% and the other small bonuses like in KR/RU?

Is PvP Enabled at lv45 subject to change at launch?

• Penalties for PvE deaths.

• Crystal Breaking

• Losing Enchant levels of equipped items        <--------------- One item at random, or all? Can it go lower than the safe ranges such as +7 for weapons; +5 for armor? Does it have a chance to lower accessory Enchant Levels?

• Experience Loss

Posted

It is mileage.

Oh okay thought that would be called idk Mileage but now I know. Thank you.

Posted

sitting back and thinking twice on what I really want from the cashshop.

sadtime.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

It'd be great if costumes were cheaper; I was planning to buy a lot of them but now I'll have to be super picky. :(

Same here :(

Posted

2500 Pearls should be enough to buy a full set along with underwears, accessories or a pet.

2 people like this

Posted

It's P2W in KR, I said if they allow the selling of these items on the AH, then it will be. L2R

It's not P2W here which is what matters. 

Posted

These prices aren't too bad. Hell, in Planetside 2, I paid around $5 apiece for cosmetic items for each of the vehicles. There are several vehicles, each with several cosmetic slots, and all the slots cost at least $3 to buy something for them. And that's after a member discount from paying $15/month to subscribe. And that's just the ground vehicles, doesn't even touch the air units and player/weapons skins, camos, models, etc. And those skins don't even give you any buffs. And there are three factions, each with the same amount of cosmetic options in the design for that faction.

$35 for a costume that effects your stats and looks cool is small change compared to that.

Planetside is a F2P tho, we payed already 30-50-100€/$ here...

Posted (edited)

Pets at 9 bucks aren't too bad i guess. At least they're useful .

Edited by Jinxys
1 person likes this

Posted

2500 Pearls should be enough to buy a full set along with underwears, accessories or a pet.

^This.

Hell, even in Elsword i could buy Full set+Accessories+Pet for 29€ and Elsword is F2P, P2W and expensive af

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Multiple servers. GOOD!

32$ for a costume, in a game that costs 30$? Not good.

10$ for a pet? Really nigga?

Edited by Chun-Chun
2 people like this

Posted

sitting back and thinking twice on what I really want from the cashshop.

sadtime.jpg

Another problem is what will be released after you purchase a set, at those rates, I would get no more than 1 set per character.