• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT2 Patch Notes

1,331 posts in this topic

Posted

Totally love those patch notes! The cash shop prices are absolutely okay, thaaaaaanks Daum!

Keep up the good work!

The sarcasm is high on this one. Good job, bought it.

Posted

Everything looks great and I am totally excited to play. Then I got to the part about the costume pricing. And the pet pricing. It needs to be toned down. I don't want to be too hyperbolic as I'm trying to offer constructive feedback, but the first word that popped into my head was, "ludicrous" when I saw the pricing for the pets and armor. 

Posted (edited)

but that´s only for some costumes as I can see. I intended to buy the treant and naga costume for example, which don´t event have a weapon but yet cost 3200 pearls. And there´re probably more costumes like this. Ok ok, they have buffs, but can anybody tell yet if they´re worth - 1 weapon skind and + 10 bucks? And even if yes... 32 has a really bad ring to it : /

The "treant" hides your nameplate and makes you hard to pick out (and also makes it hard to tell if you're a PvP/GvG target or not). Yes it's worth the money. I don't want everybody running around with that thing on.

Edited by Leiloni

Posted

J0fNUzT.jpg

Posted

Can i at least get a refund? cuz i am really sad when i saw the price. items are completely overpriced.

Posted

Pagely reminder that enchant loss on death, regardless of the situational factors is a bad mechanic and should not exist.

Posted

The sarcasm is high on this one. Good job, bought it.

Sorry, I couldn't find any sarcasm while ready through my post. It's a matter of opinion and Daum does a good job.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Some of you need to realize prices could change for release and hold those actions for then.  Mostly aiming at those wanting chargebacks/refunds now.

Edited by JerryBoyle

Posted

It'd be great if costumes were cheaper; I was planning to buy a lot of them but now I'll have to be super picky. :(

Totally agree. Would like to see them $10 less. I'd be able to buy more that way.

Posted

Seeing you defend a company trying to gouge their consumers is really disappointing. You should stop. There is no acceptable excuse for these prices. If they expect us to pay these absurd prices then they better make this game F2P. Because if I'm already paying just to play the game I'm not paying 32 dollars for a bleeding costume.

Unless you plan on purchasing a costume every month then I don't understand what the complaint is. How many items in the cash shop do you really need? You'll likely make one purchase and then not need anything else for months.

Posted (edited)

Hum, already spent $100 on this game ($130 CDN).  Was planning on spending another 100 let's say in the cash shop because I genuinely enjoy this game.  I guess it was naive to presume that would have been enough to get what I wanted and have some pocket change left over?

I'm going to have to go ahead and agree with everyone on this.  The prices are a bit too high.  I would understand if this was a F2P title, but it's not.

I've been following the tug-o-war regarding this and that on these forums.  Some people don't want this change, some people aren't happy with such and such.  So far I've felt largely indifferent regarding most of these topics.  This is the first time I've truly been taken aback and felt like I needed to make a protest.

I hope the prices get adjusted so that they are more fair for EVERYONE to be able to get their desired experience out of this game.

Edited by TemperAtropo
Forgot some words and stuff.
1 person likes this

Posted

So the hawk is 1100 pearls. Now I know which pet I'm using with my Conquerors pack. That is IF its available to pick with our coupons. I could so see them being dicks and not including the hawk. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska @CM_Praballo @PM_Belsazar we know that the EXP curve has been changed. But nothing is mentioned in this thread. Any info on that?

Edited by Chun-Chun
1 person likes this

Posted

So the hawk is 1100 pearls. Now I know which pet I'm using with my Conquerors pack. That is IF its available to pick with our coupons. I could so see them being dicks and not including the hawk. 

i was thinking the same thing

1 person likes this

Posted

I think everything is damn fine EXEPT the costume prices .
id go 20 costume and 25 with weapon skin. 32 is too high I won't buy one ill keep my pre-order one.

Posted

Unless you plan on purchasing a costume every month then I don't understand what the complaint is. How many items in the cash shop do you really need? You'll likely make one purchase and then not need anything else for months.

Doesn't matter whether I plan on buying one thing or a hundred things, these prices are absolutely inexcusable for a buy to play game. Stop being a shill and worry more about the consumers and less about the corporation.

1 person likes this

Posted

So they only mentioned cash shop and karma changes but previous to this they mentioned readjusted exp rates and other things like that too is there any of that actually in or it was just false information.

Posted

PvE exp loss.....:S:/

Posted

Sorry, I couldn't find any sarcasm while ready through my post. It's a matter of opinion and Daum does a good job.

You're killing it /clap :P 

Posted

So just to clarify, your BUY TO PLAY game is charging more for costumes sets than most free to play games I've played?  I thought the cash shop prices were going to be cheap?  With ripoff prices like those I can confidently tell my friends to steer clear of this game, I truly hope they aren't the final prices.

1 person likes this

Posted

Is this going to be one of those things where you go a *little* insane with the prices, then nobody buys anything because they're not insane, and you give up on the game and stop supporting it in two months? Because of something that is entirely your own fault to begin with?

1 person likes this

Posted

Pagely reminder that enchant loss on death, regardless of the situational factors is a bad mechanic and should not exist.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll have to agree with the majority here, the prices are ridiculous. I will never buy a costume for $32 for ONE of my characters, IF they were account bound I'd understand a bit more, BUT they are just for one. Please listen to the community and lower the prices, lower prices=more profit for you.

Posted

I started a thread a a week ago or so on the Pay Sink and P2W aspect of pets ... but few actually agreed... now it seems with 9$ pets and that you actually have buy 4-5 of the same type to breed 1 up in tier very few if anyone will be doing that... So no P2W with the pets... just a Pay Sink...

Posted

Ok we heard you the first 12 times you posted this thanks.