• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT2 Patch Notes

1,331 posts in this topic

Posted

Those virtual stuff aren't worth 200$. Maybe you are rich and you don't care, but this is ridicules amount of money for most people.

Which is why smart people got the Conqueror's Package and saved $100 .-. Tell me how i'm wrong please.

What if you fight mobs, some PK comes and shoots you until you lose 90% of your HP and then lets mobs finish you off?

If you lose 90% hp from a player before you realize it, that you can't run away before a monster hits you again, then you're even more pathetic and don't belong in this game... simple.

Posted (edited)

What if you fight mobs, some PK comes and shoots you until you lose 90% of your HP and then lets mobs finish you off?

You should be smart enough to run from mobs at that point. Literally every class has escape movements that are 2-3x faster than any mob can move. No excuse

Edited by NoGround
1 person likes this

Posted

Enchant loss is a good thing it does stop pk that only exist to annoy others and that kind of pk drives ppl away from the game. The ppl that do actualy have a job and work 8+ h a day who can't keep up put are the ones that finance the game.

No, you're an idiot, please never post again.  PKing only annoys people that were going to quit the game a month after launch anyway.  The only sustainable community is one based around PvP.

Posted (edited)

You should be smart enough to run from mobs at that point. Literally every class has escape movements that are 2-3x faster than any mob can move. No excuse

Already beat you to it :P +1

Edited by xSkyX

Posted

Except it does matter how often you'll be purchasing things. You're willing to spend $180 a year on a P2P game (plus any additional expansion packs that are released that year), but not $62 for a B2P? You have some very flawed logic there my friend.

There's one key difference that you're ignoring because you're too busy shilling. In a P2P game, at least most of them, I get FULL access to the game. That 15 a month means I get EVERYTHING. Do you have any idea how much money it'd cost to buy EVERYTHING in the cash shop for EVERY character at these prices? A hell of a lot more than 180 dollars I can tell you that much.

There also isn't an MMO on the market that's P2P and doesn't offer you any decent looking gear unless you pay extra. For example I'm playing FF14 right now, they have a cash shop sure. But all the gear in game has it's own unique appearance. You can mix and match, you can glamour over gear. You can make your character look as unique and wonderful as you want without ever paying more than 15 dollars a month.

So if you wanna even dare try and pull that bullshit card then I expect the same amount of content if I'm paying 180 dollars a year. Over 60 dollars for the game and ONE decent looking costume? Are you -----ing insane? If they made this a P2P game with a 15 dollar sub and gave me full and unrestricted access to cash shop items yeah, sure, then we can talk. But as long as it's B2P I expect reasonably priced costumes, ESPECIALLY because they intentionally made sure it was impossible to get decent looking gear for free.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well if i knew that the cash shop prices would be this extortionate then i wouldnt have paid 100 euros for a conquerers pack - i would have carried on playing the RU server, getting costumes with my silver - then i would play this game when it goes f2p.

People laughed when i said they would do valencia as a paid for expansion - hope everyone is still laughing.

OK so either daum/pearl are the biggest money grabbers for not a lot, or they have done this so there would be a shitstorm, then when they reduce the price - everyone would say how much they listen - yeah right. at the moment BDO = R.I.P off

Posted

So there is PAY2WIN :( Thanks CASH SHOP

Posted

There's one key difference that you're ignoring because you're too busy shilling. In a P2P game, at least most of them, I get FULL access to the game. That 15 a month means I get EVERYTHING. Do you have any idea how much money it'd cost to buy EVERYTHING in the cash shop for EVERY character at these prices? A hell of a lot more than 180 dollars I can tell you that much.

There also isn't an MMO on the market that's P2P and doesn't offer you any decent looking gear unless you pay extra. For example I'm playing FF14 right now, they have a cash shop sure. But all the gear in game has it's own unique appearance. You can mix and match, you can glamour over gear. You can make your character look as unique and wonderful as you want without ever paying more than 15 dollars a month.

So if you wanna even dare try and pull that bullshit card then I expect the same amount of content if I'm paying 180 dollars a year. Over 60 dollars for the game and ONE decent looking costume? Are you -----ing insane? If they made this a P2P game with a 15 dollar sub and gave me full and unrestricted access to cash shop items yeah, sure, then we can talk. But as long as it's B2P I expect reasonably priced costumes, ESPECIALLY because they intentionally made sure it was impossible to get decent looking gear for free.

Some of the items in the cash shop aren't even worth buying. /argument

Posted

No, you're an idiot, please never post again.  PKing only annoys people that were going to quit the game a month after launch anyway.  The only sustainable community is one based around PvP.

What is with the name calling? Was that necessary? Expressing an opinion is apparently enough to be called an "idiot". You're the one that should, "
never post again". Lmao.

1 person likes this

Posted

Actually gentlemen, I just noticed something.

After perusing the cash shop list again, I noticed multiple prices for the same costume.  When I took a closer look, I noticed that Daum DID seperate the costumes between w/weapon and without it.

The costumes WITH the weapon are 3200 pearls, which is what everyone is so inflated about.  However, there is a full set WITHOUT the weapon of every single costume that includes the head/armor/boot that's 2200 pearls.  This is more in line with what I'm seeing a lot people say they would be alright with paying for.  2200 pearls for the costume without the weapon (which many people doubtlessly care little about) is about what people seem to want... around the 20$ price tag.

Just thought I'd point that out!

Posted

Some people will never be happy. I'm fine with all the prices, just have to spend wisely, I'm assuming Karma is being worked on with what has been noted in the patch notes. We have multiple servers with overflow channels.

Honestly, I couldn't be happier with progress. Some minor adjustments, but everything seems to be moving in a good direction.

1 person likes this

Posted

What is with the name calling? Was that necessary? Expressing an opinion is apparently enough to be called an "idiot". You're the one that should, "never post again". Lmao.

You should stop posting too.  Some opinions aren't worth expressing, your post is evidence that you fall into that category.

Posted

pk =/= pvp u can do guildwars nodes sieges arena and do still pk but think about who you kill and for what reason. 

Posted (edited)

Attacking a player who has positive karma will cost you 3,000 karma
Killing a player who has positive karma will cost you 60,000 karma
300000 karma max positive
5 positive karma player kills from max into the red
Negative karma players can be killed with no penanlty
Negative karma players can lose socketed gems for every death
Negative karma players can lose gear upgrades for every death in PvE
Guards can attack you if you have negative karma

There is ZERO reason to PvP anymore. 

Edited by STALKERdolg
4 people like this

Posted

Actually gentlemen, I just noticed something.

After perusing the cash shop list again, I noticed multiple prices for the same costume.  When I took a closer look, I noticed that Daum DID seperate the costumes between w/weapon and without it.

The costumes WITH the weapon are 3200 pearls, which is what everyone is so inflated about.  However, there is a full set WITHOUT the weapon of every single costume that includes the head/armor/boot that's 2200 pearls.  This is more in line with what I'm seeing a lot people say they would be alright with paying for.  2200 pearls for the costume without the weapon (which many people doubtlessly care little about) is about what people seem to want... around the 20$ price tag.

Just thought I'd point that out!

Find me a B2P MMO that charges 22 dollars for a single costume.

Posted

You do get the entire game for the box price. The cash shop items are completely unnecessary so the fact that you can spend money for a costume and come out at half price of a P2P is a good deal.

1 person likes this

Posted

Can I really not get a refund if I just downloaded the game?! 

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206159411-Can-I-cancel-the-purchase-of-a-pre-order-package-

Warning: Customer Support will not refund pre-order packages if the user has downloaded and/or launched the game client.

You can do a charge back with the bank if they won't refund you.  Either way, you'll get your money back if you want it.

Posted

Sorry!

If you lose 90% hp from a player before you realize it, that you can't run away before a monster hits you again, then you're even more pathetic and don't belong in this game... simple.

I'm all out of rep :|

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, no one said B2P would be cheaper than P2P in the long run.  By nature they are designed to make you spend more.

You also don't have access to all the gear at once in P2P.  You have to earn them over time and most people never get access to everything.

Posted

PVP IS DEAD

CASH SHOP IS P2W AND OVER PRICED

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Posted

The prices in the cash shop are ridiculous for b2p title.  All that is left is for you guys to allow sale of said items in game for silver. 

Posted

Please Daum... Please tell us you're trolling with the cash shop prices. No one can afford $32.00 costumes besides whales. :/ 

Posted

You do get the entire game for the box price. The cash shop items are completely unnecessary so the fact that you can spend money for a costume and come out at half price of a P2P is a good deal.

Appearance is NOT 'completely unnecessary'. Appearance is one of the most important aspects of any MMO, which is why they always put so much effort into character creators and art design. Being forced to spend the entire game clad in rubbish peasant gear is unacceptable. I can spend 15 dollars on a P2P MMO and gets DOZENS, potentially HUNDREDS of costumes. So don't you -----ing tell me it's a 'good deal' that I can spend 60 dollars for ONE costume in BDO (game included) and spend 30 dollars on a P2P MMO and gets near a hundred costumes (game included).

God you couldn't shill any harder if you tried. I mean what kind of mental gymnastics are you doing right now where you think 60 dollars for one costume is a better deal than 30 dollars for a hundred costumes?

2 people like this

Posted

With equally geared players this is not likely, but its very likely with over geared vs lower geared player. some DPS and CC and that's it. Specially if you are AoE farming and player sneaks up on you.

If you don't see it, well, no point to discuss with you more.

That's the point.... if a player sneaks up on you, that's on the person who got ambushed. If someone really is that much higher geared they'll probably kill you before the mob does. There are no numbers displayed in this game. It is much harder to control damage on new opponents than you think. This is a time-old argument on these forums, there really is no point discussing it any further. The biggest thing about this: don't be stupid.

1 person likes this